Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle 11:38 - Jul 10 with 2440 viewsGeoffSentence

At the butcher's. Childishly I couldn't resist the urge to make a few secret w@nker signs at him. Only they might not have been as secret as I thought because he glared at me. The sort of glare you might give to someone who had just made a w@nker sign at you.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 11:43 - Jul 10 with 1625 viewsfooters

Good for you, Mr Sentence! We must all do our bit and the more w@nker gestures we can make, the better.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 11:51 - Jul 10 with 1592 viewsGeoffSentence

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 11:43 - Jul 10 by footers

Good for you, Mr Sentence! We must all do our bit and the more w@nker gestures we can make, the better.

I dunno, Footers, a w@nker sign is not to be dished out lightly but I do think Mr Cartlidge has earned his.

That is very childish indeed Geoffers on 11:53 - Jul 10 with 1589 viewsDyland

An adult would have done it to his face (not in his face though, I don't condone intimidation).

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

That is very childish indeed Geoffers on 11:56 - Jul 10 with 1576 viewsGeoffSentence

That is very childish indeed Geoffers on 11:53 - Jul 10 by Dyland

An adult would have done it to his face (not in his face though, I don't condone intimidation).

I know, I know, it's just that it is a bit rude and I can't quite bring myself to do it openly.

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 12:38 - Jul 10 with 1484 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We treat MP's this way and then complain about the standard of MP's?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 12:50 - Jul 10 with 1452 viewsGeoffSentence

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 12:38 - Jul 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Again, I know. I am ashamed of myself. My little discreet w@nker sign will be the death of democracy.

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 12:54 - Jul 10 with 1432 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 12:50 - Jul 10 by GeoffSentence

Again, I know. I am ashamed of myself. My little discreet w@nker sign will be the death of democracy.

Im pleased you are ashamed. Dont do it again.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:00 - Jul 10 with 1404 viewsGeoffSentence

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 12:54 - Jul 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Im pleased you are ashamed. Dont do it again.

I won't. I am aware that it could lead to a cr@p sort of MP and to be honest I've had enough of them.

Login to get fewer ads

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:04 - Jul 10 with 1388 viewsLibero

F*ck this government and f*ck any one who voted for them.
Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:13 - Jul 10 with 1358 viewshampstead_blue

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 12:38 - Jul 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

What I was thinking.

Disagree, of course. Publically abuse? I don't know, seems rather silly.
Have a chat with him and ask him, politely about your concerns.
He's more likely to be willing to engage with a constituent who is polite.

If I saw JC in the street I'd be polite and ask him nicely why he thinks......etc etc.

I'm not picking a fight, just thinking aloud.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:20 - Jul 10 with 1342 viewsfactual_blue

Jo Cox was treated worse by a brexiteer.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:22 - Jul 10 with 1321 viewsGeoffSentence

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:13 - Jul 10 by hampstead_blue

What I was thinking.

Disagree, of course. Publically abuse? I don't know, seems rather silly.
Have a chat with him and ask him, politely about your concerns.
He's more likely to be willing to engage with a constituent who is polite.

If I saw JC in the street I'd be polite and ask him nicely why he thinks......etc etc.

I'm not picking a fight, just thinking aloud.

Couldn't get in to chat. Only three people at a time were allowed in due to CV19. He had gone before I ordered my sausages. If I had been able to I would have asked him why he was more concerned about statues than equality for everyone regardless of their ethnicity and also about his defence of Dominic Cummings.

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:30 - Jul 10 with 1300 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:20 - Jul 10 by factual_blue

Jo Cox was treated worse by a brexiteer.

....riiiight...
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 13:32]

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:31 - Jul 10 with 1300 viewsfactual_blue

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:30 - Jul 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

....riiiight...
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 13:32]

Indeed it is.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:32 - Jul 10 with 1288 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:31 - Jul 10 by factual_blue

Indeed it is.

Not sure what your point was.

...ok to abuse MP's so long as you don't kill them?

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:39 - Jul 10 with 1268 viewshampstead_blue

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:22 - Jul 10 by GeoffSentence

Couldn't get in to chat. Only three people at a time were allowed in due to CV19. He had gone before I ordered my sausages. If I had been able to I would have asked him why he was more concerned about statues than equality for everyone regardless of their ethnicity and also about his defence of Dominic Cummings.

Sorry. I wasn't jabbing you at all.

I don't know his stance on matters. Off my radar that one.

I remember seeing Alistair Campbell on the train back to London after we played Burnley in a midweek evening game. Did I want to jab him for the dodgy dossier? Darn right but I internalised and probably ripped him apart in my mind.

We are human after all. Mrs H says...."(before you shoot them darling) walk in their shoes".....that's a good way to keep the death toll down.... ;-)

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:45 - Jul 10 with 1247 viewsLibero

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:39 - Jul 10 by hampstead_blue

Sorry. I wasn't jabbing you at all.

I don't know his stance on matters. Off my radar that one.

I remember seeing Alistair Campbell on the train back to London after we played Burnley in a midweek evening game. Did I want to jab him for the dodgy dossier? Darn right but I internalised and probably ripped him apart in my mind.

We are human after all. Mrs H says...."(before you shoot them darling) walk in their shoes".....that's a good way to keep the death toll down.... ;-)

So woke.
Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:48 - Jul 10 with 1241 viewsghostofescobar

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:04 - Jul 10 by Libero

Nope, I've tried, but I really couldn't put it any better than this.

GhostOfEscobar

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:49 - Jul 10 with 1236 viewsjeera

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 11:51 - Jul 10 by GeoffSentence

I dunno, Footers, a w@nker sign is not to be dished out lightly but I do think Mr Cartlidge has earned his.

Horrible person.

Cartlidge, not you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:52 - Jul 10 with 1225 viewsLibero

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:49 - Jul 10 by jeera

Horrible person.

Cartlidge, not you.

Any one who makes excuses for Cummings is a prize plonker at best.
Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:52 - Jul 10 with 1232 viewsgiant_stow

ytou're a much better man than me - I walked past Borris in the street on the day of the referendum and meekly asked him if he thought he'd win - he bumbled something about we'll see. pathetic.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:55 - Jul 10 with 1222 viewsjeera

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:52 - Jul 10 by giant_stow

ytou're a much better man than me - I walked past Borris in the street on the day of the referendum and meekly asked him if he thought he'd win - he bumbled something about we'll see. pathetic.

Dear lord man.

You could have at least called him a ***t.

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:58 - Jul 10 with 1214 viewsgiant_stow

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:55 - Jul 10 by jeera

Dear lord man.

You could have at least called him a ***t.

Its one of the biggest failings in my life.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:03 - Jul 10 with 1201 viewshampstead_blue

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:04 - Jul 10 by Libero

I voted for them with real pleasure and joy.

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 14:04 - Jul 10 with 1200 viewsjeera

Just seen the MP for the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle on 13:58 - Jul 10 by giant_stow

Its one of the biggest failings in my life.

Being a decent person isn't a failing.

But you could have stuck a feck into him from those of us who aren't so nice.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024