Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comment on the BBC text 19:55 - Jul 9 with 2979 viewsDyland

Eddie: I doubt there is any football fan who genuinely wants to see Bournemouth go down, lovely team & great manager, come on Cherries!

lol

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Comment on the BBC text on 08:45 - Jul 10 with 645 viewsBluefish

Comment on the BBC text on 08:40 - Jul 10 by sparks

Get yourself down the Amex fella.

Or maybe some therapy to deal with the bitter envy which seems to be eating you from inside.

Can I just check what he is envious about here?

If you have swapped teams perhaps it is time to retite from the board. Not saying fans of other clubs aren't welcome, it is just that swapping teams isn't accepted.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Comment on the BBC text on 08:50 - Jul 10 with 637 viewssparks

Comment on the BBC text on 08:45 - Jul 10 by Bluefish

Can I just check what he is envious about here?

If you have swapped teams perhaps it is time to retite from the board. Not saying fans of other clubs aren't welcome, it is just that swapping teams isn't accepted.

Old and cheap as ever. I admire your persistence.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Comment on the BBC text on 09:07 - Jul 10 with 623 viewsLibero

Or maybe some therapy to deal with the bitter envy which seems to be eating you from inside.

Man alive, I couldn't care less about Bournemouth, I just don't rate Eddie Howe as the next messiah and I think the narrative surrounding them is disingenuous.
If that classes as "bitter envy" I'd hate to think what my views on Glasgow Rangers and West Ham United class as.

You embarrassed yourself in a thread on this subject a couple of weeks ago and you're set to do it again with comments like this.

I get it, they're your club and you have a personal connection with people involved in the club, if people commenting on them really bothers you that much maybe it's you who requires the "therapy"?
Comment on the BBC text on 09:55 - Jul 10 with 591 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Comment on the BBC text on 20:03 - Jul 9 by sparks

That does tend to fit with the idea that there is an odd bitter segment of town fans out of sync with the majority around the country...

Time to get down to the Amex with a completely bizarre banner again?

Think people need to go easy on Bully here, must be difficult watching your team meekly succumb to relegation and head for financial oblivion

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Comment on the BBC text on 09:58 - Jul 10 with 583 viewsSuperblue95

You do realise it’s ok not to like another football club?

Do I need therapy for my disliking of Norwich, Liverpool, Chelsea, Derby, Reading and various others as well as Bournemouth?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Comment on the BBC text on 10:11 - Jul 10 with 570 viewsgiant_stow

Comment on the BBC text on 08:50 - Jul 10 by sparks

Old and cheap as ever. I admire your persistence.

There's room in the naughty corner here Bully, although I don't quite get why liking another club is a high crime in football land. We're allowed to quite like one than one friend, pub, shop, country etc... Football purity just seems to trump all that for some reason. Come on the Arse!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Comment on the BBC text on 10:14 - Jul 10 with 565 viewsLibero

Comment on the BBC text on 10:11 - Jul 10 by giant_stow

There's room in the naughty corner here Bully, although I don't quite get why liking another club is a high crime in football land. We're allowed to quite like one than one friend, pub, shop, country etc... Football purity just seems to trump all that for some reason. Come on the Arse!

That's b0llocks, liking another club isn't an issue, I'm a follower of Celtic as well as a supporter of Ipswich.
Bullers just acts like a prize plonker any time anyone does anything other than suck off plucky little Bournemouth.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 10:21]
Comment on the BBC text on 10:18 - Jul 10 with 555 viewsPJH

You must have enjoyed seeing one of your clubs giving your other club two goals last week.

Were you cheering the Arsenal goals as much as I was?

Tomorrow I should hear two words that I think belong together 'Norwich relegated'.

Have a nice day.
Login to get fewer ads

Comment on the BBC text on 10:20 - Jul 10 with 545 viewsgiant_stow

Comment on the BBC text on 10:18 - Jul 10 by PJH

You must have enjoyed seeing one of your clubs giving your other club two goals last week.

Were you cheering the Arsenal goals as much as I was?

Tomorrow I should hear two words that I think belong together 'Norwich relegated'.

