Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow 11:38 - Jul 3 with 7159 views26_Paz

I’ve got a couple of boozers booked for an all dayer tomorrow, really don’t know what to expect. We’ve booked into a couple of places just in case but really not sure what the general vibe will be ... will you be able to move to different pubs / bars etc or will they all be at capacity ... who knows!
Will it be good? Will it be rubbish? Will there be too many people? Will there not be many people? Maybe it’s the uncertainty that’s making it exciting ... either way I’m going to get trollied!
Hope you all enjoy it (safely) lads!

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 12:48 - Jul 3 with 2144 viewsclive_baker

Tomorrow on 12:41 - Jul 3 by StokieBlue

Don't you have to book in advance and give your name and address so the government can contact you if anyone in the pub has C19?

I thought that was the rules to help with track and trace.

Can't just rock up.

SB

I bumped into the landlord on Sunday and he said he was 11 pages into a 50+ page document but 'gave up'. It's that sort of place. He did say he needed reservations if it was for food, and he'll be taking details of everyone going in / out for track and trace purposes. He didn't say I needed to book, although I did say 'see you Saturday' so maybe that was my booking.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Tomorrow on 12:52 - Jul 3 with 2134 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 12:43 - Jul 3 by Herbivore

Most places are doing some bookings but also a lot of turn up on the day.

Yeah, you can rock up if there’s a spare table. Still have to give details though

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 12:53 - Jul 3 with 2133 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 12:26 - Jul 3 by Libero

Silly git.

If people are social distancing I don’t see the issue

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 13:28 - Jul 3 with 2098 viewsLibero

Tomorrow on 12:53 - Jul 3 by 26_Paz

If people are social distancing I don’t see the issue

I wish you all the best.
Tomorrow on 13:46 - Jul 3 with 2094 viewspeterleeblue

Tomorrow on 12:48 - Jul 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

To be fair, the PubCo's could still decide to open on the 6th rather than the 4th.

But I agree that the Govt chose the 4th for publicity reasons, and the pubs are hardly likely to turn business away.

On the contrary - I'm an area manager for a pub co and many of my sites are staying closed which my company and I support. There will be some people who wont behave and make life difficult for our licencees who have all worked hard implementing government measures. The Police by and large seem to want to be supportive, but unfortunately the council employs a number of little Hitlers who seem to be revelling in scaring my tenants by taking the guidelines to the negative extreme and trying to impose unworkable practices.
Tomorrow on 13:53 - Jul 3 with 2074 viewsLibero

Tomorrow on 13:46 - Jul 3 by peterleeblue

On the contrary - I'm an area manager for a pub co and many of my sites are staying closed which my company and I support. There will be some people who wont behave and make life difficult for our licencees who have all worked hard implementing government measures. The Police by and large seem to want to be supportive, but unfortunately the council employs a number of little Hitlers who seem to be revelling in scaring my tenants by taking the guidelines to the negative extreme and trying to impose unworkable practices.

Thing is, the council will simply be implementing the guidance given to them by the government.
Tomorrow on 14:31 - Jul 3 with 2051 views26_Paz

Always going to happen mate. Unfortunately common sense and council workers are not two things that are often found together!

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 14:33 - Jul 3 with 2048 viewsStokieBlue

Tomorrow on 12:48 - Jul 3 by clive_baker

I bumped into the landlord on Sunday and he said he was 11 pages into a 50+ page document but 'gave up'. It's that sort of place. He did say he needed reservations if it was for food, and he'll be taking details of everyone going in / out for track and trace purposes. He didn't say I needed to book, although I did say 'see you Saturday' so maybe that was my booking.

Did he give up because the document was rubbish or because he didn't care?

People with responsibility for places like pubs should read the whole document. I doubt they give up with health and safety regulation documents or taxation.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow on 14:42 - Jul 3 with 2042 viewsSwansea_Blue

Policing update.

Devon and Cornwall Police's approach seems to be to turn tomorrow into one large pub crawl...

(Still no legislation, either made or even in draft).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tomorrow on 14:45 - Jul 3 with 2036 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 14:42 - Jul 3 by Swansea_Blue

Policing update.

Devon and Cornwall Police's approach seems to be to turn tomorrow into one large pub crawl...

(Still no legislation, either made or even in draft).

Better not do that in Essex, I’ve booked 3 hour slots!

