Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone read Hiding in Plain Sight ? 13:40 - Jul 3 with 832 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Has anyone read Hiding in Plain Sight ? on 14:31 - Jul 3 with 774 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've just read 4 pages of it.

Wow. John Le Carré has nothing on this.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Has anyone read Hiding in Plain Sight ? on 14:45 - Jul 3 with 759 viewsIllinoisblue

Has anyone read Hiding in Plain Sight ? on 14:31 - Jul 3 by Swansea_Blue

I've just read 4 pages of it.

Wow. John Le Carré has nothing on this.

Hopefully Miss Maxwell has been preparing for recent events and has left a trail sufficient enough to bring the house of cards crashing down.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Has anyone read Hiding in Plain Sight ? on 14:54 - Jul 3 with 752 viewsSwansea_Blue

Has anyone read Hiding in Plain Sight ? on 14:45 - Jul 3 by Illinoisblue

Hopefully Miss Maxwell has been preparing for recent events and has left a trail sufficient enough to bring the house of cards crashing down.

I've seen some claims that they're throwing the book at her, possibly putting the screws on to try and catch some bigger fish. Not sure if that's true or not, as I haven't really followed it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Has anyone read Hiding in Plain Sight ? on 18:31 - Jul 3 with 685 viewsPlums

Has anyone read Hiding in Plain Sight ? on 14:54 - Jul 3 by Swansea_Blue

I've seen some claims that they're throwing the book at her, possibly putting the screws on to try and catch some bigger fish. Not sure if that's true or not, as I haven't really followed it.

I heard that this morning. She’s apparently facing life if found guilty but if she coughs for some of the big names in the frame, then there’s a lesser sentence ahead.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Has anyone read Hiding in Plain Sight ? on 19:29 - Jul 3 with 648 viewsDecageBruce

Jeffery Epstein - Filthy Rich is worth a watch on Netflix
Has anyone read Hiding in Plain Sight ? on 20:15 - Jul 3 with 610 viewsMelford

No, but I've read this with a similar title with a similar theme.
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jul/09/plain-sight-jimmy-savile-review-bi
It's a pretty shocking read, it seems like all along red flags were raised all the way and nothing done and became so big and influential that he became untouchable.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024