Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America 10:18 - Jul 8 with 3516 viewsGlasgowBlue

From oppressing black people. Oh and Jews rule the world.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jul/07/eagles-jackson-denies-he-is-antise

These dangerous conspiracies have to stop. You don’t defeat racism with racism aimed at another ethno-religious community.

That I thought about posting this yesterday, changed my mind, typed it twice this morning before deleting it to avoid accusations of having a go at the black community, is an indication that a very uncomfortable debate needs to take place regarding the attitudes towards Jews from some members of that black community in America. Especially those who are influenced by Louis Farrakhan.

In response, former NBA player Stephen Jackson defended Desean Jackson’s Hitler post by saying it’s “truth”. This follows on from a series of antisemitic statements from Ice Cube and other high profile black Americans.

It’s right to continue to support the black community in their fight against institutional racism but some sections of that community should not be putting themselves against another minority. It plays inti the hands if those who practice dived and rule.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 11:07]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 11:30 - Jul 8 with 2775 viewshoppy

On a semi-related side note, have you seen The Man in The High Castle on Amazon?

It's a different take on if the nazis had taken over the United States etc. but I've enjoyed watching it.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:05 - Jul 8 with 2736 viewsmonytowbray

Those middle class white boys strike again.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:07 - Jul 8 with 2723 viewsDarth_Koont

Of course, you can highlight the ignorance and offensiveness of Desean Jackson's tweet and the support from Stephen Jackson which is equally stupid and antisemitic.

I hope the Philadelphia Eagles do more because the "apology" was nonsense and insulting at a different level.

Pronouns: He/Him

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:11 - Jul 8 with 2701 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 11:30 - Jul 8 by hoppy

On a semi-related side note, have you seen The Man in The High Castle on Amazon?

It's a different take on if the nazis had taken over the United States etc. but I've enjoyed watching it.

Yes. I thought season 3 was brilliant but the end was a bit rushed an a let down. Could have done with a couple of more episodes.

Iron Lion Zion

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:15 - Jul 8 with 2653 viewsSeablu

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:05 - Jul 8 by monytowbray

Those middle class white boys strike again.

I’ll make room on the naughty bench...
Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:21 - Jul 8 with 2654 viewshoppy

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:11 - Jul 8 by GlasgowBlue

Yes. I thought season 3 was brilliant but the end was a bit rushed an a let down. Could have done with a couple of more episodes.

I've not reached the end of season 3 yet... about mid way through - so I'll prepare myself for the anti-climax!!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:30 - Jul 8 with 2622 viewsDanTheMan

What's amazing to me is that even the smallest amount of critical thinking would make it obvious that it's bóllocks.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:36 - Jul 8 with 2589 viewsLibero

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:30 - Jul 8 by DanTheMan

What's amazing to me is that even the smallest amount of critical thinking would make it obvious that it's bóllocks.

When I worked at YMCA I had to report a colleague for telling some of the kids that "Hitler didn't know about the concentration camps" in the same conversation he described sweet old Adolf as "actually a very clever bloke"

Yeah, bloke well known for hating Jewish people just so happens to be head of an organisation where they are systematically gassing Jewish people without his knowledge. Fair enough...
Absolute div.

Disturbingly the bloke was just given a verbal warning, then moved on to another site in Ipswich after dropping another clanger in front of the kids.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 12:39]
Login to get fewer ads

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:37 - Jul 8 with 2595 viewsmonytowbray

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:30 - Jul 8 by DanTheMan

Yeah but talking about genocide and racism 75 years ago is a good way to deflect from denying systematic racism in 2020.

TWTD never forgets…

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:39 - Jul 8 with 2585 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:07 - Jul 8 by Darth_Koont

Of course, you can highlight the ignorance and offensiveness of Desean Jackson's tweet and the support from Stephen Jackson which is equally stupid and antisemitic.

I hope the Philadelphia Eagles do more because the "apology" was nonsense and insulting at a different level.