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 15:11 - Jul 3 with 2021 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

That's good to hear, but I think most of the massive managed house pubco's will be opening.

Do you look after managed houses, or tenanted?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Tomorrow on 15:42 - Jul 3 with 2005 viewsLibero

Tomorrow on 14:31 - Jul 3 by 26_Paz

Always going to happen mate. Unfortunately common sense and council workers are not two things that are often found together!

Say’s the man visiting multiple pubs in one day during a pandemic lol.
Tomorrow on 15:51 - Jul 3 with 1991 viewsfabian_illness

Going for a couple at your local is a great way to show your support, see a few familiar faces and do something many people enjoy.
Going to several pubs with the idea of getting hammered has to be one of the stupidest things I’ve heard.
Tomorrow on 16:30 - Jul 3 with 1965 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 15:51 - Jul 3 by fabian_illness

Going for a couple at your local is a great way to show your support, see a few familiar faces and do something many people enjoy.
Going to several pubs with the idea of getting hammered has to be one of the stupidest things I’ve heard.

Just trying to help out a struggling industry, if I happen to get off my face whilst doing it then that’s all a bonus!

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 16:31 - Jul 3 with 1965 viewsSeablu

Tomorrow on 15:51 - Jul 3 by fabian_illness

‘26 Paz’ and ‘stupidest things’ are often to be found in the same sentence.
Tomorrow on 16:32 - Jul 3 with 1962 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 15:42 - Jul 3 by Libero

Visiting several pubs whilst complying with all measures therefore presenting no risk. I can imagine these council types with their clip boards being right menaces

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 16:53 - Jul 3 with 1941 viewsBlueBadger

Tomorrow on 15:42 - Jul 3 by Libero

He'll be perfectly safe as long as he doesn't start demonstrating against systemic racism or suggesting that slavers maybe not be honoured with statues.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tomorrow on 17:12 - Jul 3 with 1927 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 16:53 - Jul 3 by BlueBadger

He'll be perfectly safe as long as he doesn't start demonstrating against systemic racism or suggesting that slavers maybe not be honoured with statues.

I won’t be committing any criminal damage if that’s what you mean

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 17:18 - Jul 3 with 1919 viewsBlueBadger

Tomorrow on 17:12 - Jul 3 by 26_Paz

I won’t be committing any criminal damage if that’s what you mean

You'll just be pissing near, but not ON a memorial statue?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tomorrow on 17:23 - Jul 3 with 1914 viewsEwan_Oozami

Tomorrow on 12:13 - Jul 3 by footers

Agree to disagree.

I reckon it'll be wall to wall daytrippers with dopey manbags who describe things as 'epic'. All day bantz on max.

You obviously frequent the Turks Head then...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Tomorrow on 17:25 - Jul 3 with 1908 views26_Paz

Tomorrow on 17:18 - Jul 3 by BlueBadger

You'll just be pissing near, but not ON a memorial statue?

No mate, won’t be doing that either. Will stick to the toilets I think

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 18:59 - Jul 3 with 1882 viewsLibero

Tomorrow on 16:32 - Jul 3 by 26_Paz

Visiting several pubs whilst complying with all measures therefore presenting no risk. I can imagine these council types with their clip boards being right menaces

Yes, you do consistently prove to have a vivid imagination, if nothing else.
Tomorrow on 19:03 - Jul 3 with 1877 viewsShawsey

A mate of mine works in a hospital and he said they are treating the weekend as new Years eve x2. They are preparing for the worst and I think they will be right. Total carnage.
Tomorrow on 19:04 - Jul 3 with 1875 viewsLibero

Tomorrow on 16:53 - Jul 3 by BlueBadger

I just read he’s in Essex too, it’s no wonder that area of the country is riddled when people display attitudes like that shown by Paz. Daft, irresponsible git.
Tomorrow on 19:13 - Jul 3 with 1854 viewsShawsey

Tomorrow on 16:32 - Jul 3 by 26_Paz

You are coming over as a right d1ck. Not saying you are, but that is what it seems like. Please think of others, not just yourself. Getting hammered isn't the correct thing to do tomorrow. Have a few beers, enjoy yourself, but not hammered. The country doesn't need pr@ts p1ssed off their t1ts all weekend. Please think of the bigger picture and don't act like the d1ck you are coming over as.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024