Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comment on the BBC text 19:55 - Jul 9 with 2997 viewsDyland

Eddie: I doubt there is any football fan who genuinely wants to see Bournemouth go down, lovely team & great manager, come on Cherries!

lol

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Comment on the BBC text on 20:00 - Jul 9 with 2278 viewsDarth_Koont

It's bizarre that they'd exploit the "plucky underdog" tag when they clearly shytef@cked their way out of the Championship.

Their arguments are null and void.

Pronouns: He/Him

Comment on the BBC text on 20:03 - Jul 9 with 2288 viewssparks

That does tend to fit with the idea that there is an odd bitter segment of town fans out of sync with the majority around the country...

Time to get down to the Amex with a completely bizarre banner again?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Here he is, like clockwork. (n/t) on 20:08 - Jul 9 with 2238 viewsBloots

Comment on the BBC text on 20:03 - Jul 9 by sparks

That does tend to fit with the idea that there is an odd bitter segment of town fans out of sync with the majority around the country...

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Comment on the BBC text on 20:10 - Jul 9 with 2225 viewsPJH

Yes I saw that-I assume the 'Eddie' that posted it was Eddie Howe!
Comment on the BBC text on 20:10 - Jul 9 with 2228 viewspointofblue

Yes, I’m sure there are - but certain fan bases have certain reasons to dislike over clubs which most other sets of supporters cannot comprehend. The battle in 14/15 has marked Bournemouth for many Town fans.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Comment on the BBC text on 20:11 - Jul 9 with 2228 viewsFunge

Bullers, it's lovely that Harry Redknapp let you play table tennis in his garage when you were 9, but this doesn't translate to everyone else needing to sell their houses and move to Poole.
Comment on the BBC text on 20:13 - Jul 9 with 2234 viewsDyland

Nah, you just have a blind spot because you (sort of) support Bournemouth.

Plenty of erudite and sensible football fans take the p1ss out of the idea they are an underdog. It's not just Town fans. Howe is of course inextricably interwoven with the club but the cynicism is not aimed at him. He's a decent manager. I don't know if he's a decent bloke as well, I've never met him. He may be a complete pr1ck. I don't care.

I must be the only person who didn't think that banner was so ridiculous. Clueless and misdirected, sure, in the context of the game especially in this country. But every club has clueless and embarrassing fans, not just ITFC.

Boom. (n/t) on 20:14 - Jul 9 with 2190 viewsBloots

Comment on the BBC text on 20:13 - Jul 9 by Dyland

Nah, you just have a blind spot because you (sort of) support Bournemouth.

Plenty of erudite and sensible football fans take the p1ss out of the idea they are an underdog. It's not just Town fans. Howe is of course inextricably interwoven with the club but the cynicism is not aimed at him. He's a decent manager. I don't know if he's a decent bloke as well, I've never met him. He may be a complete pr1ck. I don't care.

I must be the only person who didn't think that banner was so ridiculous. Clueless and misdirected, sure, in the context of the game especially in this country. But every club has clueless and embarrassing fans, not just ITFC.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

Comment on the BBC text on 20:14 - Jul 9 with 2198 viewsSeablu

Just a couple of issues.

a) It's Town fans, not town fans.
b) You've mixed up your Cherry Hell (or whatever it's called) log-in with the one for Ipswich Town fans.
Comment on the BBC text on 20:31 - Jul 9 with 2111 viewsSpruceMoose

Yes, yes we know, your one true footballing love is AFC Bournemouth. You don't need to keep telling us!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Comment on the BBC on 20:37 - Jul 9 with 2092 viewsBigalhunter

Comment on the BBC text on 20:11 - Jul 9 by Funge

Bullers, it's lovely that Harry Redknapp let you play table tennis in his garage when you were 9, but this doesn't translate to everyone else needing to sell their houses and move to Poole.

I once had a lovely ice cream on Bournemouth beach and Ted Macdougall gave me his 8p winnings on the bingo machine in the arcade.
I still reckon they’re a bunch of frauds though.
Comment on the BBC text on 20:57 - Jul 9 with 2036 viewsBlueBadger

What sort of monster would wish ill on Plucky Little Bournemouth?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Comment on the BBC text on 20:58 - Jul 9 with 2035 viewsBlueBadger

Who had '8 minutes' in the 'time it takes Bully to take umbrage about people not showing the love for Plucky Little Bournemouth Sweepstake?
[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 21:31]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Comment on the BBC text on 21:07 - Jul 9 with 2014 viewsSwansea_Blue

I know we've got the hump beacuse Fraser used to dive for pens. But then he was here and fell over a lot and was one of our best players, and nobody seemed to care then. I don't see why anyone is get wound up by this. Who cares if commentators think they are 'plucky little Bournmouth'? Commentators are often off the pace and their spending isn't a secret.

