Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The state of some of the melts on Twitter 12:07 - Jul 8 with 849 viewsuefacup81

Don't get me wrong, I've no issue at all with anyone claiming a cash refund from the club. But to take the time to go onto Twitter and seemingly gloat about having done so?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 12:32 - Jul 8 with 761 viewsIllinoisblue

Just saw a comment on FB someone giving it the “you’ll be hearing from my solicitors in the morning” if she didn’t get an immediate full refund.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 12:36 - Jul 8 with 737 viewsFixed_It

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 12:32 - Jul 8 by Illinoisblue

Just saw a comment on FB someone giving it the “you’ll be hearing from my solicitors in the morning” if she didn’t get an immediate full refund.

I am actually growing a hatred for some of our fanbase. I always used to think our support was one of the best things about the Club.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 12:39 - Jul 8 with 718 viewsPlums

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 12:36 - Jul 8 by Fixed_It

I am actually growing a hatred for some of our fanbase. I always used to think our support was one of the best things about the Club.

We’re just a cross section of our screwed up society. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 12:54 - Jul 8 with 670 viewsuefacup81

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 12:32 - Jul 8 by Illinoisblue

It's almost as if these folks don't think the club has run the whole scheme past the legal team to check that they're actually allowed to do what they're offering...

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 12:55 - Jul 8 with 662 viewsfooters

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 12:54 - Jul 8 by uefacup81

It's almost as if these folks don't think the club has run the whole scheme past the legal team to check that they're actually allowed to do what they're offering...

Yeah, but I'll bet that lady's solicitor will be chuffed to learn they'll be earning hundreds of squid over a £90 dispute.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 13:01 - Jul 8 with 626 viewsIllinoisblue

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 12:36 - Jul 8 by Fixed_It

I doubt our fans are any worse than any other club. Social media just serves to amplify the nonsense.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 13:20 - Jul 8 with 560 viewsFixed_It

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 13:01 - Jul 8 by Illinoisblue

I doubt our fans are any worse than any other club. Social media just serves to amplify the nonsense.

Probably.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 13:25 - Jul 8 with 534 viewsPJH

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 13:01 - Jul 8 by Illinoisblue

Well that and, on occasions, alcohol.
Login to get fewer ads

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 13:27 - Jul 8 with 524 viewsfooters

The state of some of the melts on Twitter on 13:25 - Jul 8 by PJH

Well that and, on occasions, alcohol.

And some of them have terrible hay fever too...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024