Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Away Shirt 10:54 - Jul 8 with 2977 viewsmattwin

Can anyone confirm when the new Away shirt will be revealed??
I’ve read somewhere now that planet blue on twitter have said it won’t be until tomorrow! I thought it was going to be today!?
New Away Shirt on 10:55 - Jul 8 with 2656 viewsBobbychase

Looks like tomorrow. Imagine they want to keep it away from the announcement about the ST refund options

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

New Away Shirt on 11:01 - Jul 8 with 2632 viewsMullet

That's only because someone claiming def info on twitter said it was going to be Monday then said they got the date wrong to today.

It'll be tomorrow they said this morning.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

New Away Shirt on 11:42 - Jul 8 with 2486 viewsmattwin

New Away Shirt on 11:01 - Jul 8 by Mullet

That's only because someone claiming def info on twitter said it was going to be Monday then said they got the date wrong to today.

It'll be tomorrow they said this morning.

Fair enough, will have to wait until tomorrow! I wonder what colour it will be ??
New Away Shirt on 11:48 - Jul 8 with 2452 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

New Away Shirt on 11:42 - Jul 8 by mattwin

Fair enough, will have to wait until tomorrow! I wonder what colour it will be ??

Nailed on to be neon I'd imagine. Outside chance a very light blue

They said it's like nothing we've had before. We have had white, red, maroon, orange, yellow, green, black and even cream before.

It can't be purple as too close to the home kit. Only really leaves pink, light blue and silver or gold as potential away options if the nothing we've had means colours, apart from the far more trendy bright yellow / bright green.

It could well be different in terms of design and be completely mad or a blackout shirt but I reckon it'll be something really bright and we will keep the red / navy away this season as the third kit.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

New Away Shirt on 11:58 - Jul 8 with 2412 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Apparently an editing issue which has delayed things a bit. Tomorrow now.

On the front of the 'its different to anything we've had before' they don't mean colour. The colour the shirt is is something we've had before. They just mean the design is different to anything we've had.
New Away Shirt on 12:36 - Jul 8 with 2330 viewsEnigma_Blue

New Away Shirt on 11:58 - Jul 8 by abracaDOBRA_

Apparently an editing issue which has delayed things a bit. Tomorrow now.

On the front of the 'its different to anything we've had before' they don't mean colour. The colour the shirt is is something we've had before. They just mean the design is different to anything we've had.

As it's Adidas it will be a template so could just go into their website and look for a template that is least like anything we have ever had before.
New Away Shirt on 12:41 - Jul 8 with 2317 viewshampstead_blue

New Away Shirt on 11:48 - Jul 8 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Nailed on to be neon I'd imagine. Outside chance a very light blue

They said it's like nothing we've had before. We have had white, red, maroon, orange, yellow, green, black and even cream before.

It can't be purple as too close to the home kit. Only really leaves pink, light blue and silver or gold as potential away options if the nothing we've had means colours, apart from the far more trendy bright yellow / bright green.

It could well be different in terms of design and be completely mad or a blackout shirt but I reckon it'll be something really bright and we will keep the red / navy away this season as the third kit.

Silver would be up there with Man Utd's awful grey kit.....(half-time wardrobe switch at the Saints if I recall)

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

New Away Shirt on 12:47 - Jul 8 with 2302 viewsabracaDOBRA_

New Away Shirt on 12:36 - Jul 8 by Enigma_Blue

As it's Adidas it will be a template so could just go into their website and look for a template that is least like anything we have ever had before.

I believe its one of the camo patterned ones. We'll see tomorrow I guess
Login to get fewer ads

New Away Shirt on 13:08 - Jul 8 with 2272 viewsThe_Last_Baron

New Away Shirt on 12:47 - Jul 8 by abracaDOBRA_

I believe its one of the camo patterned ones. We'll see tomorrow I guess

Nobody bar a handful people at the club and Adidas bosses/ factory workers know.

I've got a feeling it'll be a let down and mediocre at best. They've given us a great home kit so the away shirt will be the comedown.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

New Away Shirt on 13:11 - Jul 8 with 2261 viewsabracaDOBRA_

New Away Shirt on 13:08 - Jul 8 by The_Last_Baron

Nobody bar a handful people at the club and Adidas bosses/ factory workers know.

I've got a feeling it'll be a let down and mediocre at best. They've given us a great home kit so the away shirt will be the comedown.

You'll be surprised. I know someone who has been shown the Adidas template of it and a lot of people know the colour. All you need is someone to be mates with one of the people working at the club. It happens every year. Word gets out.
New Away Shirt on 13:15 - Jul 8 with 2247 viewsCheltenham_Blue

New Away Shirt on 13:11 - Jul 8 by abracaDOBRA_

You'll be surprised. I know someone who has been shown the Adidas template of it and a lot of people know the colour. All you need is someone to be mates with one of the people working at the club. It happens every year. Word gets out.

This.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

New Away Shirt on 13:20 - Jul 8 with 2229 viewsCokeIsKey

I've made a lovely edit of a burgundy kit with the old logo on twitter using a template kit that Adidas currently uses. Would be the best away kit in years imo, and stunning with white shorts. We'll have to wait and see.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

New Away Shirt on 13:29 - Jul 8 with 2191 views66notout

New Away Shirt on 13:20 - Jul 8 by CokeIsKey

I've made a lovely edit of a burgundy kit with the old logo on twitter using a template kit that Adidas currently uses. Would be the best away kit in years imo, and stunning with white shorts. We'll have to wait and see.

