Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under cover in the city of the dammed 14:59 - Jul 14 with 423 viewsPendejo

Naaridge, not been here for over 25 years, the night Wark was sent off.

Only here to let my wife enjoy some retail therapy, my father and I are plotted up in The Bell, the last time I was here it was err interesting.

Isn't covid world interesting? All those arrows that people ignore. 'spoons insist that you get a clean cup for your refill.. Why? I can't give myself the virus can I?

This city appears quite young, in that the average age around us can' t be more than 25. Very few old codgers, other than my father.

Yesterday met up with a friend I have known for 48 years, it is fair to say we had a few drinks. Today I am drinking coffee.

Plan to drive past Carrer Rud on way out, wonder if that's possible without foaming at the mouth?
Scum scum scum scum

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Under cover in the city of the dammed on 16:18 - Jul 14 with 347 viewsFixed_It

A few things. No you can't give yourself the virus, but your dirty glass/cup can give it to the refill pump which can then give it to someone else.
If yesterday you spent time with an old friend you have known for 48 years, you qualiify for 'old codger' status in the eyes of the general clientele. Accept it gracefully.
The scum, scum, scum, scum bit was spot on though.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Under cover in the city of the dammed on 16:20 - Jul 14 with 345 viewsHerbivore

Norwich has some amazing pubs and you're in a bloody 'spoons? Get out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Under cover in the city of the dammed on 17:31 - Jul 14 with 301 viewsPendejo

Under cover in the city of the dammed on 16:20 - Jul 14 by Herbivore

Norwich has some amazing pubs and you're in a bloody 'spoons? Get out.

Father has mobility problems but is too proud for a scooter. First pub we came to after car park.

Besides 'spoons steak far better than those we had on Sunday that cost twice the price.

uberima fides

Under cover in the city of the dammed on 17:37 - Jul 14 with 295 viewsPendejo

Under cover in the city of the dammed on 16:18 - Jul 14 by Fixed_It

A few things. No you can't give yourself the virus, but your dirty glass/cup can give it to the refill pump which can then give it to someone else.
If yesterday you spent time with an old friend you have known for 48 years, you qualiify for 'old codger' status in the eyes of the general clientele. Accept it gracefully.
The scum, scum, scum, scum bit was spot on though.

Cup - can accept that as a possibility but it doesn't touch the nozzle.

Old codger - we used to live in the same road in Ipswich, we met when ?4 years old?

Scum scum scum recited as promised. That part of the city is truly unrecognizable from 1995.

Now safely back in Suffolk

uberima fides

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024