Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football 10:28 - Jul 10 with 4241 viewsArnieM

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/joe-royle-on-football-return-1-6738845

I’d take him like a shot. If not in management, then as Director of football. He’s just what this Club needs.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:31 - Jul 10 with 2941 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Never heard of him.

Might take Joe Royle though ;)

Can't see him coming back in at this level after so long out. Oldham perhaps.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:33 - Jul 10 with 2924 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Not after his last role thankyou.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:49 - Jul 10 with 2890 viewsLibero

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:33 - Jul 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Not after his last role thankyou.

FFS Marshall, you've already made this incorrect assumption in another thread and been corrected this morning.

Joe Royle had nothing to do with the weird stuff that's happening at Wigan currently, his role was actually part of the good stuff that was happening before the latest owner took control, such as the relaying of the pitch and investing in club infrastructure.
Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:52 - Jul 10 with 2874 viewsJoHnNnY

He is in my top 3 town managers. if he had the budget Magilton or Hurst had, we’d have gone up again.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:57 - Jul 10 with 2844 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:49 - Jul 10 by Libero

FFS Marshall, you've already made this incorrect assumption in another thread and been corrected this morning.

Joe Royle had nothing to do with the weird stuff that's happening at Wigan currently, his role was actually part of the good stuff that was happening before the latest owner took control, such as the relaying of the pitch and investing in club infrastructure.

Chill out bro.

Maybe Joe is absolved, he can keep his son away from PR though.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:57 - Jul 10 with 2840 viewsLibero

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:57 - Jul 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Chill out bro.

Maybe Joe is absolved, he can keep his son away from PR though.

*facepalm*
Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:58 - Jul 10 with 2837 viewsAYACCA

Was a great manager for us. Played exciting football and scored lots during his time. Had an eye for a bargain. Kuqi Horlock and Currie stand out. Got the best out of players too like Westlake and Richards.
Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:58 - Jul 10 with 2836 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:52 - Jul 10 by JoHnNnY

He is in my top 3 town managers. if he had the budget Magilton or Hurst had, we’d have gone up again.

Yes, did a very good job.

Id rather have GB back at the club than JR though.

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:58 - Jul 10 with 2832 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:57 - Jul 10 by Libero

*facepalm*

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 13:02 - Jul 10 with 2695 viewshype313

I'd have Jim Royle over Lambert right now.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 13:05 - Jul 10 with 2677 viewsHerbivore

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:52 - Jul 10 by JoHnNnY

Top 3? You must have him ahead of Burley and Lyall in that case, which is pretty bonkers for me. I'd have him in a fight with Mick for fifth, possibly just losing that fight in the basis that Mick would have taken the squad Royle worked with up imo.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 13:24 - Jul 10 with 2642 viewsfactual_blue

I preferred Joe Royle.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 13:54 - Jul 10 with 2602 viewsmonty_radio

That Director of Football, oft called for on here, isn't really likely to work with the older manager-type. Such as Jewell, Mick and Lambert exhibit the need to rule the roost, even after their stock has dropped. As a younger man, say Dyer, you'd accept working with a wiser head, certainly because you might have no choice, but also because you might just learn something.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 00:17 - Jul 11 with 2416 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I'd take Jim Royle over Lambert.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 09:01 - Jul 11 with 2311 viewsBloomBlue

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:58 - Jul 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Yes, did a very good job.

Id rather have GB back at the club than JR though.

I wouldn't want GB back after the last job he did here
Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 09:03 - Jul 11 with 2300 viewsBluefish

Could he find the next Mark Fish, Sam Parkin or Adam Proudlock for us?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 09:20 - Jul 11 with 2296 viewsHerbivore

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 09:01 - Jul 11 by BloomBlue

Yeah, bloody awful when he took us up and got us to 5th in the Prem. Worst. Manager. Ever.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:08 - Jul 11 with 2272 viewsLibero

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 09:01 - Jul 11 by BloomBlue

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:59 - Jul 11 with 2250 viewsMeadowlark

Since Royal, we've had a succession of badly spelt managers...

Maglitoon
Keen
Macparlund
Jule
Hutchens
Macarthy
Kluge
Hearst
Lambutt
Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 12:01 - Jul 11 with 2227 viewsclive_baker

The best manager we’ve had since Burley IMO, closely followed by Mick.

I think it’s quite telling that so many players who played under JR absolutely rave about him as a manager, his people skills. I would have him back in a heartbeat.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 12:46 - Jul 11 with 2199 viewsNthQldITFC

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 10:31 - Jul 10 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Never heard of him.

Might take Joe Royle though ;)

Can't see him coming back in at this level after so long out. Oldham perhaps.

'At this level'?!

Oldham are only one division below us in the 4th Division.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 12:51 - Jul 11 with 2193 viewsLibero

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 12:01 - Jul 11 by clive_baker

The best manager we’ve had since Burley IMO, closely followed by Mick.

I think it’s quite telling that so many players who played under JR absolutely rave about him as a manager, his people skills. I would have him back in a heartbeat.

Mick over Joe for me.
Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 13:11 - Jul 11 with 2172 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 09:20 - Jul 11 by Herbivore

Yeah, bloody awful when he took us up and got us to 5th in the Prem. Worst. Manager. Ever.

He did leave us lower in the pyramid than he found us though...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 13:12 - Jul 11 with 2167 viewsLibero

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 13:11 - Jul 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He did leave us lower in the pyramid than he found us though...

Harsh way to judge Burnley’s tenure.
Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 13:26 - Jul 11 with 2138 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Joe Royal would be interested in a return to football on 13:12 - Jul 11 by Libero

Harsh way to judge Burnley’s tenure.

22nd in the pyramid when appointed, 39th when sacked 👀

I love Burley really

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024