Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm not going to say I hate it 15:14 - Jul 9 with 744 viewsCheltenham_Blue

because I don't. I just think we've had much better away kits and with the beauty of the home kit its just a bit.... "Oh".

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I'm not going to say I hate it on 18:31 - Jul 9 with 643 viewsIllinoisblue

Same, it’s not terrible but a bit shrug. A red and black striped Milan style kit would fly off the shelves. Can’t believe they haven’t gone for that

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I'm not going to say I hate it on 18:42 - Jul 9 with 628 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah, it's a nice change and I quite like the mix of the two blues and how it plays on our main colours whilst being different at the same time. Strip, bage, logo all key in quite nicely.

But it's not a classic.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm not going to say I hate it on 19:05 - Jul 9 with 603 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm not going to say I hate it on 18:31 - Jul 9 by Illinoisblue

Same, it’s not terrible but a bit shrug. A red and black striped Milan style kit would fly off the shelves. Can’t believe they haven’t gone for that

That girl who sat in the North Stand still remains the only person to be seen wearing it!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'm not going to say I hate it on 19:35 - Jul 9 with 577 viewsPhilTWTD

Clubs generally don't go for stripes as away kits, I think the view is they don't work as well as social wear, so to speak. I do agree that a Milan type kit would work well here though.
I'm not going to say I hate it on 19:38 - Jul 9 with 563 viewsclive_baker

I like it.

I agree the home kit is much nicer, and no doubt that's the one we'll sell more of, but I do like this new away kit, at least its a bit different.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I'm not going to say I hate it on 20:45 - Jul 9 with 509 viewsstonojnr

because Adidas dont currently make one in the identikit template world of their football kits.
I'm not going to say I hate it on 21:16 - Jul 9 with 482 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm not going to say I hate it on 19:38 - Jul 9 by clive_baker

I like it.

I agree the home kit is much nicer, and no doubt that's the one we'll sell more of, but I do like this new away kit, at least its a bit different.

Agreed.

Can I just add though, even if this away kit is a bit marmite the home kit, imo, is absolutely lush. I don't htink there's been enough focus on it, but it ticks both the nod to history and the simple clean lines of a classic kit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024