Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" 12:31 - Jul 7 with 1851 viewsLibero

I remember someone doing a line of T-Shirts when Skuse got a wonder goal once upon a time? Does any one know if you can still purchase these anywhere? Or does any one have one in good condition that they wouldn't mind flogging?
"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 12:33 - Jul 7 with 1617 viewsBlueBadger

Dantheman is selling them via Redbubble it would seem:

https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/I-was-there-when-Cole-Skuse-Scored-by-DANTHE

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 12:38 - Jul 7 with 1596 viewsSuperblue95

Buying Mach a present?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 12:38 - Jul 7 with 1594 viewsBLUEBEAT

I still pine for a ‘Tractor The Future’ Tshirt

I wish I bought one at the time

Poll: W or W

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 12:40 - Jul 7 with 1581 viewsBlueBadger

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 12:38 - Jul 7 by Superblue95

Buying Mach a present?

I do kind of feel that, like Mick with Texters, he should probably just retire now for the sake of Mach's mental health.

Mind you, he'll be a great assistant manager to Kieron Dyer.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 13:50 - Jul 7 with 1483 viewshampstead_blue

I was there when Geraint Williams scored. Now that's a t-shirt.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 13:53 - Jul 7 with 1472 viewsSwansea_Blue

'I was there when Chopra nearly had his kneecaps broken' is another classic

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

(No subject) on 14:05 - Jul 7 with 1454 viewsLibero

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 13:50 - Jul 7 by hampstead_blue

I was there when Geraint Williams scored. Now that's a t-shirt.

Nice of you to take the time to respond, maybe you'd like to respond to the latter stages of our back and forth in this thread...

Appaulled by one's own. by hampstead_blue 4 Jul 2020 13:45
Am a member of a few veteran type fv groups. Mainly linked to my old units and Corps.

In one group, Ex-Army or something like that, someone posted a video of a black chap gobbing off to a group of white blokes. He got his head bashed about. Nothing particularly edifying for either party in the video.

What hurt me was the comments. I'm not going to repeat as I don't want to be any way linked but......
I did report it and left the group.

It's sad and shameful that a bunch of Phil Mitchell lookeelikeees, and that was pretty much the demographic, are out there and spouting off in the name of 'veterans'.

Happy to share good and bad and this is utterly shameful.

Context before someone disappears into the kuiper belt........These are only my 'own' in that they are veterans. Nowt else links me to those utter morons. Let's just make that clear. Sorry Herbivore to ruin that one for you.

This the second time you've responded directly to me since failing to respond to my posts calling you out for your disgusting slur against disabled people and pathetic attempt to claim you were taken out of context.

Who are the best ever team to be relegated? by bournemouthblue 6 Jul 2020 9:40
inspired by the Budgies farcical claims of bring the best side ever to be relegated, who do we reckon is actually the best side to be relegated from the Premier League?

I imagine West Ham who were relegated with the highest points total will have a fair shout?

This isn't just going to go away if you ignore it.
Own your sh1t.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2020 14:15]
"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 14:06 - Jul 7 with 1453 viewsLibero

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 12:33 - Jul 7 by BlueBadger

Dantheman is selling them via Redbubble it would seem:

https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/I-was-there-when-Cole-Skuse-Scored-by-DANTHE

Cheers for that, I'll have a look once I get home.
Login to get fewer ads

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 14:15 - Jul 7 with 1435 viewsBlueBadger

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 14:06 - Jul 7 by Libero

Cheers for that, I'll have a look once I get home.

There's a lot of good, independently designed 'nerd' wear and stuff on there as well. A touch pricey, but their stuff tends be decent quality.

(No subject) on 14:18 - Jul 7 with 1430 viewsLibero

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 14:15 - Jul 7 by BlueBadger

There's a lot of good, independently designed 'nerd' wear and stuff on there as well. A touch pricey, but their stuff tends be decent quality.

Sounds like exactly the kind of stuff that I avoid, yet family members buy me regularly for Christmas and Birthdays as they know I still read graphic novels and play computer games aged 32.

That being said, someone did get me a rather nifty T-Shirt with Hup from the Dark Crystal on it recently and it wasn't unwearably cheap and crass...
[Post edited 7 Jul 2020 14:19]
(No subject) on 14:38 - Jul 7 with 1392 viewsBlueBadger

(No subject) on 14:18 - Jul 7 by Libero

Sounds like exactly the kind of stuff that I avoid, yet family members buy me regularly for Christmas and Birthdays as they know I still read graphic novels and play computer games aged 32.

