Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting article on the UK’s possible future role in the world. 18:57 - Jul 10 with 384 viewsMattinLondon

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/10/business/uk-emerging-mar
Interesting article on the UK’s possible future role in the world. on 19:22 - Jul 10 with 347 viewsBlueBadger

Does it involve doing basically this, when faced with rich foreign criminals?
[Post edited 11 Jul 2020 8:48]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Interesting article on the UK’s possible future role in the world. on 19:59 - Jul 10 with 304 viewshampstead_blue

Not sure about most of the article.

Seems to pad it out with 'biggest since.....' stats which are played out globally and not just in the UK.

Talks of investors 'huge appetite' for UK Gov debt.....Emerging Market?

The hyperbole leads me to think it's just padding for a website. Nothing credible to see here I feel.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024