Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You are the boss. Would you a) sell Downes, b) sell Woolfie 19:17 - Jul 6 with 843 viewsghostofescobar

And why. It has to be one or the other. No “keep both” shenanigans.

GhostOfEscobar

You are the boss. Would you a) sell Downes, b) sell Woolfie on 19:19 - Jul 6 with 826 viewsfactual_blue

Sell both.

Why? Because you didn't forbid that option.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

You are the boss. Would you a) sell Downes, b) sell Woolfie on 19:37 - Jul 6 with 774 viewsSuperblue95

Wolf. Because Downes is the more important player and because we will either not spend, or waste whatever money we receive anyway

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

You are the boss. Would you a) sell Downes, b) sell Woolfie on 19:45 - Jul 6 with 763 viewsSwansea_Blue

If I was the boss, I'd ignore twerps on the internet and keep both

We need to be building around both (for as long as they are here) in the hope that we can keep getting better enough to hang on to both. I know, unlikely.

Gun to the head, I'd keep Flynn.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

You are the boss. Would you a) sell Downes, b) sell Woolfie on 19:48 - Jul 6 with 743 viewsKeno

If I was the boss I'd sack Lambert

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

You are the boss. Would you a) sell Downes, b) sell Woolfie on 19:53 - Jul 6 with 729 viewsclive_baker

When you say 'boss', if you mean manager I wouldn't sell either because you know you'll get about 1% of any proceeds to put towards another Lincoln reject to replace them with. If you're talking ME / owner then it's got to be tempting, now so more than ever, to offset some losses and lose 1 or both.

If it absolutely had to be one, I would probably sell Downes on the basis I think we'll get more for him, and we're better stocked in central midfield with Skuse, Judge and Nolan around for another year, Bishop and Huws hopefully proving some fitness, Dozzell really needs to kick on now, plus the yoof in El Miz, Dobra, Nydam, McGavin etc.

If we sold Woolfie I think it would be more damaging given Nsiala and Wilson are pony and Chambers isn't getting any younger.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

You are the boss. Would you a) sell Downes, b) sell Woolfie on 19:57 - Jul 6 with 718 viewsBlueBadger

If I was the boss I'd resign, because I've been doing such a piss-poor job.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

You are the boss. Would you a) sell Downes, b) sell Woolfie on 20:02 - Jul 6 with 699 viewsKeno

You are the boss. Would you a) sell Downes, b) sell Woolfie on 19:57 - Jul 6 by BlueBadger

If I was the boss I'd resign, because I've been doing such a piss-poor job.

With the performance he has had over the past year the only other Lamburke would still be in a job is I was a Tory Minister

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

You are the boss. Would you a) sell Downes, b) sell Woolfie on 20:35 - Jul 6 with 638 viewsitfcjoe

Downes, he’s too good for this league and I think Woolfie could do with at least another years development.

Admittedly that’s not best for ITFC but I’m a generous guy

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

You are the boss. Would you a) sell Downes, b) sell Woolfie on 20:35 - Jul 6 with 636 viewsLibero

I don’t think we will be selling either, thanks purely to the covid influenced market.
You are the boss. Would you a) sell Downes, b) sell Woolfie on 21:30 - Jul 6 with 578 viewsBlueBadger

You are the boss. Would you a) sell Downes, b) sell Woolfie on 20:35 - Jul 6 by Libero

I don’t think we will be selling either, thanks purely to the covid influenced market.

Sure we will, at 3PM on the final day of the window when Evans beats Derby up to £1.75M for him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

You are the boss. Would you a) sell Downes, b) sell Woolfie on 21:36 - Jul 6 with 570 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I would sell Downes, put £10M towards the running costs of the club and reinvest the other £90M in revamping the squad including paying off a few.

Oh, did you simplify it too much?

At the end of the day every player has their price. I think Woolfenden is here next season. Downes may or may not be but they are the type of players we need to be building a team around. If we can go up with a team around players like them we will be able to hang onto them and build for the future in the next league.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024