There were a few, just that they were mainly in the first couple of months of the season. Anyway, I enjoyed all of the below:
- Burton away on the opening day, seeing a win after one game rather than four months of the season was good, plus the pubs;
- Peterborough away. Odd game in that both sides had good spells and quite poor spells but a last minute equaliser in front of a packed away end is never a bad thing;
- Shrewsbury at home, merest thing to a routine home win in years, plus Downes excellent team goal;
- Gillingham away, last warm weekend of the Summer, packed away end, nice team goal and a good win;
- Tranmere at home, tricky first half and then we blew them away in the second;
- Southend, comfortable win, good away day. And I had barely been back from Australia for 24 hours too!
- Most of January. Accrington, Lincoln and especially Tranmere away which was almost like the late 90s under Burley - a game we had to work hard to earn the right to win with two good goals.Plus some good pubs with good friends.
Jon Nolan being put through on goal and deciding to head it instead of letting it drop down and shoot normally.
James Norwood hitting almost every single 1v1 straight at the 'keeper.
Will Norris deciding to wait for Sammie Szmodics to come right up to him before failing to fake him out and conceding a stupid goal even though he had about 8 years to either find a pass or just clear the ball.
Ok maybe not the *best* moments, and not even good, but the sort of thing you can look back and laugh (cry) at now.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.