Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jon Walters is one of the pundits on Match of the Day Live at the moment 19:02 - Jul 15 with 896 viewsWeWereZombies

Not sure what his connection is with Burnley or Wolves but nice to see someone who once played for us get some airtime.

Robbie Keane is the other pundit.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Jon Walters is one of the pundits on Match of the Day Live at the moment on 19:04 - Jul 15 with 877 viewsyesjohn99

He had a couple of seasons with Burnley I think.
Jon Walters is one of the pundits on Match of the Day Live at the moment on 19:06 - Jul 15 with 865 viewsHerbivore

He played for Burnley.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jon Walters is one of the pundits on Match of the Day Live at the moment on 19:08 - Jul 15 with 843 viewsShawsey

Walters Burnley, Keane Wolves. Hope that helps.
Jon Walters is one of the pundits on Match of the Day Live at the moment on 19:10 - Jul 15 with 832 viewsmidastouch

Shame the other pundit isn't Roy Keane rather than Robbie Keane. I'm sure John would love to see his old mate Roy!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Jon Walters is one of the pundits on Match of the Day Live at the moment on 19:16 - Jul 15 with 806 viewsWeWereZombies

Jon Walters is one of the pundits on Match of the Day Live at the moment on 19:04 - Jul 15 by yesjohn99

Ah, that explains why Walters has a clue about how Dyche gives a half time talk...

Jon Walters is one of the pundits on Match of the Day Live at the moment on 19:39 - Jul 15 with 755 viewsWeWereZombies

Jon Walters is one of the pundits on Match of the Day Live at the moment on 19:06 - Jul 15 by Herbivore

He played for Burnley.

I've been falling asleep watching the game to be honest but that Jimenez goal out of the blue has woken me up.

Jon Walters is one of the pundits on Match of the Day Live at the moment on 19:48 - Jul 15 with 741 viewsunstableblue

Jon Walters is one of the pundits on Match of the Day Live at the moment on 19:16 - Jul 15 by WeWereZombies

Ah, that explains why Walters has a clue about how Dyche gives a half time talk...

Did you hear a veiled criticism of Keane in Walters comments?!:

'sometimes managers to take a moment to compose themselves before speaking to the team'

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Jon Walters is one of the pundits on Match of the Day Live at the moment on 21:58 - Jul 15 with 607 viewsSitfcB

Jon Walters is one of the pundits on Match of the Day Live at the moment on 19:04 - Jul 15 by yesjohn99

Only made 3 appearances mind.

We had him on loan from Burnley.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024