Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ladies and gentlemen... 10:48 - Jul 15 with 734 viewsBlueBadger

..the Party of Self Sufficiency, People Are Too Easily Offended These Day and The Blitz Spirit Will Get Us Through A NO-Deal Brexit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-activists-membership
[Post edited 15 Jul 2020 10:50]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ladies and gentlemen... on 10:51 - Jul 15 with 694 viewsfooters

"I just object to being told what to do."

Wow, he's in for some shock when he realises he lives in a country that's governed by laws, the police and courts.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Ladies and gentlemen... on 10:54 - Jul 15 with 680 viewsBlueBadger

Ladies and gentlemen... on 10:51 - Jul 15 by footers

Wow, he's in for some shock when he realises he lives in a country that's governed by laws, the police and courts.

And the MP he voted for is almost certainly a shameless forelock-tugger who's just w@nking out the party line regardless of how ludicrous it is.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Ladies and gentlemen... on 11:02 - Jul 15 with 658 viewshomer_123

"Another social media user posting a picture of their card said: "I only went back to the Tories, because of Johnson. I’ll never vote for them again, because of Johnson."

Why the f*ck did you vote for the blithering idiot in the first place?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ladies and gentlemen... on 11:25 - Jul 15 with 600 viewsSteve_M

I read this on that theme earlier:

https://averypublicsociologist.blogspot.com/2020/07/face-mask-panic-and-right-wi

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ladies and gentlemen... on 12:57 - Jul 15 with 541 viewsClapham_Junction

Ladies and gentlemen... on 11:02 - Jul 15 by homer_123

"Another social media user posting a picture of their card said: "I only went back to the Tories, because of Johnson. I’ll never vote for them again, because of Johnson."

From the same person:

It's bad enough to still be a member of the Conservative Party these days, but I think throwing a tantrum and leaving over this is taking it to another level of cntery. They're in full Tea Party mode. Quite worrying if this sort of nonsense becomes the norm...
Ladies and gentlemen... on 13:01 - Jul 15 with 522 viewsLibero

F*ck this government and f*ck any one who voted for them.
Ladies and gentlemen... on 13:09 - Jul 15 with 510 viewsBlueBadger

Ladies and gentlemen... on 12:57 - Jul 15 by Clapham_Junction

From the same person:

It's bad enough to still be a member of the Conservative Party these days, but I think throwing a tantrum and leaving over this is taking it to another level of cntery. They're in full Tea Party mode. Quite worrying if this sort of nonsense becomes the norm...

Imagine being the sort of person who thinks that taking measures t protect emergency services workers from assault is a BAD thing.

Ladies and gentlemen... on 13:13 - Jul 15 with 495 viewsjeera

Ladies and gentlemen... on 10:51 - Jul 15 by footers

This seems fair:

"One doctor at a London hospital told the PA news agency: "I wore an FFP3 [respiratory mask], some goggles, a hat, a full-length gown with the consistency of a bin bag and two pairs of gloves solidly for about two months. A bunch of Tories can wear a napkin over their face to go Waitrose.""

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Ladies and gentlemen... on 14:51 - Jul 15 with 445 viewsfactual_blue

The 52% are determined to win a Darwin Award, aren't they?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ladies and gentlemen... on 14:58 - Jul 15 with 432 viewsfactual_blue

Because, in the guiding principles of boris johnson's philosophy*, he espoused the appropriate racist tropes that appeal to such people.

*The guiding principles of boris johnson's philosophy were 'I'll say or do whatever I need to become PM.'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ladies and gentlemen... on 15:03 - Jul 15 with 421 viewstractordownsouth

Strange how record A&E waiting times, child poverty, Universal Credit, no deal Brexit, illegally shutting down parliament and Windrush were fine for them but wearing a piece of cloth on their face has led to them snapping their membership cards

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024