Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club 22:03 - Jul 6 with 7025 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I appreciate they have a minuscule budget and have worked absolute wonders and they have to do things differently.

Normally I’d love the romance of a club so small having a chance of such a massive achievement but they are so unlikeable.

Every single player dives, cheats, whinges and moans and tonight, in an empty stadium, you could still hear people shouting ‘woooooah’ when the Fleetwood keeper was trying to clear the ball, jeering mistakes and so on.

This was who? The Wycombe subs, staff or media? Ridiculous behaviour.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 22:07 - Jul 6 with 4838 viewsLankHenners

Who cares? I don’t really like their anti-football but fair play to them, found a way to win on their own terms and may win promotion off the back of it. Meanwhile despite having the superior team we finished miles off them.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 22:15 - Jul 6 with 4794 viewsPendejo

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 22:07 - Jul 6 by LankHenners

Who cares? I don’t really like their anti-football but fair play to them, found a way to win on their own terms and may win promotion off the back of it. Meanwhile despite having the superior team we finished miles off them.

By definition of finishing so far behind them... We don't have a superior team, fact.

Good luck to them in the M40 derby, would rather blue triumphed over yellow.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 22:23 - Jul 6 with 4738 viewsFtnfwest

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 22:15 - Jul 6 by Pendejo

By definition of finishing so far behind them... We don't have a superior team, fact.

Good luck to them in the M40 derby, would rather blue triumphed over yellow.

And in fairness we didn’t finish either
Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 22:23 - Jul 6 with 4745 viewsNthsuffolkblue

You have just seen them beat Fleetwood and have this level of dislike for them? Fleetwood managed by Joey Barton!

I actually think Ainsworth has done a minor miracle there but it shows how building a team (rather than an expensive squad) where players know what they are doing and tactics that involve scoring goals and stopping the opposition scoring (rather than relying on possession) works. PL take note please. We need a team and tactics to suit it (preferably not such limited and negative ones but ones that have a proper goal threat).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 22:24 - Jul 6 with 4739 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 22:07 - Jul 6 by LankHenners

I can’t imagine it was the media, which only really leaves their players / staff as the culprits. You could hear it loudly on the TV. It genuinely sounded like a crowd in there.

I at least understand falling over and conning the ref. But having their staff behave like that is just proper bellendery on a new level.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 22:29 - Jul 6 with 4705 viewsIllinoisblue

Perhaps if our players showed a bit more of the dark arts and will to win we’d be in the play off final.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 22:33 - Jul 6 with 4686 viewsMattinLondon

Under Burley we had a few players who liked a dive and who weren’t afraid to run up to the refs.

Now, on the pitch we have nothing.

Bring back diving, bring back cheating, bring back chasing the referee. F**k fair play it gets you nowhere.
Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 22:38 - Jul 6 with 4659 viewsMach_foreignBlue

All these bad things about Wycombe and what? They still have a better football team and better manager than us. So have Fleetwood.

Both of them had never finished above us in the league.

Our manager is a fraud so are our shameless failures who had relegated us and have been representing us on the pitch in the last couple of seasons. And I'm forced to say nowadays: 'just wish we were Wycombe or Fleetwood'......just like two of these so called small clubs. What a time to be alive !
Login to get fewer ads

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 23:28 - Jul 6 with 4510 viewsBlueBadger

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 22:23 - Jul 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

You have just seen them beat Fleetwood and have this level of dislike for them? Fleetwood managed by Joey Barton!

I actually think Ainsworth has done a minor miracle there but it shows how building a team (rather than an expensive squad) where players know what they are doing and tactics that involve scoring goals and stopping the opposition scoring (rather than relying on possession) works. PL take note please. We need a team and tactics to suit it (preferably not such limited and negative ones but ones that have a proper goal threat).

Don't worry, in the words of Peter Cook, he's learned from his mistakes and is confident he can repeat them next season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 23:42 - Jul 6 with 4479 viewsSeablu

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 22:38 - Jul 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

All these bad things about Wycombe and what? They still have a better football team and better manager than us. So have Fleetwood.

Both of them had never finished above us in the league.

Our manager is a fraud so are our shameless failures who had relegated us and have been representing us on the pitch in the last couple of seasons. And I'm forced to say nowadays: 'just wish we were Wycombe or Fleetwood'......just like two of these so called small clubs. What a time to be alive !

