Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing 16:57 - Jul 8 with 1756 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Genuinely scary for us all.

Because as laughable as it is, the guy has as much, if not a better chance, of getting elected than Trump did at the point he announced he was running for it.

Whilst I think he's a complete …………. he is one of the most influential people on social media, married to another one of the most influential people on social media and is endorsed by Elon Musk.

The wealth they have to throw at this thing is limitless and you know full well that Kanye will be all in on it.

Given the African American population there, no matter what your views on him are, surely in their position they'd rather vote for a loon who associates and supports many of the causes they are fighting for and their basic human right to be treated equally than another loon who most people would consider to be racist. That's a huge amount of support right there before you even get into the millions that are easily influenced by social media and the younger voters.

I see West has said he had COVID 19 back in February and that he is anti-vaccine!

Just when you'd hoped that the Trump / Johnson mess in politics was a phase that could be replaced eventually by competent politicians again, it now seems that pretty much anyone with enough money now genuinely feels they have a shot and the alarming thing here is that he surely does.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 16:58 - Jul 8 with 1320 viewsLankHenners

He's not running.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:07 - Jul 8 with 1275 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 16:58 - Jul 8 by LankHenners

He's not running.

I wonder why he's repeatedly announced he is running then.

Given that he doesn't exactly need the publicity, but when he does frequently pull publicity stunts like this it's with stuff he sees through as he doesn't seem to do very well with people saying that he's just done stuff for attention.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:09 - Jul 8 with 1261 viewsBloomBlue

and Kanye is 'following the word of the Bible'
This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:10 - Jul 8 with 1262 viewsLankHenners

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:07 - Jul 8 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Given that he doesn't exactly need the publicity, but when he does frequently pull publicity stunts like this it's with stuff he sees through as he doesn't seem to do very well with people saying that he's just done stuff for attention.

Because he's an insane narcissist who has made the same claim multiple times over the last few years. He's made no formal application to do so.

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:10 - Jul 8 with 1263 viewsBlueBadger

Remember when he had his photo taken hugging Trumpy-Wumpy?

I think it's the only time that one photo has managed to make both black people AND white supremacists feel betrayed at the same time.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 17:10]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I think the simplest way of putting it is...... on 17:10 - Jul 8 with 1258 viewsBloots

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:07 - Jul 8 by WarkTheWarkITFC

....."because he's off his head"

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:13 - Jul 8 with 1230 viewsFixed_It

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:10 - Jul 8 by LankHenners

Because he's an insane narcissist who has made the same claim multiple times over the last few years. He's made no formal application to do so.

So he ticks the 'insane narcissist ' box then.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I think the simplest way of putting it is...... on 17:14 - Jul 8 with 1221 viewsMullet

I think the simplest way of putting it is...... on 17:10 - Jul 8 by Bloots

This thread is eye-popping

Reminds me about that comedian's joke about the effect of the Kardashians' ladyparts upon every man that y'know...

Kanye has gone full on whack-a-doodle it seems.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:15 - Jul 8 with 1223 viewsBluefish

I assumed at 1st that he was trying to take the black vote from Biden to give Trump a win but the nonsense that he is spouting looks likely to attract Trump voters. It is all very odd

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:16 - Jul 8 with 1205 viewsflimflam

If he runs which I very much doubt will happen then he will just split the vote.

I'll let you guess who will lose votes.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:17 - Jul 8 with 1197 viewsAce_High1

Think you will find this is the key line in the BBC News story.......Kanye’s comments - and his presidential bid - come as he prepares to release his tenth studio album.

PROMOTION/PUBLICITY.
This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:19 - Jul 8 with 1186 viewsMattinLondon

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:10 - Jul 8 by LankHenners

Off-topic I remember watching him live at ‘V’ many years ago and he was especially humble and seemed truly thankful for where he was. It was before he became really famous.

It could well have been ‘an act’ but I’m guessing his money and wealth have ruined him.
This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:24 - Jul 8 with 1136 viewsLankHenners

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:19 - Jul 8 by MattinLondon

Off-topic I remember watching him live at ‘V’ many years ago and he was especially humble and seemed truly thankful for where he was. It was before he became really famous.

