Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently yesterday was the 8th anniversary since Chambers joined us 23:20 - Jul 10 with 505 viewsSpruceMoose

Cheers for everything Skipper!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Apparently yesterday was the 8th anniversary since Chambers joined us on 23:47 - Jul 10 with 463 viewslowhouseblue

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Apparently yesterday was the 8th anniversary since Chambers joined us on 23:50 - Jul 10 with 458 viewsBlueBadger

Only a nutter who still pines for Roy Keane would think this was something wasn't worth being thankful for!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Apparently yesterday was the 8th anniversary since Chambers joined us on 23:52 - Jul 10 with 453 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently yesterday was the 8th anniversary since Chambers joined us on 23:50 - Jul 10 by BlueBadger

Only a nutter who still pines for Roy Keane would think this was something wasn't worth being thankful for!

I have no idea what you are talking about

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Apparently yesterday was the 8th anniversary since Chambers joined us on 23:53 - Jul 10 with 447 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Far too late in the evening

0.3/10

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Apparently yesterday was the 8th anniversary since Chambers joined us on 23:55 - Jul 10 with 446 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently yesterday was the 8th anniversary since Chambers joined us on 23:53 - Jul 10 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Far too late in the evening

0.3/10

Just wait until the Saturday morning hangover. My timing will prove impeccable.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024