Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trev Chalobah 21:37 - Jul 10 with 2452 viewsWarkystache

Saw him playing for Huddersfield tonight (they lost 2-0 at home to Luton) and wondered just why Chelsea haven't released him yet? He's pants. I remember having a bet with Luke when he reckoned old Trev'd be a Prem regular in two years. Easiest fifty quid I've ever made....

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Trev Chalobah on 21:40 - Jul 10 with 2414 viewsWarkystache

Oh and that Pritchard bloke they spent tens of millions on from the Scum, well, if you thought we diddled Pompey for Harrison, the state of him! Came on as sub, looked like some wino begging for spare change in a bus station.

Trev Chalobah on 21:41 - Jul 10 with 2406 viewsmidastouch

He's getting a bit of a name for himself as being associated with teams that go down. If the Terriers go down as well then he'll have another relegation on his CV too!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Trev Chalobah on 21:44 - Jul 10 with 2385 viewsmidastouch

Trev Chalobah on 21:40 - Jul 10 by Warkystache

Oh and that Pritchard bloke they spent tens of millions on from the Scum, well, if you thought we diddled Pompey for Harrison, the state of him! Came on as sub, looked like some wino begging for spare change in a bus station.

I was wondering the other day what happened to him. Do you remember he nearly signed for Brighton but Norwich poached him on the M25, something like that. Not lived up to the hype then.

Trev Chalobah on 21:50 - Jul 10 with 2335 viewsWarkystache

Trev Chalobah on 21:44 - Jul 10 by midastouch

I was wondering the other day what happened to him. Do you remember he nearly signed for Brighton but Norwich poached him on the M25, something like that. Not lived up to the hype then.

Came on in about the 70th minute, had one cross blocked and another that went straight to the keeper. Made Judge look like Del Piero.

Trev Chalobah on 22:18 - Jul 10 with 2249 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I didn't think he was very good with Town. No worse than anyone else that season but his passing wasn't up to scratch. Will probably have a career at lower Championship level.

We have had some great season long loans in the last 5 years but he wasn't one. Fraser and Lawrence the best, Celina and Maitland-Niles good players as well.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Trev Chalobah on 22:25 - Jul 10 with 2202 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Trev Chalobah on 21:40 - Jul 10 by Warkystache

You're on fire Warky....Tel busy tonight then?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Trev Chalobah on 22:34 - Jul 10 with 2176 viewsPinewoodblue

Trev Chalobah on 21:41 - Jul 10 by midastouch

He's getting a bit of a name for himself as being associated with teams that go down. If the Terriers go down as well then he'll have another relegation on his CV too!

CV (Carter-Vickers) was in the Luron side.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Trev Chalobah on 22:43 - Jul 10 with 2145 viewsmidastouch

Trev Chalobah on 22:34 - Jul 10 by Pinewoodblue

CV (Carter-Vickers) was in the Luron side.

Carter the Unstoppable Relegation Machine!
Bit harsh to be fair as he looked good for us on loan. I thought he might have kicked on a bit further since then though. If he helps Luton avoid the drop he'll have certainly earned his crust.

Login to get fewer ads

Trev Chalobah on 23:19 - Jul 10 with 2034 viewsLibero

Never rated Trevoh here, couldn’t understand how he was selected week in week out tbh.
Trev Chalobah on 23:34 - Jul 10 with 1995 viewsBlueBadger

Trev Chalobah on 23:19 - Jul 10 by Libero

Never rated Trevoh here, couldn’t understand how he was selected week in week out tbh.

Because the alternatives were even worse?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trev Chalobah on 23:37 - Jul 10 with 1988 viewsLibero

Trev Chalobah on 23:34 - Jul 10 by BlueBadger

I can’t actually remember who the other options were, but I know I wouldn’t have had a 17 year old kid in a team in a relegation dog fight.
Trev Chalobah on 00:49 - Jul 12 with 1372 viewsSuperCoops

Chalobah used to really frustrate and annoy me, he always seemed to cock up the simple things. Make a consistent mess of an easy pass etc.
Trev Chalobah on 09:39 - Jul 12 with 1114 viewsRobTheMonk

Didn't know much about him before he came to us. Thought he looked out of his depth.
Trev Chalobah on 09:55 - Jul 12 with 1100 viewspointofblue

Trev Chalobah on 09:39 - Jul 12 by RobTheMonk

Didn't know much about him before he came to us. Thought he looked out of his depth.

I can’t believe Huddersfield even signed him - did they scout him when he was with us or was there a mix up with the documents and they thought they were getting Nathaniel?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Trev Chalobah on 12:07 - Jul 12 with 1003 viewspatrickswell

Trev Chalobah on 23:34 - Jul 10 by BlueBadger

That was Hurst responding to the part of Evans’s brief which said play and develop our best Academy boys, by loaning them out and replacing them with loanees with even less experience than the youngsters he was snubbing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024