Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ifollow refund for season pass holders 19:58 - Jul 10 with 613 viewsSpruceMoose

Just had the following emailed to me. Apologies if already posted on here and I've missed it.

With the 2019/20 season now officially concluded — with the exception of Play-offs for some teams — we write to update you on your iFollow subscription.

Though the service has been available throughout the lockdown period, we fully appreciate that video-on-demand and club content is no substitute for live football.

To thank you for your patience and custom we will refund you a sum which is the equivalent of 19% of your seasonal package. This will be processed and back in your account within 28 days.

We will be in touch in due course regarding your renewal for the 2020/21 season.

Kind regards,
EFL Digital

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

ifollow refund for season pass holders on 20:05 - Jul 10 with 572 viewsIllinoisblue

So, about $26 incoming? Par-tay!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

ifollow refund for season pass holders on 20:07 - Jul 10 with 565 viewsSpruceMoose

ifollow refund for season pass holders on 20:05 - Jul 10 by Illinoisblue

So, about $26 incoming? Par-tay!

Yeah, that'll buy me about two and a half pints of craft beer plus tip here!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

ifollow refund for season pass holders on 20:17 - Jul 10 with 546 viewsIllinoisblue

ifollow refund for season pass holders on 20:07 - Jul 10 by SpruceMoose

Yeah, that'll buy me about two and a half pints of craft beer plus tip here!

ITFC Training gear 50% off sale...

62 - 78 - 81

ifollow refund for season pass holders on 20:18 - Jul 10 with 541 viewsSpruceMoose

ifollow refund for season pass holders on 20:17 - Jul 10 by Illinoisblue

ITFC Training gear 50% off sale...

Only £25 postage and packaging!

ifollow refund for season pass holders on 20:21 - Jul 10 with 533 viewsIllinoisblue

ifollow refund for season pass holders on 20:18 - Jul 10 by SpruceMoose

Only £25 postage and packaging!

Ha think it’s 15 quid but yes, does rather negate the bargain aspect

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024