Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That is one of the worst PMQs showings 12:15 - Jul 15 with 1067 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I have ever seen from a PM.

"Has the prime minister read the report"

"I am aware of it" that is a no then

Constantly seeking approval from his tory chums instead of answering any important questions.

Absolute disgrace

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

That is one of the worst PMQs showings on 12:36 - Jul 15 with 995 viewsgainsboroughblue

Reminds me of Professor FJ Lewis.

"I am aware of the report".

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

That is one of the worst PMQs showings on 12:38 - Jul 15 with 982 viewsOldsmoker

Boris attitude to PMQ's is that it is "Questions" and not "Answers".

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

That is one of the worst PMQs showings on 12:44 - Jul 15 with 944 viewsDebsyAngel

That is one of the worst PMQs showings on 12:36 - Jul 15 by gainsboroughblue

Reminds me of Professor FJ Lewis.

"I am aware of the report".

"You see that useless blob of flob that leads our country?" "Yes I am aware of this creation". "THAT'S YOU THAT IS"!
That is one of the worst PMQs showings on 13:21 - Jul 15 with 843 viewsfactual_blue

Eton Classics master: 'johnson, have you done your Latin prep?'

boris johnson: 'I am aware of it'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

That is one of the worst PMQs showings on 14:59 - Jul 15 with 723 viewstractordownsouth

Johnson before #PMQs: Keir’s making me look useless most weeks, what shall I do?

Cummings: Just accuse him of not supporting the government if he asks a tough question, tell a few lies, make something up about the unions and make an insensitive joke about Calvin Kleins!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024