Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April 16:51 - Jul 14 with 1942 viewsMaySixth

suffce to say back then he was very polite and committed to Col U but clearly had a soft spot for us

i don't think Lambert is the worst manager but at this point in time, I would like to see someone more connected to the club lead us forward

john mcgreal fits the bill

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 16:59 - Jul 14 with 1604 viewsitfcjoe

I just don't think he has earned the right to step up to here, don't disagree with wanting someone Ipswich connected, but don't see why we would tyake a chance on a manager like McGreal who hasn't proven anything

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:06 - Jul 14 with 1565 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 16:59 - Jul 14 by itfcjoe

I just don't think he has earned the right to step up to here, don't disagree with wanting someone Ipswich connected, but don't see why we would tyake a chance on a manager like McGreal who hasn't proven anything

Not you in particular, but when it was Kieron Dyer it was all 'let's give him a go' 'we've got nothing to lose', now it is John McGreal what has changed.

Is that a more connected Ipswich man with better credentials bar Mowbray in the game right now? I'm sure there is by the way but can't think off the top of my head.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:15 - Jul 14 with 1528 viewsBlueBadger

He's proven himself considerably more than Lambert has in the past 18 months.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:21 - Jul 14 with 1508 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:15 - Jul 14 by BlueBadger

I don’t really understand any negativity towards McGreal, I think he has done a credible job at Col U, I certainly don’t think they will push on from him leaving.

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:22 - Jul 14 with 1499 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Shefki Kuqi another one. No real credibility, people were happy to take the gamble on him because of his Ipswich connection.

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:24 - Jul 14 with 1488 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:15 - Jul 14 by BlueBadger

Let's replace the failure with the another failure.
I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:29 - Jul 14 with 1460 viewsSpruceMoose

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:24 - Jul 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

Give Chambo a go at it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:30 - Jul 14 with 1459 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:29 - Jul 14 by SpruceMoose

Give Chambo a go at it.

It's obvious you are stirring now.
Login to get fewer ads

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:31 - Jul 14 with 1445 viewsSpruceMoose

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:30 - Jul 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

Clearly I'm just joking.

He'd probably be better suited in a coaching role for the time being.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:32 - Jul 14 with 1439 viewstractorboy1978

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:06 - Jul 14 by TheTrueBlue1878

Not you in particular, but when it was Kieron Dyer it was all 'let's give him a go' 'we've got nothing to lose', now it is John McGreal what has changed.

Is that a more connected Ipswich man with better credentials bar Mowbray in the game right now? I'm sure there is by the way but can't think off the top of my head.

Not sure McGreal is connected. Dyer is certainly far better connected in the game.
Of course he is..... on 17:32 - Jul 14 with 1433 viewsBloots

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:30 - Jul 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

....he should have said Skuse.

Skuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse!!!!

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:32 - Jul 14 with 1435 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:29 - Jul 14 by SpruceMoose

Give Chambo a go at it.

Chambers and Skuse will get it if Lambert departs early next season.

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:33 - Jul 14 with 1425 viewsSpruceMoose

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:32 - Jul 14 by TheTrueBlue1878

Oh lawd. That would upset some.

Of course he is..... on 17:33 - Jul 14 with 1424 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Of course he is..... on 17:32 - Jul 14 by Bloots

....he should have said Skuse.

Skuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse!!!!

Crikey !
I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:34 - Jul 14 with 1415 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:31 - Jul 14 by SpruceMoose

Clearly I'm just joking.

He'd probably be better suited in a coaching role for the time being.

He'd be probably be better suited to stay focused on the PR stuff. Just like his manager as they all are excellent off the pitch.
I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:36 - Jul 14 with 1409 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:33 - Jul 14 by SpruceMoose

Oh lawd. That would upset some.

Oh Lordy indeed.

Evans wouldn’t sack a 4 year contract and then offer new manager new deal after financial implications this year.

Chambers / Skuse would be his ‘cheap’ alternative.

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:43 - Jul 14 with 1373 viewsGarv

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:32 - Jul 14 by TheTrueBlue1878

Maybe this is a joke but I don't know?

They're both still contracted as players for another year at least. Neither are getting management roles anytime soon.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 18:23 - Jul 14 with 1276 viewsRadlett_blue

But not proved himself as much as Paul Hurst had.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 18:32 - Jul 14 with 1233 viewsArnieM

Give Chambo a go at it.

😂

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 18:45 - Jul 14 with 1178 viewsBlueBadger

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 17:24 - Jul 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

Fancy you thinking someone being able to finish 6th in their division on a very limited budget is a failure.

*the 'this is joshing with you, you big loon' klaxon*

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 19:03 - Jul 14 with 1124 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 18:45 - Jul 14 by BlueBadger

Fancy you thinking someone being able to finish 6th in their division on a very limited budget is a failure.

*the 'this is joshing with you, you big loon' klaxon*

Did he get promoted then?
I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 19:05 - Jul 14 with 1120 viewsBlueBadger

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 19:03 - Jul 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

He's as big a failure as Joe Royle.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2020 19:06]

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 19:08 - Jul 14 with 1090 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 19:05 - Jul 14 by BlueBadger

yep he head to desk when we have to deal with your logic. He's been sacked by League Two club......Yeah yeah get him in because he knows the club.
I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 19:09 - Jul 14 with 1088 viewsStenvict

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 19:03 - Jul 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

This

Imagine if Wycombe hadn't have won yesterday, Gareth Ainsworth would have been a failure. He'd be lucky to still have a job.

Poll: What will be announced first?

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 19:10 - Jul 14 with 1081 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I had a long chat with John McGreal in early April on 19:05 - Jul 14 by BlueBadger

Joe Royle......you mean our best manager since 2002?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024