Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST Refund Options 10:48 - Jul 8 with 4803 viewsuefacup81

Look good to me, especially the fact that any option which doesn't involve getting the cash back comes with a 25%-50% incentive attached.

No doubt some will be irked by the way any refund will be spread out, but I can pretty much understand where the club is coming from given the potential sums involved.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 10:51]

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

ST Refund Options on 10:53 - Jul 8 with 2583 viewsBlueBadger

Take the 'keep the money and use it to pay Lambert off, Marcus' option!
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 10:53]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

ST Refund Options on 11:02 - Jul 8 with 2536 viewsTown_Boy

Think I’ll go for the vouchers grab the new shirt..

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

You'd like to think that most fans..... on 11:12 - Jul 8 with 2453 viewsBloots

....would go for the academy donation, which then basically gives you a free shirt.

(on the assumption that the refund value is £90ish)

But who knows.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

ST Refund Options on 11:13 - Jul 8 with 2468 viewsFixed_It

Anyone criticising the Club over this really needs to just F... Off and find another club to 'support'. I think ME has been more than fair in the range of options available, whilst trying to minimise the impact on the Club's finances going forwards.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

You'd like to think that most fans..... on 11:16 - Jul 8 with 2418 viewsJakeITFC

You'd like to think that most fans..... on 11:12 - Jul 8 by Bloots

....would go for the academy donation, which then basically gives you a free shirt.

But who knows.

Yup, that's what I've done and plan to do with the voucher.
ST Refund Options on 11:17 - Jul 8 with 2413 viewsuefacup81

ST Refund Options on 11:13 - Jul 8 by Fixed_It

Anyone criticising the Club over this really needs to just F... Off and find another club to 'support'. I think ME has been more than fair in the range of options available, whilst trying to minimise the impact on the Club's finances going forwards.

Indeed - especially given that a lot of schemes I've seen offered by other clubs haven't added any value to non-refund options.

One chap on Twitter is mouthing off, saying that if his oven was faulty he'd expect an immediate refund, so why should ITFC be any different.

People don't seem to understand just how carefully the club has got to manage its finances over the next year or so. You can have an immediate 100% refund, or you can have a club to support - your choice.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 11:18]

ST Refund Options on 11:17 - Jul 8 with 2394 viewsHerbivore

Need to have a think about which option to go for as I'm not renewing and might not get to any games next season, so vouchers are no good for me really. Decent range of options on the whole though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Does Planet Blue do tats? on 11:20 - Jul 8 with 2372 viewsDyland

You'd like to think that most fans..... on 11:12 - Jul 8 by Bloots

But who knows.

I could get a sh1t little ITFC tat for £90 yeh?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

My refund value is £96.52p..... on 11:21 - Jul 8 with 2345 viewsBloots

You'd like to think that most fans..... on 11:16 - Jul 8 by JakeITFC

Yup, that's what I've done and plan to do with the voucher.

....the new shirt is £48

Coincidence?

Not sure what to buy with the extra 26p.

My refund value is £96.52p..... on 11:22 - Jul 8 with 2349 viewsJakeITFC

My refund value is £96.52p..... on 11:21 - Jul 8 by Bloots

....the new shirt is £48

Coincidence?

Not sure what to buy with the extra 26p.

Toto Nsiala?
Surely the worst option.... on 11:24 - Jul 8 with 2315 viewsBloots

Does Planet Blue do tats? on 11:20 - Jul 8 by Dyland

I could get a sh1t little ITFC tat for £90 yeh?

....is taking the vouchers and buying tickets for "friends & family"?

Imagine the abuse you'd get from them.

Just donate it then..... on 11:25 - Jul 8 with 2290 viewsBloots

ST Refund Options on 11:17 - Jul 8 by Herbivore

Need to have a think about which option to go for as I'm not renewing and might not get to any games next season, so vouchers are no good for me really. Decent range of options on the whole though.

....you massive tightwad.

Two Toto Nsialas surely? (n/t) on 11:26 - Jul 8 with 2274 viewsBloots

My refund value is £96.52p..... on 11:22 - Jul 8 by JakeITFC

Toto Nsiala?

ST Refund Options on 11:29 - Jul 8 with 2253 viewsTractorWood

Very decent of them.

Will be quicker than virgin holidays.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Innit on 11:35 - Jul 8 with 2215 viewsDyland

Surely the worst option.... on 11:24 - Jul 8 by Bloots

....is taking the vouchers and buying tickets for "friends & family"?

Imagine the abuse you'd get from them.

I can think of some worthy recipients.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Just donate it then..... on 11:38 - Jul 8 with 2183 viewsHerbivore

Just donate it then..... on 11:25 - Jul 8 by Bloots

....you massive tightwad.

I might still do that, though any voucher is zero use to me.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

ST Refund Options on 12:03 - Jul 8 with 2101 viewstextbackup

ST Refund Options on 11:13 - Jul 8 by Fixed_It

3 payments spread as far as May 2021.... that’s good is it?

