Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory PPE FFS 08:58 - Jul 5 with 1437 viewsBLUEBEAT

Poll: W or W

Tory PPE FFS on 09:28 - Jul 5 with 1349 viewsPlums

Thanks for posting.
The most dangerous group of people to ever occupy Downing Street. Well done Britain you’re complicit in a heist.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Tory PPE FFS on 09:35 - Jul 5 with 1327 viewsDarth_Koont

After I lived and worked in Italy in the 90s, I used to explain the difference between Italy and the UK using "furbo".

If you described someone as "furbo" it was calling them cunning and greedy but as an admirable quality. As in, that person took what they could get for himself and his family so good for him. It was one of the reasons corruption has been a major part of Italian public life and someone like Berlusconi could be repeatedly voted in on the back of his latest scandal.

I think that I'll have to stop using that now. Because we're now just the same in how our politics/business/media are run to serve self interests with elected government the coordinators of the whole scam.

Pronouns: He/Him

Tory PPE FFS on 10:43 - Jul 5 with 1236 viewsBlueBadger

Tory PPE FFS on 09:28 - Jul 5 by Plums

Thanks for posting.
The most dangerous group of people to ever occupy Downing Street. Well done Britain you’re complicit in a heist.

Yes, but the football would have been really boring if we'd have kept Mick on.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 10:44]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tory PPE FFS on 10:46 - Jul 5 with 1232 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

A quick trawl through that tweet and other bits and pieces on t'interweb gives this (almost certainly not complete) list of contracts awarded (without tender which is perfectly legal under the emergency powers now granted):

Aventis Solutions Ltd £18.5m
Ayanda Capital Ltd £252.5m
Clandeboye Agencies Ltd £108m
Excaliber £25m
Luxe Lifestyle Ltd £25m
PestFix £108m

Plus, of course, an unknown sum to Deloitte to "oversee" the awarding of such contracts.

Whilst I think the standard response to any queries about the on-going performance of such contracts will be along the lines of, "The contract is 'live', we do not comment on the details of 'live' contracts" I will probably ask anyway.

But who to ask?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Tory PPE FFS on 10:51 - Jul 5 with 1215 viewsBlueBadger

Tory PPE FFS on 10:46 - Jul 5 by You_Bloo_Right

A quick trawl through that tweet and other bits and pieces on t'interweb gives this (almost certainly not complete) list of contracts awarded (without tender which is perfectly legal under the emergency powers now granted):

Excaliber £25m
Luxe Lifestyle Ltd £25m
PestFix £108m

Plus, of course, an unknown sum to Deloitte to "oversee" the awarding of such contracts.

Whilst I think the standard response to any queries about the on-going performance of such contracts will be along the lines of, "The contract is 'live', we do not comment on the details of 'live' contracts" I will probably ask anyway.

But who to ask?

But remember, it's the public sector which is corrupt and unaccountable.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tory PPE FFS on 10:57 - Jul 5 with 1190 viewsPlums

Tory PPE FFS on 10:51 - Jul 5 by BlueBadger

But remember, it's the public sector which is corrupt and unaccountable.

Courtesy of the Tufton Street mis-information machine that’s lapped up by the press.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Tory PPE FFS on 11:31 - Jul 5 with 1118 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Whilst I am not at all hopeful of any sort of response worthy of the name I have asked my local MP, the Secretary of State and the PM's office for details of the measures put in place to scrutinise the performance of these contracts and an assessment of performance to date (sums paid, PPE delivered, etc).

Naive of me? Almost certainly.

Slightly more cathartic than winding myself up into a frenzy? Perhaps.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Tory PPE FFS on 11:40 - Jul 5 with 1087 viewsvapour_trail

Tory PPE FFS on 11:31 - Jul 5 by You_Bloo_Right

Whilst I am not at all hopeful of any sort of response worthy of the name I have asked my local MP, the Secretary of State and the PM's office for details of the measures put in place to scrutinise the performance of these contracts and an assessment of performance to date (sums paid, PPE delivered, etc).

Maybe cathartic but I’d save your time and energy for something more profitable.

As deliasplums suggests, we’ve never had this level of criminality in charge of the country. They’re certainly not going to change direction unless they over reach and get found out at scale.

We’ve put them there and we are stuck with them.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Tory PPE FFS on 11:52 - Jul 5 with 1063 viewsWeWereZombies

Tory PPE FFS on 10:46 - Jul 5 by You_Bloo_Right

Excaliber £25m
Luxe Lifestyle Ltd £25m
PestFix £108m

But who to ask?

Deloittes are the new Arthur Andersen.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Tory PPE FFS on 11:57 - Jul 5 with 1057 viewsfactual_blue

Tory PPE FFS on 11:31 - Jul 5 by You_Bloo_Right

Dear Mr You Bloo Right

All this information is commercially confidential, and so we are unable to give you any of the data you request.

Love and kisses

boris.

P.S. (That means post scriptum; I know this stuff as I studied Classics at Oxford) Don't bother writing again.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tory PPE FFS on 13:00 - Jul 5 with 952 viewsSwansea_Blue

Seems like a straightforward mixture of corruption and incompetence.

Patel’s just been outed too for past cash for favours around gambling regulation, for Richard Desmond (yes, him again). Less than a week after her implied criticism of Jenrick for his own dodgy dealings with Desmond.

I’ve seen straighter butcher’s hooks.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024