Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons 08:57 - Jul 4 with 1292 viewsBluefish

at 7:30

FFS

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 09:07 - Jul 4 with 1242 viewsRegencyBlue

If you’re that desperate to get into a pub you’ve got way more problems than a potential dose of Covid-19 I would suggest!
There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 09:08 - Jul 4 with 1232 viewsBluefish

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 09:07 - Jul 4 by RegencyBlue

If you’re that desperate to get into a pub you’ve got way more problems than a potential dose of Covid-19 I would suggest!

A soulless pub full of simpleton racists nonetheless

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 09:25 - Jul 4 with 1183 viewspointofblue

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 09:08 - Jul 4 by Bluefish

A soulless pub full of simpleton racists nonetheless

Not to mention run by...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 09:33 - Jul 4 with 1153 viewsbluelagos

Seen plenty of queues for various take aways the past few weeks. Takes all sorts I guess.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 09:37 - Jul 4 with 1140 viewsfooters

Were they the laid off staff asking for their jobs back?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 09:47 - Jul 4 with 1113 viewsDanTheMan

Babington Arms? I saw the photos.

I particularly liked the guy who was apparently first in the queue who got a pint of John Smiths...

John Smiths. You waited all the time and the first thing you get is John Smiths!?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 09:54 - Jul 4 with 1076 viewsBluefish

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 09:47 - Jul 4 by DanTheMan

I particularly liked the guy who was apparently first in the queue who got a pint of John Smiths...

John Smiths. You waited all the time and the first thing you get is John Smiths!?

£1.90 mate

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 09:54 - Jul 4 with 1074 viewsBLUEBEAT

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 09:47 - Jul 4 by DanTheMan

Looks like a Steve McFadden’s Cold War piece.

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 10:50 - Jul 4 with 972 viewsDanTheMan

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 09:54 - Jul 4 by Bluefish

£1.90 mate

I did like his quote.

"Coronavirus hasn’t impacted me, I don’t get diseases, probably because I’m full of alcohol."

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 11:12 - Jul 4 with 922 viewsBlueBadger

I understand breakfast there today was a super spread...
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 11:21]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 11:15 - Jul 4 with 910 viewsOldsmoker

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 11:12 - Jul 4 by BlueBadger

I understand breakfast there today was a super spread...
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 11:21]

Best to avoid places where the kitchen staff spit on your food because they're paid minimum wage.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 11:25 - Jul 4 with 888 viewsWeWereZombies

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 11:15 - Jul 4 by Oldsmoker

Best to avoid places where the kitchen staff spit on your food because they're paid minimum wage.

I was going to ironically post that 'spoons does a very affordable cooked breakfast so a seven thirty queue is understandable.

And then post that you could never be sure that the ingredients had been ethically farmed, however you have pointed out an ingredient that I have not taken into account.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

There were people queuing outside Wetherspoons on 11:39 - Jul 4 with 858 viewsvapour_trail

I’m a bit worried now that nobody will be left defending our statues.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024