3 or 4 years back I let my ST automatically renew, Got to a week before the new season and I realised I’d not been sent my ST in the post. Called up the ticket office... ‘we attempted to take the first DD payment but it failed, so we cancelled ur ST’...

On investigation THEY had input the incorrect info into the system to renew me, and got bank account wrong by a digit. Was then told Id need to pay for ST in full to get the early bird option.

So no fault of my own, all in them, and I wouldn’t get the early bird price unless I paid £350(or whatever it was)

And now they have they have the cheek to offer My money back, but I’ll get it in May 2021?!..... excellent from ME and ITFC.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lambert out. (n/t) on 12:05 - Jul 8 with 2061 viewsBloots

ST Refund Options on 12:03 - Jul 8 by textbackup

3 or 4 years back I let my ST automatically renew, Got to a week before the new season and I realised I’d not been sent my ST in the post. Called up the ticket office... ‘we attempted to take the first DD payment but it failed, so we cancelled ur ST’...

On investigation THEY had input the incorrect info into the system to renew me, and got bank account wrong by a digit. Was then told Id need to pay for ST in full to get the early bird option.

So no fault of my own, all in them, and I wouldn’t get the early bird price unless I paid £350(or whatever it was)

And now they have they have the cheek to offer My money back, but I’ll get it in May 2021?!..... excellent from ME and ITFC.

ST Refund Options on 12:05 - Jul 8 with 2077 viewsJakeITFC

Your story is very poor from the club, but you must see the difference between an admin error and potentially having to find £750k-1m to payout in a time when there is no cash coming into the club?
ST Refund Options on 12:11 - Jul 8 with 2045 viewsuefacup81

I am sure that if you legitimately cannot survive without getting your £79.55 refund ((£350/22)*5) immediately, the club would be happy to help out if you were to contact them.

Otherwise a little perspective probably wouldn't go amiss.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 12:17]

ST Refund Options on 12:20 - Jul 8 with 1990 viewstextbackup

ST Refund Options on 12:11 - Jul 8 by uefacup81

I am sure that if you legitimately cannot survive without getting your £79.55 refund ((£350/22)*5) immediately, the club would be happy to help out if you were to contact them.

Otherwise a little perspective probably wouldn't go amiss.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 12:17]

Have you read the situation I faced?

And at no point have I said I was to do anything about the money not being given in full straight away.

My only point is that when they want your money it must be instant, when they want you to show good will back they’ll ensure it is done at their pace.

So no fcking perspective needed here at all.

ST Refund Options on 12:22 - Jul 8 with 1959 viewsDinnernotTea

ST Refund Options on 11:17 - Jul 8 by uefacup81

Indeed - especially given that a lot of schemes I've seen offered by other clubs haven't added any value to non-refund options.

One chap on Twitter is mouthing off, saying that if his oven was faulty he'd expect an immediate refund, so why should ITFC be any different.

People don't seem to understand just how carefully the club has got to manage its finances over the next year or so. You can have an immediate 100% refund, or you can have a club to support - your choice.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 11:18]

Hang on a minute here. A person cannot want a refund of £80 in one go because it might kill the club? But since March Marcus Evans hasn't placed a wage deferral in thus ensuring quite a few players pocket £5,000 a week still?

If this club ever went to the wall the Class of 2020 had a huge say in that. Why couldn't the Captain that cares so much about this club copy the Captains of Coventry & Fleetwood? (Both squads took pay cuts).

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

ST Refund Options on 12:23 - Jul 8 with 1939 viewsuefacup81

ST Refund Options on 12:20 - Jul 8 by textbackup

Have you read the situation I faced?

And at no point have I said I was to do anything about the money not being given in full straight away.

My only point is that when they want your money it must be instant, when they want you to show good will back they’ll ensure it is done at their pace.

So no fcking perspective needed here at all.

You're comparing apples with oranges.

Poor customer service shown to ONE fan, versus the prospect of having to give cash refunds to 10,000-odd fans.

If it was a single £100-odd refund perhaps I'd agree with you, but given that refunding £1m in one go would destroy the club's finances, forgive me if I think you're being a bit of a d*ck here.

ST Refund Options on 12:24 - Jul 8 with 1930 viewstextbackup

ST Refund Options on 12:05 - Jul 8 by JakeITFC

Your story is very poor from the club, but you must see the difference between an admin error and potentially having to find £750k-1m to payout in a time when there is no cash coming into the club?

Oh I see it.

The admin error wasn’t treated with any goodwill - I had to take a payment option that DIDNT suit me at the time in order to get the price I originally signed up to but didn’t get because of them.

I will absolutely not be forcing the issue or demanding the money in full, Im just a little miffed that the high and mighty are trying to tell us how we should feel that option is fair - without knowing how the club have fcked them previously.

ST Refund Options on 12:26 - Jul 8 with 1914 viewsJDB23

My refund amount is £76, so 50% of that won't get much. I've just gone for the cash voucher, the club still gets my money the same as option A, it's just that they give a bigger value voucher. I'll probably just get the shirt with it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024