Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hawkins released by Pompey 09:44 - Jul 10 with 999 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Big target man... also Pitman now a free agent

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Hawkins released by Pompey on 09:48 - Jul 10 with 987 viewsLibero

I've always liked Hawkins when I've seen him play, but I've got a feeling that his goal record at anything above League Two hasn't been as impressive as his non league exploits?
Hawkins released by Pompey on 09:55 - Jul 10 with 943 viewsBlueBadger

Can we afford to pay someone from the Biggest Club South Of London?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hawkins released by Pompey on 10:32 - Jul 10 with 848 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Hawkins released by Pompey on 09:48 - Jul 10 by Libero

I've always liked Hawkins when I've seen him play, but I've got a feeling that his goal record at anything above League Two hasn't been as impressive as his non league exploits?

I think Sky said he hadn't scored this season as he went to take a penalty against Oxford.

No idea how many games he's played being Pompey's fourth choice, maybe fifth choice, but likely nowhere near good enough if a decent manager like Jackett can't get a tune out of him and he can't get past the likes of Harrison, who I wouldn't want back here.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Hawkins released by Pompey on 10:35 - Jul 10 with 833 viewsLibero

Hawkins released by Pompey on 10:32 - Jul 10 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I think Sky said he hadn't scored this season as he went to take a penalty against Oxford.

No idea how many games he's played being Pompey's fourth choice, maybe fifth choice, but likely nowhere near good enough if a decent manager like Jackett can't get a tune out of him and he can't get past the likes of Harrison, who I wouldn't want back here.

Just gave his record a look, he's been getting 7 a season relatively consistently at this level, I'd take him and I actually think he'd be within our wage bracket quite comfortably.

He can also fill in at centre half if needed...
Hawkins released by Pompey on 10:36 - Jul 10 with 830 viewsMullet

Hawkins released by Pompey on 10:32 - Jul 10 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Don’t think he’s really kicked on, I’d hope we can do way better than some of the suggestions being banded about.

My bigger worry is Lambert getting a tune out of anyone regardless of their quality.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Hawkins released by Pompey on 10:37 - Jul 10 with 825 viewsLibero

Hawkins released by Pompey on 10:36 - Jul 10 by Mullet

Don’t think he’s really kicked on, I’d hope we can do way better than some of the suggestions being banded about.

My bigger worry is Lambert getting a tune out of anyone regardless of their quality.

Well, yes. This is it really, isn't it.

Insane to think that someone that has done such a p1ss poor job is going to be the man leading out our beloved team at the start of the next season.

I'm not one for sacking people willy nilly but Lambert really does have to go at the very first opportunity.
Hawkins released by Pompey on 12:35 - Jul 10 with 652 viewsgainsboroughblue

Hawkins released by Pompey on 10:37 - Jul 10 by Libero

Well, yes. This is it really, isn't it.

Insane to think that someone that has done such a p1ss poor job is going to be the man leading out our beloved team at the start of the next season.

I'm not one for sacking people willy nilly but Lambert really does have to go at the very first opportunity.

It is absolutely baffling he is still in charge.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Hawkins released by Pompey on 12:43 - Jul 10 with 629 viewsLibero

Hawkins released by Pompey on 12:35 - Jul 10 by gainsboroughblue

It is absolutely baffling he is still in charge.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024