Each to thier own though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Comment on the BBC text on 21:08 - Jul 9 with 2004 viewsBlueBadger

Comment on the BBC text on 20:31 - Jul 9 by SpruceMoose

Yes, yes we know, your one true footballing love is AFC Bournemouth. You don't need to keep telling us!

What do you reckon attracted him to them most? The dodgy Russian money or the players who were unable to stay on their feet for anything longer than 2 minutes?

Comment on the BBC text on 21:17 - Jul 9 with 1978 viewsSwansea_Blue

Comment on the BBC text on 21:08 - Jul 9 by BlueBadger

What do you reckon attracted him to them most? The dodgy Russian money or the players who were unable to stay on their feet for anything longer than 2 minutes?

Who we all thought was great when he was here

Comment on the BBC text on 21:26 - Jul 9 with 1969 viewsDyland

Comment on the BBC text on 21:07 - Jul 9 by Swansea_Blue

I know we've got the hump beacuse Fraser used to dive for pens. But then he was here and fell over a lot and was one of our best players, and nobody seemed to care then. I don't see why anyone is get wound up by this. Who cares if commentators think they are 'plucky little Bournmouth'? Commentators are often off the pace and their spending isn't a secret.

Yeh that's fair enough about Fraser. I don't like any of that including Town players. Couldn't stand Garner always making out his head was bleeding, e.g.

I'm talking about their total melt fans who think all the neutrals like them. Footie fans don't like Bournemouth. The only neutrals who like them are clueless johnny come lately half scarf types, and the same uninsightful pundits who complement the budgies on playing the right way and never say anything interesting or have any in depth knowledge of anything.

God I hate people.

Comment on the BBC text on 21:30 - Jul 9 with 1941 viewsSpruceMoose

Comment on the BBC text on 21:08 - Jul 9 by BlueBadger

Hanging out with Harry I reckon!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Comment on the BBC text on 21:50 - Jul 9 with 1886 viewsm14_blue

Looks like I’m very much in the minority but I make him right.
Comment on the BBC text on 22:11 - Jul 9 with 1847 viewsSwansea_Blue

Comment on the BBC text on 21:26 - Jul 9 by Dyland

Yeh that's fair enough about Fraser. I don't like any of that including Town players. Couldn't stand Garner always making out his head was bleeding, e.g.

I'm talking about their total melt fans who think all the neutrals like them. Footie fans don't like Bournemouth. The only neutrals who like them are clueless johnny come lately half scarf types, and the same uninsightful pundits who complement the budgies on playing the right way and never say anything interesting or have any in depth knowledge of anything.

God I hate people.

We know they're not what what they're made out ot be. That'll do me. If you're going to fight out of touch pundits, it'll be a long fight

Comment on the BBC text on 22:50 - Jul 9 with 1795 viewsSuperblue95

Comment on the BBC text on 21:07 - Jul 9 by Swansea_Blue

Wasn’t Fraser only a bit part player for them back in them days? Either way he wasn’t the worst offender. It was them pr1cks Wilson and Ritchie who were the worst for it.

Still can’t stand Bournemouth from their whingey tosser manager to their deluded fans. I do hope they go down and suffer big time financially. Their billionaire pulling out of the club and sending them tumbling back down the leagues where they belong would be most pleasant

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Comment on the BBC text on 22:54 - Jul 9 with 1790 viewsLibero

Text it to Eddie Howe’s half brother, mate. No f*cker wants to watch you w@nk one out to this tune again.
Comment on the BBC text on 08:34 - Jul 10 with 1517 viewsBluefish

I thought it was Diss Town?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Comment on the BBC text on 08:40 - Jul 10 with 1504 viewssparks

Comment on the BBC text on 22:54 - Jul 9 by Libero

Text it to Eddie Howe’s half brother, mate. No f*cker wants to watch you w@nk one out to this tune again.

Get yourself down the Amex fella.

Or maybe some therapy to deal with the bitter envy which seems to be eating you from inside.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Comment on the BBC text on 08:44 - Jul 10 with 1500 viewsitfcjoe

Comment on the BBC text on 21:26 - Jul 9 by Dyland

God I hate people.

I think people liked them in PL at first, punching above their weight, playing good football, still utilising the same core of players that had come up through the leagues......but think by now they are just seen as another nothing team in the PL who haven't done anything in a cup or really pushed on

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024