Thanks for a fair and balanced reply.

I think people like Farrakhan should shoulder a great deal of responsibility for this sort of conspiracy taking gold amongst some members of the black community. Alongside the other conspiracy theorists who seem like harmless nutters.

They aren’t harmless nutters. Most conspiracy theories are dangerous and divisive. Desean Jackson didn’t wake up one morning believing this nonsense.

Iron Lion Zion

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:43 - Jul 8 with 2563 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:37 - Jul 8 by monytowbray

Yeah but talking about genocide and racism 75 years ago is a good way to deflect from denying systematic racism in 2020.

Believing that Jews run the world in 2020 is not deflecting or denying today’s systematic racism.

And if you are accusing me of deflecting or denying systematic racism in 2020 then I’ll politely ask you to cut it out or you return to this forum will be very brief.

I had enough of your constant lies and misrepresentation about me the last time.

Iron Lion Zion

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:52 - Jul 8 with 2543 viewsDarth_Koont

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:39 - Jul 8 by GlasgowBlue

Thanks for a fair and balanced reply.

I think people like Farrakhan should shoulder a great deal of responsibility for this sort of conspiracy taking gold amongst some members of the black community. Alongside the other conspiracy theorists who seem like harmless nutters.

They aren’t harmless nutters. Most conspiracy theories are dangerous and divisive. Desean Jackson didn’t wake up one morning believing this nonsense.

But I think making this (and even Farrakhan) reflective of BLM or the fight for social justice is just as dangerous and just as much a conspiracy theory.

Comments like this can be condemned on their own terms. Farrakhan can be condemned on his own terms - just like he has been for decades and well before BLM.

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 13:22 - Jul 8 with 2453 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:52 - Jul 8 by Darth_Koont

But I think making this (and even Farrakhan) reflective of BLM or the fight for social justice is just as dangerous and just as much a conspiracy theory.

Comments like this can be condemned on their own terms. Farrakhan can be condemned on his own terms - just like he has been for decades and well before BLM.

I haven’t linked this to the wider BLM movement and it’s the Guardian who have linked Farrakhan to this. It’s the stuff he has been peddling for years.

Jus as Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins influence white people ink demonising Muslims in this country Farrakhan influences people of colour to engage in a Jew hate.

As I said, DeSean Jackson didn’t just wake up one mor in and believe this conspiracy.

Iron Lion Zion

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 13:28 - Jul 8 with 2445 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:21 - Jul 8 by hoppy

I've not reached the end of season 3 yet... about mid way through - so I'll prepare myself for the anti-climax!!

Oops. Glad I didn’t give you any spoilers.

Iron Lion Zion

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 13:51 - Jul 8 with 2393 viewsDarth_Koont

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 13:22 - Jul 8 by GlasgowBlue

I haven’t linked this to the wider BLM movement and it’s the Guardian who have linked Farrakhan to this. It’s the stuff he has been peddling for years.

Jus as Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins influence white people ink demonising Muslims in this country Farrakhan influences people of colour to engage in a Jew hate.

As I said, DeSean Jackson didn’t just wake up one mor in and believe this conspiracy.

Who do you think you're trying to kid?

You're always chipping away at the legitimacy of social justice movements and anti-racist campaigners.

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 13:56 - Jul 8 with 2379 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 13:51 - Jul 8 by Darth_Koont

Who do you think you're trying to kid?

You're always chipping away at the legitimacy of social justice movements and anti-racist campaigners.

Oh well. I tried to debate in a polite and respectful manner. Enjoy your day.

Iron Lion Zion

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 14:21 - Jul 8 with 2338 viewsDarth_Koont

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 13:56 - Jul 8 by GlasgowBlue

Oh well. I tried to debate in a polite and respectful manner. Enjoy your day.

Pffft.

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 14:50 - Jul 8 with 2294 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 14:21 - Jul 8 by Darth_Koont

Pffft.

EHRC tick tock.

