Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patel at it again then. 19:05 - Jul 3 with 1411 viewsjeera

Maybe this has been mentioned already, but good on Suffolk County Council for resisting the government and trying to do the right thing:

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2020/jul/03/priti-patel-accused-o

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Patel at it again then. on 19:07 - Jul 3 with 1393 viewsSwansea_Blue

I used to think May was a vindictive Home Sec, but is there a more evil bitch in politics than this disgusting excuse for a human being?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Patel at it again then. on 19:32 - Jul 3 with 1318 viewsHerbivore

Patel at it again then. on 19:07 - Jul 3 by Swansea_Blue

I used to think May was a vindictive Home Sec, but is there a more evil bitch in politics than this disgusting excuse for a human being?

She is a total kunt.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Patel at it again then. on 19:41 - Jul 3 with 1288 viewsSteve_M

The Home Office is institutionally racist and penalty beyond repair in its current format.

Patel meanwhile is ignorant, unpleasant and vindictive. She should have no place in government.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Patel at it again then. on 19:54 - Jul 3 with 1257 viewsSwansea_Blue

Patel at it again then. on 19:32 - Jul 3 by Herbivore

She is a total kunt.

Completely agree. Who aggressively pushes policies that would have seen their own parents denied the opportunities they had, all for career advancement? Other than an arsehole of course.

She also seems as thick as sh*t. Apparently she studied for a Masters degree. I've no idea if she finished it, but I find it hard to believe she could have passed.

Patel at it again then. on 20:02 - Jul 3 with 1230 viewsCoco

Patel at it again then. on 19:54 - Jul 3 by Swansea_Blue

Completely agree. Who aggressively pushes policies that would have seen their own parents denied the opportunities they had, all for career advancement? Other than an arsehole of course.

She also seems as thick as sh*t. Apparently she studied for a Masters degree. I've no idea if she finished it, but I find it hard to believe she could have passed.

A degree or in fact a master’s degree does not necessarily mean you’re intelligent, it show’s you’re committed to the study of one particular subject.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Patel at it again then. on 20:11 - Jul 3 with 1207 viewsfactual_blue

Patel at it again then. on 20:02 - Jul 3 by Coco

A degree or in fact a master’s degree does not necessarily mean you’re intelligent, it show’s you’re committed to the study of one particular subject.

In a dissertation for a Masters, you'll get marked down for poor grammar.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Patel at it again then. on 20:34 - Jul 3 with 1177 viewsMelford

She does my head in. I hate her politics and everything she comes out with and stands for but I think she's pretty hot looking.. It would be a lot easier if she looked like Anne Widdecombe or Edwina Currie.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Patel at it again then. on 20:42 - Jul 3 with 1151 viewsSwansea_Blue

Having been there and done that, etc., it doesn’t even show you’re committed.

Whenever I hear her speak it’s obvious she’s not the brightest. Has to stay on script, struggles with grammar basics...

I’m not good in those situations either, but I’m not in her role.

Login to get fewer ads

Patel at it again then. on 20:49 - Jul 3 with 1125 viewsSwansea_Blue

Patel at it again then. on 20:34 - Jul 3 by Melford

She does my head in. I hate her politics and everything she comes out with and stands for but I think she's pretty hot looking.. It would be a lot easier if she looked like Anne Widdecombe or Edwina Currie.

Or Michael Gove!

Patel at it again then. on 20:52 - Jul 3 with 1121 viewsdominiciawful

Seen her in Braintree once or twice. She really is laughably short.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Patel at it again then. on 07:12 - Jul 4 with 957 viewstractordownsouth

Patel at it again then. on 19:07 - Jul 3 by Swansea_Blue

The worst thing is that the same folk who hate “identity politics“ claim that people on the left only dislike her because she doesn’t “conform to our view of how an ethnic minority should behave” by being a Tory

Nah, we dislike her because she’s a nasty piece of work.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Patel at it again then. on 11:15 - Jul 4 with 830 viewsBlueBadger

'All lives matter', remember?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Patel at it again then. on 11:18 - Jul 4 with 822 viewsOldsmoker

Have you seen her ar*e?
She is one BIG bottomed girl.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Patel at it again then. on 11:21 - Jul 4 with 816 viewsOldsmoker

1. Search Google.
2. Copy and Paste.
3. Receive degree.

Job done.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024