Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight 19:17 - Jul 6 with 1460 viewsfactual_blue

'Not much sign of social distancing outside this wetherspoons in Colchester'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 20:18 - Jul 6 with 1369 viewsLibero

Pubs shouldn’t be open, just saying.
Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 20:38 - Jul 6 with 1326 viewseireblue

I have to visit a relative soon, in BSE.

They like to go to ‘spoons.

Could you do the decent think and burn down the Cornhill for me, ta.
Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 20:41 - Jul 6 with 1313 viewsSwansea_Blue

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 20:18 - Jul 6 by Libero

Pubs shouldn’t be open, just saying.

If the aims was to contain the virus and reduce community transmission to zero so that we could then all get on with lives as normal (except screening visitors) then I agree.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 20:44 - Jul 6 with 1302 viewsjaykay

just look at the rubbish left behind in liverpool , after celebrating their title win

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 20:46 - Jul 6 with 1286 viewsSwansea_Blue

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 20:44 - Jul 6 by jaykay

just look at the rubbish left behind in liverpool , after celebrating their title win

People are scummy. That much has been obvious for a while. The amount of sh*t on the beaches the other week was ridiculous (literally in some cases).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 22:12 - Jul 6 with 1160 viewsPendejo

It all looked ok as I drive thru Walworth, Kennington, Clapham and Balham tonight. Pubs and restaurants coming back to life, people distanced, the odd screen here and there.

Saw a bit of road rage in Brixton, duelling Mercs, was almost tempted to follow to see how it panned out, only for a split second mind. As they disappeared from my sight lead car was in reverse with the other nose to nose along a one way street.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 22:28 - Jul 6 with 1127 viewsfactual_blue

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 20:38 - Jul 6 by eireblue

I have to visit a relative soon, in BSE.

They like to go to ‘spoons.

Could you do the decent think and burn down the Cornhill for me, ta.

Surely the better course of action is for you to disown your relative, rather than burn down an historic building,.

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 22:29 - Jul 6 with 1124 viewsfactual_blue

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 22:12 - Jul 6 by Pendejo

It all looked ok as I drive thru Walworth, Kennington, Clapham and Balham tonight. Pubs and restaurants coming back to life, people distanced, the odd screen here and there.

Saw a bit of road rage in Brixton, duelling Mercs, was almost tempted to follow to see how it panned out, only for a split second mind. As they disappeared from my sight lead car was in reverse with the other nose to nose along a one way street.

Clapham and Balham are fine places.

Login to get fewer ads

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 22:32 - Jul 6 with 1122 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Another Wetherspoons: https://uk.yahoo.com/news/mixed-race-family-white-lives-matter-chant-wetherspoon

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 09:19 - Jul 7 with 925 viewsEwan_Oozami

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 22:29 - Jul 6 by factual_blue

Clapham and Balham are fine places.

Northern Line stalwarts both

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 10:37 - Jul 7 with 859 viewseireblue

Unsurprising quote from Look East tonight on 22:28 - Jul 6 by factual_blue

Surely the better course of action is for you to disown your relative, rather than burn down an historic building,.

The Cupola House survived. And had a change of owner

I was in ‘spoons with said relative when that burned down.

So close....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024