Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite Norwich Relegation? 14:25 - Jul 11 with 1208 viewsgainsboroughblue

Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 14:27 - Jul 11 with 1164 viewsSteve_M

This should be a pinned post.

The 6-0 at Fulham when they still had a chance of staying up is a highlight but managing to get relegated in 1995 certainly provided a consolation that season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 14:30 - Jul 11 with 1125 viewsuefacup81

Got to be Fulham.

Really simple task - win and you stay up. Instead they shat the bed in the most fantastic manner.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 14:32 - Jul 11 with 1119 viewsEastTownBlue

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 14:27 - Jul 11 by Steve_M

The 6-0 at Fulham when they still had a chance of staying up is a highlight but managing to get relegated in 1995 certainly provided a consolation that season.

The Fulham one they had the adantage that it was in their own hands

95 was good seeing them slide down the table as they only had one win out of their final twenty matches. Paul Durkin I still hate you.
Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 14:34 - Jul 11 with 1095 viewsgainsboroughblue

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 14:30 - Jul 11 by uefacup81

Got to be Fulham.

Really simple task - win and you stay up. Instead they shat the bed in the most fantastic manner.

I was torn between that and the 94-95 one.

While that 6-0 at Fulham provided a great deal of hilarity, the fact that they sat, pointed and sniggered at us hopelessly falling to relegation in 94-95, only to drop twelve places in three months to join us, just edges it for me. Especially as it was such a miserable campaign for us.

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 14:37 - Jul 11 with 1069 viewsShawsey

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 14:27 - Jul 11 by Steve_M

The loss at Fulham for me. Had to go there and win and yet to lose so emphatically, just brought joy to my heart. They are all funny though, to be fair.
Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 14:42 - Jul 11 with 1046 viewsIpswichKnight

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 14:34 - Jul 11 by gainsboroughblue

I was torn between that and the 94-95 one.

While that 6-0 at Fulham provided a great deal of hilarity, the fact that they sat, pointed and sniggered at us hopelessly falling to relegation in 94-95, only to drop twelve places in three months to join us, just edges it for me. Especially as it was such a miserable campaign for us.

One of they joys of that miserable season was when we were losing we were dragging them down with us and we lost a lot of times!
Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 15:41 - Jul 11 with 933 viewsDBaldy

2009 for me - they got relegated on my wedding day!
Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 15:44 - Jul 11 with 922 viewsjas0999

Today’s was great.demonstrate beyond any reasonable doubt that they are nowhere near a Premier League side.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2020 15:45]
Login to get fewer ads

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 16:09 - Jul 11 with 859 viewsEastTownBlue

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 14:37 - Jul 11 by Shawsey

The loss at Fulham for me. Had to go there and win and yet to lose so emphatically, just brought joy to my heart. They are all funny though, to be fair.

Although it only effectively relegated them instead of actually relegating them, they had another crucial defeat at Fulham. Something comical happened in that match as well.
Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 16:25 - Jul 11 with 827 viewstractordownsouth

Sorry to be that person but the Hughton/Adams relegation was 2013/14

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 16:28 - Jul 11 with 820 viewsSuperCoops

Losing at the Valley for me.

But we're not really in a position to laugh too hard about today's relegation as they're still a division above us!
Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 16:33 - Jul 11 with 814 viewstractordownsouth

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 16:09 - Jul 11 by EastTownBlue

Although it only effectively relegated them instead of actually relegating them, they had another crucial defeat at Fulham. Something comical happened in that match as well.

They'd just sacked Hughton and were 5 points clear of the drop with 5 or 6 to go. They then lost 1-0 at Fulham and went on to pick up 1 point from their last 4.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 16:43 - Jul 11 with 799 viewsEastTownBlue

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 16:33 - Jul 11 by tractordownsouth

They'd just sacked Hughton and were 5 points clear of the drop with 5 or 6 to go. They then lost 1-0 at Fulham and went on to pick up 1 point from their last 4.

A bit like ourselves in 2002, their remaining matches after that were against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United. That was their “winnable” match.
Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 17:08 - Jul 11 with 738 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Much as I take pleasure from their failure yet again, I can't get over the fact that we should be playing them next season but for the total incompetence of our manager. He managed to get the best squad in League One to mid table obscurity and the lowest finish in living memory. Oh and let's not forget our owner who is so pleased with his performance he has rewarded him with a 5 year contract. You couldn't make it up
Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 17:15 - Jul 11 with 712 viewsgainsboroughblue

Favourite Norwich Relegation? on 16:25 - Jul 11 by tractordownsouth

Sorry to be that person but the Hughton/Adams relegation was 2013/14

You're right.

But I can't bloody edit it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024