That being said, someone did get me a rather nifty T-Shirt with Hup from the Dark Crystal on it recently and it wasn't unwearably cheap and crass...
[Post edited 7 Jul 2020 14:19]

I bought a really nice Hawkeye one off them a few years back - the 'arrow' logo made up of quotes from Matt Fraction's eminently quotable run on the character.

(No subject) on 14:42 - Jul 7 with 1386 viewsLibero

(No subject) on 14:38 - Jul 7 by BlueBadger

I bought a really nice Hawkeye one off them a few years back - the 'arrow' logo made up of quotes from Matt Fraction's eminently quotable run on the character.

Urgh, that does sound almost suitably okay to not cringe at.

About a decade ago I couldn't move for crap super hero T-Shirts that I never asked for, didn't want and didn't wear. Usually either involving a "clever" pun or character doing something unsterotypical of them.

I have a similar issue now with Star Wars T-Shirts, the only ones I actually wear is the plain black one with the classic local and classic film poster one, usually beneath a plaid or denim shirt I might add.

Ever since geek culture became mainstream the market has just been flooded with tat.
(No subject) on 14:58 - Jul 7 with 1372 viewsBlueBadger

(No subject) on 14:42 - Jul 7 by Libero

Urgh, that does sound almost suitably okay to not cringe at.

About a decade ago I couldn't move for crap super hero T-Shirts that I never asked for, didn't want and didn't wear. Usually either involving a "clever" pun or character doing something unsterotypical of them.

I have a similar issue now with Star Wars T-Shirts, the only ones I actually wear is the plain black one with the classic local and classic film poster one, usually beneath a plaid or denim shirt I might add.

Ever since geek culture became mainstream the market has just been flooded with tat.

I know where you're coming from, that said, as a Death metal enthusiast I enjoyed this one:

https://www.qwertee.com/product/sith-of-darkness-767

(The logo typeface is that used by seminal DM band Death).

(No subject) on 15:05 - Jul 7 with 1358 viewsLibero

(No subject) on 14:58 - Jul 7 by BlueBadger

I know where you're coming from, that said, as a Death metal enthusiast I enjoyed this one:

Yeah, this is the kind of thing I mean, appreciate the art work, but I don't really want to wear it.

Again, I caveat this with the fact that one of my bands best selling T-Shirts a decade or so ago was just our band name in the Star Wars font and a head drawn storm trooper helmet...

Ultimately, each to their own, innit.
(No subject) on 19:53 - Jul 7 with 1227 viewshoppy

Bizarrely, I had both mine and Yasmin's ones in my hand only last night, as I was moving a pile of clothes from one pile to another, and for some reason, they were there in the midst!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

(No subject) on 21:10 - Jul 7 with 1172 viewsDanTheMan

(No subject) on 19:53 - Jul 7 by hoppy

Bizarrely, I had both mine and Yasmin's ones in my hand only last night, as I was moving a pile of clothes from one pile to another, and for some reason, they were there in the midst!

I need to get that framed still!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

(No subject) on 21:47 - Jul 7 with 1148 viewshoppy

(No subject) on 21:10 - Jul 7 by DanTheMan

I need to get that framed still!

Well, it was only April 2015... so I expect you've been busy.

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 09:47 - Jul 8 with 1057 viewstextbackup

I’d tried to forget that these things existed.
Only at Ipswich could a player play 250+ games, score once, and the fans celebrate that.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 10:00 - Jul 8 with 1052 viewsDanTheMan

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 09:47 - Jul 8 by textbackup

Only at Ipswich could a player play 250+ games, score once, and the fans celebrate that.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 10:02 - Jul 8 with 1046 viewsLibero

Give it a rest you bloody wet wipe.
(No subject) on 11:23 - Jul 8 with 1015 viewsEwan_Oozami

(No subject) on 14:58 - Jul 7 by BlueBadger

Have you not got any of the Star Wars Seagull t-shirts?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 11:28 - Jul 8 with 1008 viewshoppy

He has scored again since, hasn't he?

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 13:14 - Jul 8 with 972 viewsgainsboroughblue

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 11:28 - Jul 8 by hoppy

He has scored again since, hasn't he?

Yep. v Notlob, Sep 2017.

He scored nine times in a similar amount of times for Brizzle. Comparatively Ronaldo-esque.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 13:53 - Jul 8 with 956 viewshoppy

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 13:14 - Jul 8 by gainsboroughblue

Yep. v Notlob, Sep 2017.

He scored nine times in a similar amount of times for Brizzle. Comparatively Ronaldo-esque.

Was that when he was known as "the prolific midfielder, Cole Skuse"?

"I was there when Cole Skuse scored" on 14:29 - Jul 8 with 943 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah imagine that. Nearly as pathetic as claiming to enjoy a season in which we spent the entire time being limply relegated.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024