Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congrats to Wycombe 21:42 - Jul 13 with 605 viewsSimonds92

and happy for Matt Bloomfield. Im now hoping we find a way of getting Karl Robinson in when we have a poor start to next season.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2020 21:46]
Congrats to Wycombe on 10:00 - Jul 14 with 414 viewsLibero

Karl Robinson?!

Good grief.
Congrats to Wycombe on 10:25 - Jul 14 with 396 viewsBluefish

I didnt think it was possible to make me warm to Shambert but you've just had a good go there

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Congrats to Wycombe on 10:28 - Jul 14 with 389 viewsLibero

Congrats to Wycombe on 10:25 - Jul 14 by Bluefish

I didnt think it was possible to make me warm to Shambert but you've just had a good go there

If I had to run a short list of managers I really didn't want to ever be Ipswich Town manager I think Karl Robinson would be right up there with Steve Evans.
Congrats to Wycombe on 10:36 - Jul 14 with 365 viewsSimonds92

Congrats to Wycombe on 10:28 - Jul 14 by Libero

If I had to run a short list of managers I really didn't want to ever be Ipswich Town manager I think Karl Robinson would be right up there with Steve Evans.

He's more or less done a decent job wherever he's been. His teams play a decent brand of football. Dont know much about his personality but he doesn't come accross as a Hurst or Keane chucking players under the bus. I think if he's given a decent opportunity at a club like ours, and given time, he could build a very good team.
Congrats to Wycombe on 10:36 - Jul 14 with 363 viewsLibero

Congrats to Wycombe on 10:36 - Jul 14 by Simonds92

He's more or less done a decent job wherever he's been. His teams play a decent brand of football. Dont know much about his personality but he doesn't come accross as a Hurst or Keane chucking players under the bus. I think if he's given a decent opportunity at a club like ours, and given time, he could build a very good team.

I make him a pound shop Paul Jewell.
Congrats to Wycombe on 10:42 - Jul 14 with 347 viewshampstead_blue

it's their highest ever position.

Good luck to them.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024