That’s Hearts, I’m Hibs.
New Away Shirt on 15:00 - Jul 8 with 2083 viewsabracaDOBRA_

New Away Shirt on 13:15 - Jul 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

This.

Im not claiming to be ITK. But I don't think its that. someone said its a colour we've had before
New Away Shirt on 15:08 - Jul 8 with 2061 viewsuefacup81

New Away Shirt on 15:00 - Jul 8 by abracaDOBRA_

Im not claiming to be ITK. But I don't think its that. someone said its a colour we've had before

So your ITK mate told you the template that's being used, and that it's a colour we've had before, but didn't tell you which colour?

I'm calling BS.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

New Away Shirt on 15:13 - Jul 8 with 2043 viewsabracaDOBRA_

New Away Shirt on 15:08 - Jul 8 by uefacup81

So your ITK mate told you the template that's being used, and that it's a colour we've had before, but didn't tell you which colour?

I'm calling BS.

ok pal if that's what you think
New Away Shirt on 15:17 - Jul 8 with 2030 viewsuefacup81

New Away Shirt on 15:13 - Jul 8 by abracaDOBRA_

ok pal if that's what you think

Go on then. If you're so certain that you know, then tell us what colour it'll be.

New Away Shirt on 15:18 - Jul 8 with 2022 viewsThe_Last_Baron

New Away Shirt on 15:00 - Jul 8 by abracaDOBRA_

It could be the Ajax away template for next seasin, which is loosely based on the late 80s template both Town and Northern Ireland wore.

If you Google Ajax away kit 2020-21 you'll see it. A very weird design .

New Away Shirt on 15:19 - Jul 8 with 2017 viewsThe_Last_Baron

New Away Shirt on 13:20 - Jul 8 by CokeIsKey

this would be great with black shorts and white socks.

New Away Shirt on 15:23 - Jul 8 with 2013 viewsabracaDOBRA_

New Away Shirt on 15:17 - Jul 8 by uefacup81

Go on then. If you're so certain that you know, then tell us what colour it'll be.

have you not read my previous posts? I don't know what the colour is. All I've been told is that its a colour we've had before, after I guessed it was pink. All you've got to do is look on Twitter and you'll find a load of people hinting.

Statman on twitter is claiming its Grey. Others have said the same.

Seen someone say that its different to what we've had before in the sense its a different pattern rather than colour.

Some saying its camo.

Im not claiming to be ITK, I'm just putting 2 and 2 together from what I've read/heard! Don't shoot the messenger
New Away Shirt on 15:31 - Jul 8 with 1991 viewsuefacup81

New Away Shirt on 15:23 - Jul 8 by abracaDOBRA_

have you not read my previous posts? I don't know what the colour is. All I've been told is that its a colour we've had before, after I guessed it was pink. All you've got to do is look on Twitter and you'll find a load of people hinting.

Statman on twitter is claiming its Grey. Others have said the same.

Seen someone say that its different to what we've had before in the sense its a different pattern rather than colour.

Some saying its camo.

Im not claiming to be ITK, I'm just putting 2 and 2 together from what I've read/heard! Don't shoot the messenger

Backtracking already, I see.

Earlier in the thread you claim to know someone who's been shown the template, and now you're just saying you've been putting two and two together...

Essentially you're making sh*t up in a vain attempt to look good on the internet.

New Away Shirt on 15:36 - Jul 8 with 1971 viewsabracaDOBRA_

New Away Shirt on 15:31 - Jul 8 by uefacup81

Backtracking already, I see.

Earlier in the thread you claim to know someone who's been shown the template, and now you're just saying you've been putting two and two together...

Essentially you're making sh*t up in a vain attempt to look good on the internet.

I do know someone that knows the template and kit. That doesn't mean I know what it looks like or the colour. Obviously they are not gonna say out of respect for the person giving them the info.

All I've said is I've been told its a colour we've already had. Thats all.

Im putting 2 and 2 together in the sense I've been told that its a colour we've had so it can't be pink as we've never had that. Its really not that confusing. You seem to be looking for a problem out of nothing.
New Away Shirt on 15:51 - Jul 8 with 1929 viewscooperd5

New Away Shirt on 15:18 - Jul 8 by The_Last_Baron

It could be the Ajax away template for next seasin, which is loosely based on the late 80s template both Town and Northern Ireland wore.

If you Google Ajax away kit 2020-21 you'll see it. A very weird design .

I like that!
New Away Shirt on 15:54 - Jul 8 with 1918 viewsitfcjoe

New Away Shirt on 15:36 - Jul 8 by abracaDOBRA_

I do know someone that knows the template and kit. That doesn't mean I know what it looks like or the colour. Obviously they are not gonna say out of respect for the person giving them the info.

All I've said is I've been told its a colour we've already had. Thats all.

Im putting 2 and 2 together in the sense I've been told that its a colour we've had so it can't be pink as we've never had that. Its really not that confusing. You seem to be looking for a problem out of nothing.

It's silver/grey

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

New Away Shirt on 15:58 - Jul 8 with 1899 viewsabracaDOBRA_

New Away Shirt on 15:54 - Jul 8 by itfcjoe

It's silver/grey

Thats what I've seen alot of people saying, hence why I've put 2 and 2 together and told him it wasn't pink. I can't remember us ever having a silver/grey shirt have we?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024