Have a nice day.

you're spiteful vicious old queen! What would Ray say?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Comment on the BBC text on 10:21 - Jul 10 with 538 viewsgiant_stow

Comment on the BBC text on 10:14 - Jul 10 by Libero

That's b0llocks, liking another club isn't an issue, I'm a follower of Celtic as well as a supporter of Ipswich.
Bullers just acts like a prize plonker any time anyone does anything other than suck off plucky little Bournemouth.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 10:21]

But by that logic, you lot should hate every club that gets promoted, bar us last year, and also yourselves for the (failed) attempt to do the same when Marcus turned up.

Comment on the BBC text on 10:22 - Jul 10 with 533 viewsMullet

Comment on the BBC text on 10:21 - Jul 10 by giant_stow

But by that logic, you lot should hate every club that gets promoted, bar us last year, and also yourselves for the (failed) attempt to do the same when Marcus turned up.

Have you hit your head?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Comment on the BBC text on 10:22 - Jul 10 with 533 viewsPJH

Comment on the BBC text on 10:20 - Jul 10 by giant_stow

you're spiteful vicious old queen! What would Ray say?

Probably

Comment on the BBC text on 10:25 - Jul 10 with 525 viewsLibero

Comment on the BBC text on 10:21 - Jul 10 by giant_stow

Sorry? You've absolutely lost me, by what logic exactly?

I don't actually hate any clubs, except West Ham United and Glasgow Rangers.
Keep it under your hat, but I quite like/respect Norwich as a club, I reserve my hatred for derby days.

I dislike plenty of clubs for various reasons, some petty and insignificant, some historical, some for very niche reasons like why I don't fancy Bournemouth.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 10:26]
Comment on the BBC text on 10:25 - Jul 10 with 523 viewsgiant_stow

Comment on the BBC text on 10:22 - Jul 10 by Mullet

Have you hit your head?

Just feeling playful mr and sorry for poor old Bully. (words I thought I'd never type.)

Comment on the BBC text on 10:25 - Jul 10 with 522 viewsfooters

People care about football teams that aren't Ipswich? Takes all sorts I spose.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Comment on the BBC text on 10:26 - Jul 10 with 514 viewsgiant_stow

Comment on the BBC text on 10:25 - Jul 10 by Libero

Sorry? You've absolutely lost me, by what logic exactly?

I don't actually hate any clubs, except West Ham United and Glasgow Rangers.
Keep it under your hat, but I quite like/respect Norwich as a club, I reserve my hatred for derby days.

I dislike plenty of clubs for various reasons, some petty and insignificant, some historical, some for very niche reasons like why I don't fancy Bournemouth.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 10:26]

Maybe I've misunderstoud, but isn;t the charge against Bournemouth that they're not 'little' and went up through billionaire spending?

Comment on the BBC text on 10:30 - Jul 10 with 497 viewsLibero

Comment on the BBC text on 10:26 - Jul 10 by giant_stow

Maybe I've misunderstoud, but isn;t the charge against Bournemouth that they're not 'little' and went up through billionaire spending?

Not from me.

My issue is with the misleading narrative that they have cultivated and lean heavily into.
I don't care how people go up, money doesn't instantly equate success, I just find it incredibly insincere and disingenuous how they have this "plucky little Bournemouth" tag and people fawn over how they're a "well run club" - both of which are fallacies.

Essentially "plucky little Bournemouth" died in about 2011.
Comment on the BBC text on 10:31 - Jul 10 with 493 viewsSuperblue95

Comment on the BBC text on 10:26 - Jul 10 by giant_stow

That, and being cheating, arrogant tw@s while doing so

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Comment on the BBC text on 12:59 - Jul 10 with 436 viewsGeoffSentence

Comment on the BBC text on 10:31 - Jul 10 by Superblue95

That, and being cheating, arrogant tw@s while doing so

They were at it again last night. Wilson threw himself to the floor in an effort to get a penalty. Happily the ref saw through it. This from a man who was whining about being booked for simulation a few months back.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Comment on the BBC text on 13:13 - Jul 10 with 410 viewsfarkenhell

You've fecked up as badly as your club here Ulla. Your last sentence should read "Up the Arse!" In your best Harry Enfield voice!!
Comment on the BBC text on 19:03 - Jul 10 with 360 viewsEdwardStone

Comment on the BBC text on 13:13 - Jul 10 by farkenhell

You've fecked up as badly as your club here Ulla. Your last sentence should read "Up the Arse!" In your best Harry Enfield voice!!

I don't know.....I reckon "Come on the Arse" has a certain charm when said in a Norfolk burr

In a family context
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024