Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Survey help please 14:16 - Jul 5 with 783 viewsJeff_winger

Hi
My wife runs a dance school, and due to covid restrictions and loss of business, she might not reopen.
She is considering starting a new business , a themed campervan delivered and collected to your address (home glamping) it would be some considerable investment to get up and running, so before we do this really interested in voice of the customer, could you kind helpful people please please complete this survey.
Many thanks
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L6DQ7WC
Survey help please on 14:19 - Jul 5 with 758 viewsMullet

One thing that seems quite popular (well there's a lot sprung up) is home camping parties for kids where the people hire in these tents and they are kitted out with football stuff/princess stuff etc for the kids.

This sounds kind of similar I'm guessing but a different demographic?

Might be worth looking at them too to nick good practice/know what to avoid.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Survey help please on 14:29 - Jul 5 with 722 viewsJeff_winger

Survey help please on 14:19 - Jul 5 by Mullet

One thing that seems quite popular (well there's a lot sprung up) is home camping parties for kids where the people hire in these tents and they are kitted out with football stuff/princess stuff etc for the kids.

This sounds kind of similar I'm guessing but a different demographic?

Might be worth looking at them too to nick good practice/know what to avoid.

Yeah I had seen that, and would possibly offer that aswell as the outlay is a lot less so pretty much risk free.
Like the idea of campervan hire bit obviously higher risk and overheads.
Survey help please on 18:28 - Jul 5 with 608 viewssparks

Survey help please on 14:29 - Jul 5 by Jeff_winger

Yeah I had seen that, and would possibly offer that aswell as the outlay is a lot less so pretty much risk free.
Like the idea of campervan hire bit obviously higher risk and overheads.

What i8s the target demographic? The only reason I can see for most people to do that is at christmas when they have too many family members staying over to fit comfortably in the house?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Survey help please on 18:40 - Jul 5 with 597 viewsRyorry

Wouldn't be of interest if van had to remain parked at home, but if the scheme allowed hire of the van road-ready and thoroughly cleaned to go on a road trip for 1-7 nights, that would interest me - would enable leaving own vehicle securely locked up in garage while away.

G'luck anyway 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024