Will you be bringing back your Aaron Spelling alt ID when you distance yourself from every post made by Darth Koont when they publish?

Iron Lion Zion

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 15:02 - Jul 8 with 2260 viewsDarth_Koont

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 14:50 - Jul 8 by GlasgowBlue

EHRC tick tock.

Will you be bringing back your Aaron Spelling alt ID when you distance yourself from every post made by Darth Koont when they publish?

'Course not. Will you distance yourself from continually being on the wrong side of history?

As I've previously said, I'll read the EHRC report and comment accordingly. You make it sound as if it will produce new information.

And I'll also reserve the right to be critical of the EHRC if necessary just as I was regarding the deeply flawed Panorama "report". I won't debate objective facts but I will continue to combat smeary, bad faith accusations.

Apparently Hitler waned to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 15:42 - Jul 8 with 2177 viewsmonytowbray

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:43 - Jul 8 by GlasgowBlue

Believing that Jews run the world in 2020 is not deflecting or denying today’s systematic racism.

And if you are accusing me of deflecting or denying systematic racism in 2020 then I’ll politely ask you to cut it out or you return to this forum will be very brief.

I had enough of your constant lies and misrepresentation about me the last time.

You’ve spent most of the last month spreading Russian and Republican propaganda takes on BLM. I don’t think racism is your your area of knowledge.

TWTD never forgets…

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 17:05 - Jul 8 with 2067 viewsSeablu

Apparently Hitler wanted to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 12:43 - Jul 8 by GlasgowBlue

'I’ll politely ask you to cut it out or you (sic) return to this forum will be very brief'

Congratulations on your appointment as self-serving moral arbiter.

Will you be changing your name to glasgowblueTWTD shortly?

Apparently Hitler waned to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 17:06 - Jul 8 with 2079 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apparently Hitler waned to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 15:42 - Jul 8 by monytowbray

You’ve spent most of the last month spreading Russian and Republican propaganda takes on BLM. I don’t think racism is your your area of knowledge.

And more lies. This board has been reasonably harmonious in your enforced absence.

Keep it going.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 17:07]

Iron Lion Zion

Apparently Hitler waned to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 18:08 - Jul 8 with 1953 viewsmonytowbray

Apparently Hitler waned to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 17:06 - Jul 8 by GlasgowBlue

And more lies. This board has been reasonably harmonious in your enforced absence.

Keep it going.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 17:07]

I suppose being wrong about everything, piling in with abuse and goading me to get me banned would die down when I was booted off.

It’s okay mate, one day you might have an opinion or vote for a party on the right side of humanity for a change but the last decade (and 2020 so far particularly) haven’t faired well.

“What austerity?!”
“Political point scoring!”
“Middle class white boys!”
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 18:37]

TWTD never forgets…

Apparently Hitler waned to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 18:13 - Jul 8 with 1930 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently Hitler waned to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 18:08 - Jul 8 by monytowbray

I suppose being wrong about everything, piling in with abuse and goading me to get me banned would die down when I was booted off.

It’s okay mate, one day you might have an opinion or vote for a party on the right side of humanity for a change but the last decade (and 2020 so far particularly) haven’t faired well.

“What austerity?!”
“Political point scoring!”
“Middle class white boys!”
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 18:37]

Seems like a good time to remind everyone that Phil had to delete at least a dozen GB posts over the span of a few days for the very reasons you mention in your first paragraph, so it's not as if you're making things up.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Apparently Hitler waned to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 18:24 - Jul 8 with 1920 viewsDarth_Koont

Apparently Hitler waned to start a world war to stop Jews in America on 18:13 - Jul 8 by SpruceMoose

Seems like a good time to remind everyone that Phil had to delete at least a dozen GB posts over the span of a few days for the very reasons you mention in your first paragraph, so it's not as if you're making things up.

I'm not one to call for people being banned or getting precious when challenged. But GB is so feck him.

His constant game playing and lying isn't acceptable.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024