Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... 23:32 - Jul 2 with 1604 viewstractordownsouth

... are the opposite cheek of the same arse, I give you exhibit A

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 23:37 - Jul 2 with 1572 viewsmonytowbray

Why are you sharing Russian propaganda on here?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 23:40 - Jul 2 with 1555 viewssparks

Galloway is an over opinioated loon... I wouldnt take anything he says seriously.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 23:41]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 23:47 - Jul 2 with 1529 viewstractordownsouth

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 23:37 - Jul 2 by monytowbray

I'm not encouraging anyone to watch his RT video, it was more the content of the tweet I was focused on.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 00:54 - Jul 3 with 1484 viewsBlueBadger

Ah George Galloway. Nigel Farage for people who hate 'Israel'.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 0:54]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 01:04 - Jul 3 with 1474 viewsSpruceMoose

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 00:54 - Jul 3 by BlueBadger

Ah George Galloway. Nigel Farage for people who hate 'Israel'.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 0:54]

Is Galloway still a thing? Who the fook is listening to him these days?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 06:15 - Jul 3 with 1393 viewsBlueBadger

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 01:04 - Jul 3 by SpruceMoose

Is Galloway still a thing? Who the fook is listening to him these days?

As Southers says, people who are on the opposite cheek of the same arse as those who worship Farage.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 10:09 - Jul 3 with 1228 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Horseshoe theory init. The further left and right somebody goes, the closer their extreme views and opinions meet.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 11:06 - Jul 3 with 1180 viewshampstead_blue

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 23:37 - Jul 2 by monytowbray

I don't think there is a worry RT will be taken seriously here.

Galloway is Fig 11. Not very deep and desperate to be filled with holes.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Login to get fewer ads

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 11:12 - Jul 3 with 1171 viewsSwansea_Blue

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 11:06 - Jul 3 by hampstead_blue

I don't think there is a worry RT will be taken seriously here.

Galloway is Fig 11. Not very deep and desperate to be filled with holes.

Now you tell me. I'd just started re-watching all the back episodes of Celebrity Big Brother as a result of this thread, but now I'm conflicted

(Bloke's a nutter)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 13:06 - Jul 3 with 1114 viewsDarth_Koont

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 10:09 - Jul 3 by GlasgowBlue

The Horseshoe theory init. The further left and right somebody goes, the closer their extreme views and opinions meet.

Bit lazy though.

I don't agree with Galloway on much and certainly not his presentation but in what real sense is Galloway like the far right?

You might as well bring the radical centrists into the mix.

Pronouns: He/Him

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 14:22 - Jul 3 with 1065 viewsBlueBadger

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 10:09 - Jul 3 by GlasgowBlue

'GBH' was brilliant telly.

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 14:28 - Jul 3 with 1062 viewsITFC_Forever

Galloway will never be forgotten for pretending to be a cat on Big Brother.

That came up on tv on Celebrity Gogglebox last week - was skin-crawlingly bad to watch.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 14:36 - Jul 3 with 1054 viewsElephantintheRoom

Your grasp on expert commentators on the USA political scene is as tenuous as your understanding of covid-19 risk

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 14:41 - Jul 3 with 1046 viewsSpruceMoose

If anyone was in any doubt that the far right and far left... on 14:36 - Jul 3 by ElephantintheRoom

Your grasp on expert commentators on the USA political scene is as tenuous as your understanding of covid-19 risk

Stick to football blogging. You're on slightly safer ground there.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024