Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week 06:59 - Jul 10 with 1382 viewsSteve_M

His account is a good one, showing the intentional intimidation and deliberate brutality to protesters:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/journalist-arrest-seattle-chaz

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 08:22 - Jul 10 with 1277 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"If you can speak, you can breathe."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 09:11 - Jul 10 with 1220 viewsBlueBadger

I'm sure that the 'freez peeach' crowd will be along shortly to tell us hpw this all perfectly fine.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 09:38 - Jul 10 with 1184 viewsitfc_bucks

One of the most astonishing pieces of journalism I think I've ever read.

I'm 99% certain I'd have similarly been arrested. I'm 99% certain I'd have behaved in a similar way.

I'm not a particularly unusual person, I don't consider.

Madness.
US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 10:08 - Jul 10 with 1118 viewsPendejo

He will be found guilty of having a foreign accent and a loud shirt near a park or something.

How old is this sketch? Yet it still parodied the present.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 10:17 - Jul 10 with 1102 viewseireblue

Thanks for posting.
US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 10:29 - Jul 10 with 1091 viewsSwansea_Blue

"The United States arrests and incarcerates more people than any other country.

The Brennan Centre’s Lauren-Brooke Eisen said while it accounts for 5 per cent of the world’s population, America is home to 25 per cent of those incarcerated, around 2.2 million. Around 95 per cent are in jail for non-violent offences."

Yet people seem to refuse to even engage in the 'defund the police' discussion on grounds that it would lead to lawlessness. America has some of the highest crime rates for a developed nation and locks up more people than anywhere else. Militarising the police doesn't seem to have helped them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 11:20 - Jul 10 with 1051 viewsPinewoodblue

US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 10:29 - Jul 10 by Swansea_Blue

"The United States arrests and incarcerates more people than any other country.

The Brennan Centre’s Lauren-Brooke Eisen said while it accounts for 5 per cent of the world’s population, America is home to 25 per cent of those incarcerated, around 2.2 million. Around 95 per cent are in jail for non-violent offences."

Yet people seem to refuse to even engage in the 'defund the police' discussion on grounds that it would lead to lawlessness. America has some of the highest crime rates for a developed nation and locks up more people than anywhere else. Militarising the police doesn't seem to have helped them.

Defund thr Police, is a misleading slogan Some people think it means no funding at all.

The biggest problem in the US is there are far too many Law enforcement agencies all trying to outspend each other by buying equipment they do need, each a law unto themselves.

Next time a politician holds a press conference make @ not of the different police uniforms standing behind them.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 12:49 - Jul 10 with 988 viewsGeoffSentence

Land of the free my @rse.

That statistic about 25% of people incarcerated globally is shocking. Would like to verify that.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 16:04 - Jul 10 with 902 viewseastangliaisblue

US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 12:49 - Jul 10 by GeoffSentence

Land of the free my @rse.

That statistic about 25% of people incarcerated globally is shocking. Would like to verify that.

It wouldn't surprise me being that high. The American penal system makes a healthy profit out of forced labor, which is legal in the prison system.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 16:06]
US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 17:18 - Jul 10 with 858 viewsbournemouthblue

US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 16:04 - Jul 10 by eastangliaisblue

It wouldn't surprise me being that high. The American penal system makes a healthy profit out of forced labor, which is legal in the prison system.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 16:06]

Don't they manufacture their soldiers helmets as an example?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 17:27 - Jul 10 with 838 viewseastangliaisblue

US Police arrested a British journalist in Seattle last week on 17:18 - Jul 10 by bournemouthblue

Don't they manufacture their soldiers helmets as an example?

They make a lot of military uniform. Over the years I believe they have made products for companies like Microsoft, Mcdonalds and Starbucks. I'm sure other posters can confirm whether i'm right or wrong on that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024