Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Systematic genocide denial taking place in Serbia 15:27 - Jul 10 with 2340 viewsStokieBlue

A depressing read and unfortunately something which seems to be succeeding in the area:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/10/genocide-denial-gains-ground-25-ye

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Systematic genocide denial taking place in Serbia on 11:15 - Jul 15 with 223 viewsjeera

Systematic genocide denial taking place in Serbia on 11:08 - Jul 15 by Seablu

The Storyville documentaries are very good.
I'm sure they'll spoil it soon by shoehorning Stacy Dooley into them somehow.

How does she keep getting these gigs?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Systematic genocide denial taking place in Serbia on 11:18 - Jul 15 with 220 viewsWeWereZombies

Systematic genocide denial taking place in Serbia on 11:15 - Jul 15 by jeera

How does she keep getting these gigs?

She is pleasing on the eye, she also fills in the intellectual void between Panorama and Philomena Cunk.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Systematic genocide denial taking place in Serbia on 12:07 - Jul 15 with 199 viewsjeera

Systematic genocide denial taking place in Serbia on 11:18 - Jul 15 by WeWereZombies

She is pleasing on the eye, she also fills in the intellectual void between Panorama and Philomena Cunk.

I didn't know what cunk was and had to look it up.

I now know who Diane Morgan is. Didn't she used to have some sort of puppet act thing?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Systematic genocide denial taking place in Serbia on 12:49 - Jul 15 with 174 viewseastangliaisblue

Systematic genocide denial taking place in Serbia on 11:18 - Jul 15 by WeWereZombies

Pleasing on the eye, but her voice goes right through me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024