Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some nice light non-contentious television for Hampstead Blue and others... 11:56 - Jul 10 with 406 viewsWeWereZombies

Was checking to see when Match of the Day is on tomorrow night and I noticed that Owen Jones is a contestant on 'Pointless Celebrities', no punchline needed?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0008s5h

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Some nice light non-contentious television for Hampstead Blue and others... on 13:10 - Jul 10 with 318 viewshampstead_blue

A name check...well Wow!

I've heard of Pointless but never seen it. I'll have a look though as you've taken the time to post it here.

If Owen Jones sends me into a fit of 'can I shoot him Boss' rage, I may be asking for forgiveness.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Some nice light non-contentious television for Hampstead Blue and others... on 15:19 - Jul 10 with 283 viewsronnyd

Never have two words together been so apt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024