Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? 14:50 - Jul 10 with 1258 viewsKeno

just got an email and I think its means I could in the money!!!

Good day
I am writing secretly to let you know that a customer died at my bank without a surviving relative inheriting the money. He left millions in his account.
If you are interested, you will receive further details

Sincerely yours,
Executive investment and loans
Mr. Ying

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 14:55 - Jul 10 with 1213 viewsmidastouch

Mr. Ying the Merciless!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 15:00 - Jul 10 with 1173 viewsKeno

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 14:55 - Jul 10 by midastouch

Mr. Ying the Merciless!

I wondered if he was related to Pete Tong

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 15:03 - Jul 10 with 1167 viewsmidastouch

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 15:00 - Jul 10 by Keno

I wondered if he was related to Pete Tong

I think Paul Lambert might be! :-)

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 15:09 - Jul 10 with 1148 viewsKeno

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 15:03 - Jul 10 by midastouch

I think Paul Lambert might be! :-)

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 15:27 - Jul 10 with 1117 viewsbritbiker

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 14:55 - Jul 10 by midastouch

Mr. Ying the Merciless!

Distant cousin of Tyrone's?
OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 15:42 - Jul 10 with 1090 viewsBloomBlue

Maybe it's Mr Ying Tong Diddle I Po, he can be such a goon sometimes
OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 15:45 - Jul 10 with 1087 viewsDanTheMan

My friend was equally lucky recently, turns out that Jeffrey Epstein left him loads of money!

All he has to do is give him some bank details and keep it on the hush hush from the Government and he's quids in!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 16:03 - Jul 10 with 1059 viewsKeno

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 15:45 - Jul 10 by DanTheMan

My friend was equally lucky recently, turns out that Jeffrey Epstein left him loads of money!

All he has to do is give him some bank details and keep it on the hush hush from the Government and he's quids in!

easy money!!!

Login to get fewer ads

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 19:52 - Jul 10 with 947 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Yeah, I got that one, too.

The address from which it came seems to be a Texan schoolkid’s account.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 20:17 - Jul 10 with 931 viewsKeno

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 19:52 - Jul 10 by BasingstokeBlue

Yeah, I got that one, too.

The address from which it came seems to be a Texan schoolkid’s account.

what!!

you mean it wasn't for real?

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 21:41 - Jul 10 with 883 viewsAlanRetentive

I suspect that it would be reasonable to assume that Mr Ying has been somewhat sloppy in his sentence construction.

When he says "...a customer died at my bank without a surviving relative", what he really means is "...a customer at my bank died without a surviving relative". These are two demonstrably different situations.

I think you ought perhaps to ignore the letter, as no person genuinely worthy of becoming the manager at a bank would be likely to make such a mistake. I think that you may find that this is a hoax or even a confidence trick.

*** Puch Maxi N Owners Club, Social Distancing Officer (SoDOff) and Undersecretary for The Verification of Vaccinations And Testing (UTVVAT) 2021 ***

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 08:35 - Jul 11 with 802 viewsblueconscience

OMG!!! I could be rich!!! maybe there is enough to buy ME out?? on 20:17 - Jul 10 by Keno

what!!

you mean it wasn't for real?

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024