You seem pretty savvy regarding our plight. How did you feel about the McCarthy years?

Asking for a friend.
Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 00:31 - Jul 7 with 4410 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 23:42 - Jul 6 by Seablu

You seem pretty savvy regarding our plight. How did you feel about the McCarthy years?

Asking for a friend.

How did I feel about it? In a nutshell not in the same way like some who regard him so highly.
Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 00:43 - Jul 7 with 4380 viewsSarge

We were absolutely robbed at home so fck them, lets hope Oxford do a job because there really is nothing to like about them.
Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 06:55 - Jul 7 with 4124 viewsITFC_Forever

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 22:23 - Jul 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Would take Barton over PRP in a heartbeat....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 06:57 - Jul 7 with 4119 viewsHerbivore

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 00:31 - Jul 7 by Mach_foreignBlue

How did I feel about it? In a nutshell not in the same way like some who regard him so highly.

And yet you seem to be praising Wycombe who are a less likeable, less watchable, lower league version of what we were under Mick. Interesting.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 07:30 - Jul 7 with 4052 viewsHerbivore

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 06:55 - Jul 7 by ITFC_Forever

Would take Barton over PRP in a heartbeat....

Really? Seems to be doing a decent job at Fleetwood but he's a scumbag. Surely we should be looking for a decent manager that's not a scumbag?

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 08:51 - Jul 7 with 3908 viewsIpswichKnight

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 07:30 - Jul 7 by Herbivore

Really? Seems to be doing a decent job at Fleetwood but he's a scumbag. Surely we should be looking for a decent manager that's not a scumbag?

At the moment I'd take a decent manager.
Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club (n/t) on 09:10 - Jul 7 with 3852 viewsNthQldITFC

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 23:28 - Jul 6 by BlueBadger

Don't worry, in the words of Peter Cook, he's learned from his mistakes and is confident he can repeat them next season.

"Latchley for manager!"
[Post edited 7 Jul 2020 9:12]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Yeah but, yeah but, yeah but.... on 09:22 - Jul 7 with 3831 viewsBloots

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 06:57 - Jul 7 by Herbivore

And yet you seem to be praising Wycombe who are a less likeable, less watchable, lower league version of what we were under Mick. Interesting.

....yeah but they haven't got Skuse or Chambers playing for them.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 09:45 - Jul 7 with 3779 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 06:57 - Jul 7 by Herbivore

Making the stuff up, eh? Typical you. How do you know what I am praising Wycombe for?
Yeah but, yeah but, yeah but.... on 09:52 - Jul 7 with 3764 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Yeah but, yeah but, yeah but.... on 09:22 - Jul 7 by Bloots

....yeah but they haven't got Skuse or Chambers playing for them.

Grow up
Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 09:57 - Jul 7 with 3753 viewsKeno

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 23:28 - Jul 6 by BlueBadger

Lest we forget that's the guy who delivered the best ever line in comedy that has ever been delivered ever

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 10:03 - Jul 7 with 3734 viewsLibero

I quite like Wycombe as a club, they're punching well above their weight and playing to their strengths.
Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 10:53 - Jul 7 with 3646 viewsitfc_bucks

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 10:03 - Jul 7 by Libero

I quite like Wycombe as a club, they're punching well above their weight and playing to their strengths.

indeed, if they try to play possession-based, "nice" football, they'd get picked apart.

Same way we should have kept a settled, stable team and played to *our* strengths.
Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 11:18 - Jul 7 with 3597 viewsHerbivore

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 09:45 - Jul 7 by Mach_foreignBlue

Making the stuff up, eh? Typical you. How do you know what I am praising Wycombe for?

This seemed like praise to me, or at least respect and admiration:

"All these bad things about Wycombe and what? They still have a better football team and better manager than us".

If you meant the above in a negative way then you phrased it quite poorly.

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 11:30 - Jul 7 with 3576 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Wycombe - Proper sh*thouse of a club on 11:18 - Jul 7 by Herbivore

This seemed like praise to me, or at least respect and admiration:

"All these bad things about Wycombe and what? They still have a better football team and better manager than us".

If you meant the above in a negative way then you phrased it quite poorly.

First and foremost you need to move on from mccarthy. He had gone a long while ago but you mention him in this thread for some reasons.

Yes I've said they have a better football team and better manager. It's clear. Have a look at the league table and see where they have finished off in compare to us.

Less likeable, less watchable etc etc is the stuff you are making up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024