Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow 11:38 - Jul 3 with 7139 views26_Paz

I’ve got a couple of boozers booked for an all dayer tomorrow, really don’t know what to expect. We’ve booked into a couple of places just in case but really not sure what the general vibe will be ... will you be able to move to different pubs / bars etc or will they all be at capacity ... who knows!
Will it be good? Will it be rubbish? Will there be too many people? Will there not be many people? Maybe it’s the uncertainty that’s making it exciting ... either way I’m going to get trollied!
Hope you all enjoy it (safely) lads!

The Paz Man

Tomorrow on 23:32 - Jul 3 with 944 viewsSpruceMoose

Tomorrow on 23:31 - Jul 3 by StochesStotasBlewe

If urinal cake tasted of cornichons and extra mature cheddar, i might be tempted.

I sense a gap in the market there...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tomorrow on 23:40 - Jul 3 with 928 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Tomorrow on 23:32 - Jul 3 by SpruceMoose

I sense a gap in the market there...

i already have that particular flavour combination under patent.

Walkers have approached Mr Lineker to front the advertising campaign. (allegedly).

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Tomorrow on 07:05 - Jul 4 with 864 viewslambo77

Tomorrow on 12:11 - Jul 3 by Superblue95

Am I the only person who’s looking forward to having some nice pub grub more than actually having a pint in a pub?

very likely!
Tomorrow on 09:04 - Jul 4 with 828 viewsChe

Tomorrow on 11:56 - Jul 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

I don't think the pubs will be full of people who 'dont really go to pubs'.

I think the main people going to pubs tomorrow will more likely be regulars.

You mean alcoholics
Tomorrow on 13:28 - Jul 4 with 783 viewsRyorry

Edit: that particular tweet was deleted as it wasn't a genuine Samuel Pepys quote; here's the text of the fake quote - which still seems very apt -

[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 14:23]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Tomorrow on 11:15 - Jul 5 with 641 viewsfooters

Tomorrow on 11:41 - Jul 3 by footers

It will be an absolute nightmare tomorrow and Sunday. Pubs full of people who don't really go to pubs making a scene and ordering a million jaegerbombs before chucking up in the sink. Well, that's my plan at least.

Wahey! Wow, what an Independence Day that was!

Any other boozy patriots feeling a little worse for wear this A.M?! Great night, top quality banter from start to finish (aside from some stuck up poshos rambling on about PPE or whatever (newsflash: no one cares about your degree, fella)).

Soho was great craic, even if I did get my arse pinched a fair bit. Got pretty mortal towards the end and had a free bed for the night courtesy of plod (no blanket in cell or cup of tea offered - ACAB), but finally out now and ready to hit the town again!

Just need to stop off at the chemists for some cough mixture and all good to go.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024