Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m resentful about Wycombe going up so can only imagine what those who got 21:28 - Jul 13 with 1026 viewspatrickswell

knocked out of the play-off places in order to accommodate them must be feeling.
I’m resentful about Wycombe going up so can only imagine what those who got on 21:29 - Jul 13 with 1008 viewslinhdi

Poor old Peterborough! Still, I am sure they'll take it in good grace, showing all their usual class and manners.
I’m resentful about Wycombe going up so can only imagine what those who got on 21:40 - Jul 13 with 908 viewsKeno

I’m resentful about Wycombe going up so can only imagine what those who got on 21:29 - Jul 13 by linhdi

Poor old Peterborough! Still, I am sure they'll take it in good grace, showing all their usual class and manners.

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I’m resentful about Wycombe going up so can only imagine what those who got on 22:47 - Jul 13 with 785 viewsmonty_radio

Resentment, for me, springs from unfulfilled entitlement. As a Town fan, got to feel that our last 3-4 seasons entitle us to no more and no less than what we've received.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I’m resentful about Wycombe going up so can only imagine what those who got on 09:41 - Jul 14 with 585 viewspatrickswell

I’m resentful about Wycombe going up so can only imagine what those who got on 22:47 - Jul 13 by monty_radio

Resentment, for me, springs from unfulfilled entitlement. As a Town fan, got to feel that our last 3-4 seasons entitle us to no more and no less than what we've received.

Last two seasons maybe. The two seasons before that were spent in the Championship under a competent manager and enjoying watching players like Tom Lawrence, David McGoldrick, Martyn Waghorn, Bersant Celina....

...halcyon days.
I’m resentful about Wycombe going up so can only imagine what those who got on 09:49 - Jul 14 with 568 viewsmonty_radio

I’m resentful about Wycombe going up so can only imagine what those who got on 09:41 - Jul 14 by patrickswell

Last two seasons maybe. The two seasons before that were spent in the Championship under a competent manager and enjoying watching players like Tom Lawrence, David McGoldrick, Martyn Waghorn, Bersant Celina....

...halcyon days.

Not to rake up dead contrasting Micktime personal assessments, but halcyon doesn't quite describe for me the fact that we were residing in the Champ while widely derided as an awful team to watch - an assessment that several Town fans eventually came, by their absence, to agree with.

I’m resentful about Wycombe going up so can only imagine what those who got on 11:48 - Jul 14 with 509 viewspatrickswell

I’m resentful about Wycombe going up so can only imagine what those who got on 09:49 - Jul 14 by monty_radio

Not to rake up dead contrasting Micktime personal assessments, but halcyon doesn't quite describe for me the fact that we were residing in the Champ while widely derided as an awful team to watch - an assessment that several Town fans eventually came, by their absence, to agree with.

Well, I hope the stayaways are happy with what they now have. They voted for this after all, so well done them.
I’m resentful about Wycombe going up so can only imagine what those who got on 12:23 - Jul 14 with 462 viewsmonty_radio

I’m resentful about Wycombe going up so can only imagine what those who got on 11:48 - Jul 14 by patrickswell

Well, I hope the stayaways are happy with what they now have. They voted for this after all, so well done them.

I go. I hated it then; I hate it now. It was the "halcyon" bit I jibbed at.

I’m resentful about Wycombe going up so can only imagine what those who got on 15:34 - Jul 14 with 380 viewspeterleeblue

The resentment should be directed at the EFL for allowing this farce and for the money in the higher reaches of football not being directed towards Leagues 1 and 2 to assist with the financing of getting the season completed.

In all my times of watching football the outcome on the two bottom divisions is a n utter disgrace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024