Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another defeat for the hapless budgies. 14:31 - Jul 4 with 2520 viewsBent_double

Not long now until the inevitable.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Another defeat for the hapless budgies. on 20:26 - Jul 4 with 664 viewsBlueBadger

Another defeat for the hapless budgies. on 20:23 - Jul 4 by Bent_double

I wouldn't worry too much about that, just about every team who are relegated believes they will walk the league below the following season, but invariably Something Happens that starts the process of everything going wrong, hopefully leading to successive relegations.

Maybe Farke will be enticed away, and they will look to the lower leagues for a replacement, who knows, we might be able to help them out there...

Let's face it, we all know about Something Happens. The main Something that happened to us was Lambert NOT getting sacked.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another defeat for the hapless budgies. on 21:22 - Jul 4 with 622 viewsstonojnr

Another defeat for the hapless budgies. on 20:23 - Jul 4 by Bent_double

I wouldn't worry too much about that, just about every team who are relegated believes they will walk the league below the following season, but invariably Something Happens that starts the process of everything going wrong, hopefully leading to successive relegations.

Maybe Farke will be enticed away, and they will look to the lower leagues for a replacement, who knows, we might be able to help them out there...

weirdly there was a story in the EDP this week from his prematch press conference that said he turned down offers to leave, even during the season, not sure if thats him attempting to talk up interest if he gets the inevitable push or not,

but then he also claimed in the same interview they got promoted with a record number of points & goals, neither of which are true unless they are only counting their own stats (and even then they only matched their points tally), which seems a remarkably narrow achievement to claim.
Another defeat for the hapless budgies. on 21:43 - Jul 4 with 600 viewsWicklowBlue

Another defeat for the hapless budgies. on 14:39 - Jul 4 by Funge

Fix up, Dyllers.

We're total sh1t, and have been so for quite some time now.

However, watching that lot go down without any semblance of a fight makes me smile.

I hate Norfolk.

Accidental fat finger downvote, apologies!!!! I thought in years gone past you could upvote after the fact to neutralise it. Obviously today you cannot.
Another defeat for the hapless budgies. on 21:57 - Jul 4 with 592 viewsWicklowBlue

Another defeat for the hapless budgies. on 20:13 - Jul 4 by BlueBadger

There's a significant minority in here who seem to delight in Norwich triumphs. Weirdly enough, they generally also try to present themselves as Town superfans.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 20:13]

Personally while I enjoy the plight the Budgies are in.... We ourselves are in bigger trouble, prefer to focus on us rather than slag off the sister botherers.
Another defeat for the hapless budgies. on 22:14 - Jul 4 with 577 viewsBlueBadger

Another defeat for the hapless budgies. on 21:57 - Jul 4 by WicklowBlue

Personally while I enjoy the plight the Budgies are in.... We ourselves are in bigger trouble, prefer to focus on us rather than slag off the sister botherers.

This of their woes as light relief from ours.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another defeat for the hapless budgies. on 22:50 - Jul 4 with 558 viewsfactual_blue

Another defeat for the hapless budgies. on 20:13 - Jul 4 by BlueBadger

There's a significant minority in here who seem to delight in Norwich triumphs. Weirdly enough, they generally also try to present themselves as Town superfans.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 20:13]

Point of order. There has never, ever been a norwich 'triumph' in any meaningful sense of the word.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Another defeat for the hapless budgies. on 10:52 - Jul 5 with 475 viewsdissboy2

Another defeat for the hapless budgies. on 18:44 - Jul 4 by Pablokuqi

No doubt Sutton will be on 5 live this week saying they have been the most attractive footballing side in Premier league history to be relegated and will walk the championship next season!

The irritating thing is they do have a number of players they can sell for rather large sums of money, and they also did not exactly overstretch themselves financially this season either.

They will be in a good position to go again next year. While we have Lambert we are doomed.

and will get parachute payments, which is more than irritating
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024