Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance 15:16 - Jul 3 with 1271 viewsDubtractor

That is what he thinks with regard to taking a knee for BLM, but what about any other subject? Quite a long thread.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 15:23 - Jul 3 with 1226 viewsuefacup81

I listened to the interview this morning.

The whole rambling response stank of "f*ck no would I, but I'm sure as hell not saying so".

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 15:24 - Jul 3 with 1223 viewsPJH

It is a good job that nobody believes a word that Johnson says or takes him seriously isn't it?
Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 15:31 - Jul 3 with 1201 viewsfactual_blue

And recently he's also urged people to 'behave responsibly' over the (premature) easing of lockdown.

Yes that's cummings-believing, unrepentant liar, and serial shagger boris urging people to 'behave responsibily'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 15:51 - Jul 3 with 1163 viewsLibero

Weird, he seemed pretty happy to clap along every Thursday night, and unless I’ve missed something he is yet to substantiate any kind of scheme or policy which will result in the people doing key roles in society being fairly financially compensated for their important work...
Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 16:34 - Jul 3 with 1108 viewsBlueBadger

Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 15:51 - Jul 3 by Libero

Weird, he seemed pretty happy to clap along every Thursday night, and unless I’ve missed something he is yet to substantiate any kind of scheme or policy which will result in the people doing key roles in society being fairly financially compensated for their important work...

He's made us all 'heroes'. And, given the experience of injured and PTSD-afflicted military veterans I think we can all surmise what it means to be a hero.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 16:42 - Jul 3 with 1093 viewsSwansea_Blue

No gestures here

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 17:06 - Jul 3 with 1054 viewsitfcjoe

Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 16:42 - Jul 3 by Swansea_Blue

No gestures here

Definitely not

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 17:18 - Jul 3 with 1024 viewsjaykay

i believe he said newts were holding us back. build build build

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 18:24 - Jul 3 with 988 viewsEireannach_gorm

A stark contrast between him and the Irish Chief Medical Officer, Tony Holohan.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/tony-holohan-stepping-back-from-role-as-c
Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 19:59 - Jul 3 with 931 viewsSpruceMoose

Every time I see him now I just think 'oh, there's that fat waste of medical care again'.

It's a shame that so many good people have been lost while human skidmarks like Johnson somehow still waddle around.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 20:06]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 20:04 - Jul 3 with 924 viewsClapham_Junction

Almost everything that comes out his mouth is untrue in some form or another.

The people who voted for him should feel nothing but a deep sense of shame, but unfortunately I suspect most of them are quite happy for him to continue to be Europe's answer to Trump so long as it means not having 'Marxists' in charge.

How the fück do we get out of this situation?
Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 20:07 - Jul 3 with 911 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris Johnson doesn't believe in gestures, he believes in substance on 20:04 - Jul 3 by Clapham_Junction

Almost everything that comes out his mouth is untrue in some form or another.

The people who voted for him should feel nothing but a deep sense of shame, but unfortunately I suspect most of them are quite happy for him to continue to be Europe's answer to Trump so long as it means not having 'Marxists' in charge.

How the fück do we get out of this situation?

The virus tried to help us out but couldn't quite pull it off.

The only hope now is that the public see sense at the next available opportunity.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024