Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol 22:12 - Jul 14 with 3799 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

And they have to take four points from Burnley and Man City just to match our points per game from our pathetic 94-95, humped 9-0, season.

That’s cheered me right up after how crap we were.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2020 22:17]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 22:20 - Jul 14 with 3736 viewsNthsuffolkblue

They really have had no fight since the end of lockdown. They approached the season as a free hit and will presumably now be on a secure financial footing but they were rather fortunate to go up and have been found severely lacking at that level.

Now for us to learn to compete successfully at our level and ultimately the level above.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 22:25 - Jul 14 with 3699 viewsBlueBadger

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 22:20 - Jul 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

They really have had no fight since the end of lockdown. They approached the season as a free hit and will presumably now be on a secure financial footing but they were rather fortunate to go up and have been found severely lacking at that level.

Now for us to learn to compete successfully at our level and ultimately the level above.

They probably had a chance to stay up, had they offered as much fight on the pi6ch as they did trying to get relegation scrapped.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 22:38 - Jul 14 with 3647 viewsbournemouthblue

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 22:20 - Jul 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

Amazingly they actually looked for more up for it tonight

Chelsea will be disappointed with that scoreline with goal difference potentially key to them securing that Champions League place

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 22:41 - Jul 14 with 3634 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 22:38 - Jul 14 by bournemouthblue

Chelsea will be disappointed with that scoreline with goal difference potentially key to them securing that Champions League place

I don't agree. I just saw Farke saying how they gave Chelsea a game and he was pleased with their reaction but that's not what I saw. They didn't have a single shot on target all game. They conceded easily and before half time. Chelsea laboured but the result never really looked in doubt. Yes, there is the sense that at 1-0 one mistake could cost you but Norwich never looked even close to forcing that mistake.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 22:50 - Jul 14 with 3588 viewsBlueBadger

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 22:41 - Jul 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

I don't agree. I just saw Farke saying how they gave Chelsea a game and he was pleased with their reaction but that's not what I saw. They didn't have a single shot on target all game. They conceded easily and before half time. Chelsea laboured but the result never really looked in doubt. Yes, there is the sense that at 1-0 one mistake could cost you but Norwich never looked even close to forcing that mistake.

Ah, an 'Improved Performance' no less.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 00:43 - Jul 15 with 3480 viewsdominiciawful

Apparently, those eight straight league defeats constitute a new club record for them. Nine in a row in total when the FA Cup loss to Man. Utd is taken into account.

Excellent stuff.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 02:32 - Jul 15 with 3432 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s all fun and games until they invest their parachute money wisely and get promoted yet again. As we flounder in Division 3 with an utter charlatan in charge.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 07:15 - Jul 15 with 3248 viewsHerbivore

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 02:32 - Jul 15 by Illinoisblue

It’s all fun and games until they invest their parachute money wisely and get promoted yet again. As we flounder in Division 3 with an utter charlatan in charge.

Agreed. I'm taking little joy in Norwich's plight when we are so abject.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 07:49 - Jul 15 with 3186 viewspointofblue

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 22:38 - Jul 14 by bournemouthblue

Even if they’d won 9-0 they’d still be three down on Manchester United and six off Leicester. I think they’re out of it, goal difference wise, so the points are key.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 08:29 - Jul 15 with 3123 viewsRegencyBlue

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 07:15 - Jul 15 by Herbivore

It’s always good to see Norwich suffer but we are so useless currently that it’s not as enjoyable as it usually is!
Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 08:32 - Jul 15 with 3112 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 22:50 - Jul 14 by BlueBadger

Ah, an 'Improved Performance' no less.

Do they still play that ridiculous "Farke-Life" thing or has that gone now that they are shoite again?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 09:05 - Jul 15 with 3040 viewsBloomBlue

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 07:49 - Jul 15 by pointofblue

Even if they’d won 9-0 they’d still be three down on Manchester United and six off Leicester. I think they’re out of it, goal difference wise, so the points are key.

Isn't Leicester v Man U the last game of the season, meaning they both cannot get 3 points from that game
Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 09:07 - Jul 15 with 3030 viewsNthQldITFC

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 08:32 - Jul 15 by Cheltenham_Blue

Do they still play that ridiculous "Farke-Life" thing or has that gone now that they are shoite again?

They love a bit of it.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 10:05 - Jul 15 with 2953 viewsBlueBadger

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 07:15 - Jul 15 by Herbivore

I'm taking it as strictly cold comfort. It's a fun distraction, but that's what it is, a distraction fro how utterly bobbin we are.

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 11:55 - Jul 15 with 2845 viewsoldburian

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 02:32 - Jul 15 by Illinoisblue

And that says it all.
Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 12:53 - Jul 15 with 2814 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 11:55 - Jul 15 by oldburian

And that says it all.

I don't get why any Town fan wouldn't be delighted with their relegation.

We are useless. We are a mid table third division side going nowhere and it hurts. We cannot change that.

But parallel to that, Norwich could be a thriving, successful Premier League club with a chance of winning a cup, or they could be about to move back into Championship obscurity or worse.

I'd rather we went up and joined them in the Championship or the Premier League, but in the absence of that happening nothing wrong with hoping they also become as awful as possible and slip down to the Championship or maybe even League One, as Sunderland have, as Hull might do.

Bring it on. I'm always thrilled when they do badly and this season they have been a joke which makes our failings no easier to take, but give me some small satisfaction nonetheless, certainly more than if they were going well!

And that's the brilliant thing about football. It's not impossible that we get promoted next season and it's not impossible that they do what Hull did, sell their best players, don't replace them properly and go down again. I doubt it but you never know. A year from now we could be the top club in the region again - or at least in the same division as the Budgies and if they'd have stayed up that wouldn't be possible.

Enjoy.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2020 12:59]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 12:59 - Jul 15 with 2792 viewsHipsterectomy

It's been funny to see the media and neutrals slowly turn on them. From the glowing praise at the start of the season, an excellent coach young coach, the Pukki meme in fantasy footall teams, the 'best team ever to be relegated?'

Now the feeling is they are pathetic, a waste of a Prem place, spineless and have a coach who has no idea what he's doing. Even the BBC text commentary joked that Norwich were camped in their own half with no idea how to get out.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 13:42 - Jul 15 with 2700 viewspointofblue

Norwich now guaranteed their lowest points total ever lol on 09:05 - Jul 15 by BloomBlue

Isn't Leicester v Man U the last game of the season, meaning they both cannot get 3 points from that game

Yes, whilst Chelsea host Wolves.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024