It could well have been ‘an act’ but I’m guessing his money and wealth have ruined him.

People at that level of wealth and notoriety live in a completely different world.

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:24 - Jul 8 with 1131 viewsdominiciawful

He's such a fücking weirdo.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:38 - Jul 8 with 1094 viewsFixed_It

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:24 - Jul 8 by dominiciawful

He's such a fücking weirdo.

So he ticks the fvcking weirdo box.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:38 - Jul 8 with 1094 viewsEireannach_gorm

"They want to put chips inside of us"

#ChipShopsMatter
I think the simplest way of putting it is...... on 17:39 - Jul 8 with 1094 viewsFixed_It

I think the simplest way of putting it is...... on 17:10 - Jul 8 by Bloots

So he ticks the off his head box.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:42 - Jul 8 with 1082 viewsSpruceMoose

Mental illness.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I think the simplest way of putting it is...... on 17:42 - Jul 8 with 1082 viewsLankHenners

I think the simplest way of putting it is...... on 17:39 - Jul 8 by Fixed_It

So he ticks the off his head box.

Are you having a stroke?

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:45 - Jul 8 with 1077 viewsSpruceMoose

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:16 - Jul 8 by flimflam

If he runs which I very much doubt will happen then he will just split the vote.

I'll let you guess who will lose votes.

Black people aren't morons. They're perfectly able to consider who a) might be the best candidate to represent their wants and needs and b) who is and who isn't bat shït crazy.

You didn't say this but I've seen it elsewhere, and personally I find all this 'black people are bound to vote for a black man regardless of who or what he is' pretty insulting.

I'd guess that your average Black person is no more likely to vote for Kanye than your average White person is likely to vote for Gary Busey or David Ike
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 17:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I think the simplest way of putting it is...... on 17:49 - Jul 8 with 1048 viewsFixed_It

I think the simplest way of putting it is...... on 17:42 - Jul 8 by LankHenners

Are you having a stroke?

What I do in the privacy of my own home is none of your business...

Ready! Steady! Cook!

I think the simplest way of putting it is...... on 17:50 - Jul 8 with 1045 viewsSpruceMoose

I think the simplest way of putting it is...... on 17:49 - Jul 8 by Fixed_It

What I do in the privacy of my own home is none of your business...

It is if you neglect to turn your web cam off, 'Tiny'

I think the simplest way of putting it is...... on 17:51 - Jul 8 with 1040 viewsBlueBadger

I think the simplest way of putting it is...... on 17:14 - Jul 8 by Mullet

Reminds me about that comedian's joke about the effect of the Kardashians' ladyparts upon every man that y'know...

My favourite part is this: “To say that the Black vote is Democratic is a form of racism and white supremacy.”

As opposed to that whole 'vote for the bloke who's an actual white supremacist' stuff he was doing with his Trump-hugging thing.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:52 - Jul 8 with 1031 viewsBlueBadger

This whole Kanye West going for the presidency thing on 17:45 - Jul 8 by SpruceMoose

Black people aren't morons. They're perfectly able to consider who a) might be the best candidate to represent their wants and needs and b) who is and who isn't bat shït crazy.

You didn't say this but I've seen it elsewhere, and personally I find all this 'black people are bound to vote for a black man regardless of who or what he is' pretty insulting.

I'd guess that your average Black person is no more likely to vote for Kanye than your average White person is likely to vote for Gary Busey or David Ike
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 17:47]

Yes, but they DO all look remarkably similar though.

(c) Derek and Clive

Not really my area of expertise..... on 18:00 - Jul 8 with 992 viewsBloots

I think the simplest way of putting it is...... on 17:14 - Jul 8 by Mullet

....but it appears that the whole family including those that have married into it are total mentalists.

Although the daughter that hasn't had implants all over her body is quite hot.

Are we allowed to call women "hot" anymore? I get confused.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024