Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again 14:29 - Jul 4 with 2410 viewsSteve_M

Shame

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 14:33 - Jul 4 with 2370 viewsbournemouthblue

For such a great team, it's amazing how unlucky they appear to be

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 14:34 - Jul 4 with 2385 viewsFixed_It

Apparently we are not allowed to revel in their demise because we are a bit rubbish now....

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 15:37 - Jul 4 with 2272 viewsmonty_radio

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 14:34 - Jul 4 by Fixed_It

Apparently we are not allowed to revel in their demise because we are a bit rubbish now....

Well I like a good revel on that account with the best of 'em, but there remains more than one way to look at their 5 Premier relegations compared to our two.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 14:09]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 18:54 - Jul 4 with 2102 viewsghostofescobar

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 14:34 - Jul 4 by Fixed_It

We can revel in their demise whatever the circumstances. I hate them. However, their demise still places them way, way, way ahead of us at the moment. I’d love to be in the position of demise that they are in right now.

GhostOfEscobar

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 22:51 - Jul 4 with 1935 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 15:37 - Jul 4 by monty_radio

Well I like a good revel on that account with the best of 'em, but there remains more than one way to look at their 5 Premier relegations compared to our two.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 14:09]

Who has been relegated the most times from the Prem - must be them mustn't it?

They are technically the best team to be relegated this season - so far - unless you are going to be pedantic and wait for mathematical certainty. I am sure a better one will join them before too long but they have a bit more fight about them at the moment.

With 15 points left to play for and Watford needing 12 to get to 40, this could be a low number of points needed to stay up this year too. Not sure that indicates good teams getting relegated either.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 07:16 - Jul 5 with 1820 viewsSharkey

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 22:51 - Jul 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

They are technically the best team to be relegated this season - so far - unless you are going to be pedantic and wait for mathematical certainty. I am sure a better one will join them before too long but they have a bit more fight about them at the moment.

With 15 points left to play for and Watford needing 12 to get to 40, this could be a low number of points needed to stay up this year too. Not sure that indicates good teams getting relegated either.

Isn't the answer Herman Hreidarsson?
I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 08:56 - Jul 5 with 1729 viewsHipsterectomy

I was indifferent until I found out the cheeky barstools were one of the main clubs arguing the prem should be voided so they could stay up another year.

lol

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 09:47 - Jul 5 with 1674 viewsbournemouthblue

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 08:56 - Jul 5 by Hipsterectomy

I was indifferent until I found out the cheeky barstools were one of the main clubs arguing the prem should be voided so they could stay up another year.

lol

That would have been the biggest injustice since us trying to offer a ten team play-off 🤣

Login to get fewer ads

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 13:26 - Jul 5 with 1555 viewsBlueBadger

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 09:47 - Jul 5 by bournemouthblue

That would have been the biggest injustice since us trying to offer a ten team play-off 🤣

...that we wouldn't have even qualified for.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 18:18 - Jul 5 with 1440 viewsbournemouthblue

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 13:26 - Jul 5 by BlueBadger

...that we wouldn't have even qualified for.

wasn't the plan to quality on the hope teams above us pulled out?

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 07:48 - Jul 6 with 1239 viewsSamWhiteUK

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 22:51 - Jul 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

They're bottom of the league. How can you argue they're the best team to be relegated? They're the worst!
I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 09:41 - Jul 6 with 1170 viewsGeoffSentence

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 07:48 - Jul 6 by SamWhiteUK

They're bottom of the league. How can you argue they're the best team to be relegated? They're the worst!

I think this has an element of chinese whispers about it.

From what I understand Chris Sutton said a few weeks ago that Nodge were the best team to be bottom of the premier league and this has morphed into best team to be relegated.

Even the bottom thing is nonsense as Leicester were bottom on matchday 32 in 2015 and went on to finish 14th, and there will be others that have been bottom that are demonstrably better. Unless of course that Norfolk nuggest was predicting that the Nodgers would finish bottom, in which case fair play to him.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 09:51 - Jul 6 with 1163 viewsNthQldITFC

I see the best team ever to get relegated are at it again on 09:41 - Jul 6 by GeoffSentence

I think this has an element of chinese whispers about it.

From what I understand Chris Sutton said a few weeks ago that Nodge were the best team to be bottom of the premier league and this has morphed into best team to be relegated.

Even the bottom thing is nonsense as Leicester were bottom on matchday 32 in 2015 and went on to finish 14th, and there will be others that have been bottom that are demonstrably better. Unless of course that Norfolk nuggest was predicting that the Nodgers would finish bottom, in which case fair play to him.

I'm sure this must have been spotted before, but according to wikipedia his middle name is Roy, which gives us the delightful anagram...

"O, this sorry cu*t!"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024