Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for 10:31 - Jul 13 with 811 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 10:34 - Jul 13 with 757 viewsEastTownBlue

The first time that they have been out before the fixtures.
The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 10:36 - Jul 13 with 738 viewsKieran_Knows

Come to think of it, no mention of Adam Pryzbek on that list, considering he was number 31 last season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 10:38 - Jul 13 with 725 viewsuefacup81

The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 10:36 - Jul 13 by Kieran_Knows

Come to think of it, no mention of Adam Pryzbek on that list, considering he was number 31 last season.

It does look very slimmed down - I'd have expected to see a fair few of the younger players (Przybeck for example) being given numbers.

Perhaps it's a case of getting numbers assigned to the players that younger fans will likely want on their shirts, so that shirt printing can be offered with the pre-orders?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 10:51 - Jul 13 with 644 viewsSwansea_Blue

The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 10:38 - Jul 13 by uefacup81

It does look very slimmed down - I'd have expected to see a fair few of the younger players (Przybeck for example) being given numbers.

Perhaps it's a case of getting numbers assigned to the players that younger fans will likely want on their shirts, so that shirt printing can be offered with the pre-orders?

6-8 top class signings over the summer will soon pack it out

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 10:56 - Jul 13 with 610 viewsbournemouthblue

The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 10:51 - Jul 13 by Swansea_Blue

6-8 top class signings over the summer will soon pack it out

We can dream

There's the obvious absence of a number 2 and 3, it certainly looks a bit light with Keane and Rowe gone among others

I wonder how many senior players we will actually sign or whether we simply hope the likes of Dobra, Lankester, Morris, Folami, Simpson and McGavin can step up?
[Post edited 13 Jul 2020 10:57]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 11:01 - Jul 13 with 580 viewsSwansea_Blue

The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 10:56 - Jul 13 by bournemouthblue

We can dream

There's the obvious absence of a number 2 and 3, it certainly looks a bit light with Keane and Rowe gone among others

I wonder how many senior players we will actually sign or whether we simply hope the likes of Dobra, Lankester, Morris, Folami, Simpson and McGavin can step up?

I fully expect us to go back in for a couple of those released, and then have to work with more of the youngsters.

I'm not up on any rumours or plans though, so will be interesting to see how the rest summer pans out. The uncertainty over a start date is surely going to slow everything down. I can't see them wanting to get players in and pay them until we're absolutely sure there's going to be a season.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 11:25 - Jul 13 with 508 viewsPinewoodblue

The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 10:56 - Jul 13 by bournemouthblue

We can dream

Find it strange how youngsters that had squad numbers last season, and still on the books, are not listed for next season.

They must feel unwanted, what is Lambert up to?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 11:28 - Jul 13 with 498 viewsGlasgowBlue

Have we retired the numbers 2 & 3 shirts in tribute to Burley & Mills?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 11:29 - Jul 13 with 492 viewsKeno

The BIG news we’ve all been waiting for on 11:28 - Jul 13 by GlasgowBlue

Have we retired the numbers 2 & 3 shirts in tribute to Burley & Mills?

the pair of them as full backs even now would be an improvement!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024