Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure 13:49 - Jul 14 with 1914 viewsBluefish

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 14:18 - Jul 14 with 1552 viewsBluefish

Phillers we should probably sticky this so the club definitely see it. TWTD doing it's bit

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 14:30 - Jul 14 with 1530 viewsLibero

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 14:18 - Jul 14 by Bluefish

Phillers we should probably sticky this so the club definitely see it. TWTD doing it's bit

I have it on good authority that the club are well aware that the vast majority of supporters want Lambert gone ASAP.
Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 14:39 - Jul 14 with 1514 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 14:41 - Jul 14 with 1501 viewsRocky

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 14:18 - Jul 14 by Bluefish

Which way did you vote?
Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 15:26 - Jul 14 with 1453 viewsBluefish

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 14:41 - Jul 14 by Rocky

Which way did you vote?

Haven't made my mind up yet. Too early to tell

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 15:32 - Jul 14 with 1456 viewsrickw

I'm afraid this is irrelevant - the club are sticking with him despite what the fans think.

We can only hope they've seen something in training that hasn't transferred onto the pitch yet, Hassenhutl and Solskjaer were both stuck with by their clubs when things were going badly and they've turned it around - Lambert is just keeping it very well hidden!!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 15:36 - Jul 14 with 1447 viewsLibero

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 15:32 - Jul 14 by rickw

I'm afraid this is irrelevant - the club are sticking with him despite what the fans think.

We can only hope they've seen something in training that hasn't transferred onto the pitch yet, Hassenhutl and Solskjaer were both stuck with by their clubs when things were going badly and they've turned it around - Lambert is just keeping it very well hidden!!

Hassenhutl? That reminds me, Paul Lambert played in Germany for a bit, don't know if any one was aware...
Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 15:38 - Jul 14 with 1430 viewsCoco

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 15:36 - Jul 14 by Libero

Hassenhutl? That reminds me, Paul Lambert played in Germany for a bit, don't know if any one was aware...

dear oh dear.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

Hassenhuttl is Austrian. (n/t) on 15:39 - Jul 14 with 1428 viewsBloots

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 15:36 - Jul 14 by Libero

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Austrian. on 15:40 - Jul 14 with 1431 viewsKeno

Hassenhuttl is Austrian. (n/t) on 15:39 - Jul 14 by Bloots

isn't that the German word for 'wishes they were German?"

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Hassenhuttl is Austrian. (n/t) on 15:40 - Jul 14 with 1429 viewsLibero

Hassenhuttl is Austrian. (n/t) on 15:39 - Jul 14 by Bloots

Yeah, but he managed in Germany...
Don't Hassle The Hoff (n/t) on 15:43 - Jul 14 with 1420 viewsBloots

Austrian. on 15:40 - Jul 14 by Keno

isn't that the German word for 'wishes they were German?"

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 15:59 - Jul 14 with 1400 viewsBluefish

4 against

Something Blue
Ipswich Crazy
Trueblue1878

Who is the other one?

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 16:31 - Jul 14 with 1359 viewsKropotkin123

This poll won't get that many participants. It will be interesting to see what he gets from the Osborne 1.0...

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 16:35 - Jul 14 with 1343 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 15:59 - Jul 14 by Bluefish

4 against

Something Blue
Ipswich Crazy
Trueblue1878

Who is the other one?

Possibly Badger, although I think he's still undecided.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 18:24 - Jul 14 with 1247 viewsFixed_It

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 14:30 - Jul 14 by Libero

I have it on good authority that the club are well aware that the vast majority of supporters want Lambert gone ASAP.

And who told you that?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 19:57 - Jul 14 with 1198 viewsBluefish

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 18:24 - Jul 14 by Fixed_It

And who told you that?

You will be one of the 7. The rest are probably additional logins for something blue

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 20:29 - Jul 14 with 1164 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 15:32 - Jul 14 by rickw

Club are sticking with him, which was more my angle last week when I debated it with some, let’s stick with him rather than roll the dice again. I don’t think there is any doubt he is on his last chance saloon but I’m happy for him to have the start of the season.

It’s irrelevant no doubt, but fishers enjoys it so you’ve got to let him have his moments. He’s like the Piers Morgan of TWTD.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2020 20:30]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 20:52 - Jul 14 with 1124 viewsOldsmoker

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 15:59 - Jul 14 by Bluefish

4 against

Something Blue
Ipswich Crazy
Trueblue1878

Who is the other one?

Poll started at 13.50 and is now 20:50 - 7 hours.
36(thirty-six) have voted for Lambert out.

Fishers, you forgot one thing, Marcus is an adult.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2020 20:53]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 20:57 - Jul 14 with 1108 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 20:52 - Jul 14 by Oldsmoker

Poll started at 13.50 and is now 20:50 - 7 hours.
36(thirty-six) have voted for Lambert out.

Fishers, you forgot one thing, Marcus is an adult.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2020 20:53]

36 voted Lambert Out in 7 hours. I’m really surprised Fishers that Evans hasn’t seen this mass protest and pulled the trigger this evening.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 08:14 - Jul 15 with 951 viewsLeaky

problem is only one vote counts & that comes from Marcus Evans
Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 08:25 - Jul 15 with 930 viewspointofblue

Manchester United’s improvement is based around Bruno Fernandes grabbing games by the scruff of the neck - if he gets suspended, injured or suffers a loss of form they’ll return to inconsistency at best.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 08:39 - Jul 15 with 909 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Well this is the final straw for the club, I'm sure.

A damning result, showing that a whopping 0.2% of this season's average home attendance want Lambert gone.

I can't see him holding on to his position after this.

edit: note to self... whopping is spelled whopping and not whooping.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2020 9:02]
Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 09:06 - Jul 15 with 860 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 14:30 - Jul 14 by Libero

What is this notion that the 'vast majority' want him sacked based on?
Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 09:10 - Jul 15 with 853 viewsdominiciawful

Fans view on Lambert in case the club still aren't sure on 09:06 - Jul 15 by King_ding_a_lin_g

What is this notion that the 'vast majority' want him sacked based on?

Reality.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024