Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20/21 Season Tickets 20:07 - Jul 3 with 2231 viewsDerryfromBury

Hi
If like me you didn't take advantage and renew your season ticket in April as part of the offer (no price increase over the 2019/20 season), pro-mo by the club as part of the announcement by Mr Evans regarding the EFL's decision to postpone the remainder of the season due to Covid - 19. Having not yet received the customary renewal letter, when will season ticket renewals will be sent out.
Thanks.
20/21 Season Tickets on 20:25 - Jul 3 with 2182 viewsSitfcB

It was also no price increase for 2021/22 also.

There won’t be news on season ticket renewals until they know what’s happening with the season and fans attending.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

20/21 Season Tickets on 20:31 - Jul 3 with 2162 viewsPhilTWTD

20/21 Season Tickets on 20:25 - Jul 3 by SitfcB

It was also no price increase for 2021/22 also.

There won’t be news on season ticket renewals until they know what’s happening with the season and fans attending.

Indeed, as things stand the most likely scenario is that the season will start on September 12th with some fans present, perhaps as many as a third of the ground, which is not far off the total number of season ticket holders who renewed (as per previous reports, about three quarters of the approaching 12,000 from last season). That being the case, adding further season ticket holders would cause them a further problem with the need for more refunds.
20/21 Season Tickets on 21:21 - Jul 3 with 2083 viewsDerryfromBury

20/21 Season Tickets on 20:31 - Jul 3 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, as things stand the most likely scenario is that the season will start on September 12th with some fans present, perhaps as many as a third of the ground, which is not far off the total number of season ticket holders who renewed (as per previous reports, about three quarters of the approaching 12,000 from last season). That being the case, adding further season ticket holders would cause them a further problem with the need for more refunds.

So. The fact I didn't take advantage of the earlier offer, does that mean my seats are no longer available. is there anyway I can find this out from the club.

Sorry for so many questions, only I'm keen to retain mine and the wives seats we've had for a number of years.

Before anyone suggest I should have taken advantage of the earlier offer, there was a real and genuine reason for not doing so.
20/21 Season Tickets on 21:25 - Jul 3 with 2072 viewsFixed_It

20/21 Season Tickets on 21:21 - Jul 3 by DerryfromBury

So. The fact I didn't take advantage of the earlier offer, does that mean my seats are no longer available. is there anyway I can find this out from the club.

Sorry for so many questions, only I'm keen to retain mine and the wives seats we've had for a number of years.

Before anyone suggest I should have taken advantage of the earlier offer, there was a real and genuine reason for not doing so.

Contact the Club. No-one on here will be able to be 100% sure. If there were genuine reasons they may be sympathetic, depending on the circumstances.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

20/21 Season Tickets on 22:23 - Jul 3 with 2004 viewsPhilTWTD

As things stand season tickets aren't on sale but give the ticket office a shout at some point and they'll be able to let you know whether they can reserve your old seats. May well be something they're prepared to do.
20/21 Season Tickets on 11:15 - Jul 4 with 1786 viewsRonFearonsHair

Ideally I suppose those who renewed will be given temporary positions as close to their usual seat as possible. Then, if and when things are back to normal, everyone goes back to where they were.

I wonder how they will deal with Blue Action being dispersed? In some ways, it would be good to have them spread across North Stand Lower. But doing so would probably upset those who are already in the middle. I wonder if they are already in dialogue?
20/21 Season Tickets on 22:21 - Jul 4 with 1687 viewsDerryfromBury

20/21 Season Tickets on 11:15 - Jul 4 by RonFearonsHair

Ideally I suppose those who renewed will be given temporary positions as close to their usual seat as possible. Then, if and when things are back to normal, everyone goes back to where they were.

I wonder how they will deal with Blue Action being dispersed? In some ways, it would be good to have them spread across North Stand Lower. But doing so would probably upset those who are already in the middle. I wonder if they are already in dialogue?

Thank you all for your responses. I will indeed continue to try and contact the club, as I have been for some time now,
20/21 Season Tickets on 23:56 - Jul 4 with 1637 viewstextbackup

20/21 Season Tickets on 22:21 - Jul 4 by DerryfromBury

Thank you all for your responses. I will indeed continue to try and contact the club, as I have been for some time now,

when I emailed to cancel my DD and ST for 20/21 season they said they once this was all over they would have my seat reserved for me to purchase. would imagine most that renewed will have kept the same seat, meaning if/when they go back on sale that first refusal will go to the old seat holder....
this is all guess work mind you

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

20/21 Season Tickets on 12:31 - Jul 5 with 1506 viewsHerbivore

I think next season many season ticket holders aren't going to be in their usual seats. There's no way all those in SBR lower will be able to keep their seats, some degree of social distancing will be in place and that will mean season ticket holders will be distributed more evenly throughout the ground.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

20/21 Season Tickets on 13:27 - Jul 5 with 1473 viewsPhilTWTD

20/21 Season Tickets on 12:31 - Jul 5 by Herbivore

I think next season many season ticket holders aren't going to be in their usual seats. There's no way all those in SBR lower will be able to keep their seats, some degree of social distancing will be in place and that will mean season ticket holders will be distributed more evenly throughout the ground.

Certainly initially that's going to be the case when fans return. Concourses are a bigger issue than the terraces themselves in the initial stages of the return.
20/21 Season Tickets on 20:50 - Jul 5 with 1329 viewsDerryfromBury

20/21 Season Tickets on 23:56 - Jul 4 by textbackup

when I emailed to cancel my DD and ST for 20/21 season they said they once this was all over they would have my seat reserved for me to purchase. would imagine most that renewed will have kept the same seat, meaning if/when they go back on sale that first refusal will go to the old seat holder....
this is all guess work mind you

Hopefully your "guess work" is correct, it would be nice of the club if it were the case. I will let everyone who has taken the time and effort to respond to my original post how I get on when I eventually get through to the club ticket office, or for that matter anyone at the club who dares answer the phone.

Once again many thanks.
20/21 Season Tickets on 22:13 - Jul 5 with 1279 viewstextbackup

20/21 Season Tickets on 12:31 - Jul 5 by Herbivore

imagine being allocated one of the back row, churchmans upper seats, covered in pigeon sht

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

20/21 Season Tickets on 00:12 - Jul 6 with 1203 viewsSitfcB

20/21 Season Tickets on 13:27 - Jul 5 by PhilTWTD

Certainly initially that's going to be the case when fans return. Concourses are a bigger issue than the terraces themselves in the initial stages of the return.

No bars open I reckon.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024