Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turmeric shots 20:31 - Jul 15 with 799 viewsBluefish

anyone else got on this bandwagon? I have a severe knee problem so I've decided to give them a go.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Turmeric shots on 20:45 - Jul 15 with 741 viewsjeera

Why does the West suddenly think it's discovered turmeric though?

I mean, it's been scoffed by many a drunk most weekends for decades and I think a few people in Asia are already onto it.

Is it good for inflammation? Dunno. It can stain your clothes though and turn your rice orange if you use too much.

It's almost like a fad.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Turmeric shots on 20:47 - Jul 15 with 731 viewssparks

Turmeric shots on 20:45 - Jul 15 by jeera

I mean, it's been scoffed by many a drunk most weekends for decades and I think a few people in Asia are already onto it.

Is it good for inflammation? Dunno. It can stain your clothes though and turn your rice orange if you use too much.

It's almost like a fad.

I understand it is thought to have some health benefits. Eat curry. Dont fall for woo though. Google scientific research into turmeric...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Turmeric shots on 20:50 - Jul 15 with 723 viewsBluefish

Turmeric shots on 20:45 - Jul 15 by jeera

It's almost like a fad.

For a while I wondered if my frequent curry eating would sort me out but my knee needs more help. 4 operations later and I'm still unable to trust it for everyday use

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Turmeric shots on 21:49 - Jul 15 with 643 viewsjeera

Turmeric shots on 20:50 - Jul 15 by Bluefish

For a while I wondered if my frequent curry eating would sort me out but my knee needs more help. 4 operations later and I'm still unable to trust it for everyday use

You're probably just ordering the wrong stuff.

Get the balance right between your dhansak and the veggie side and you'll be up and running in no time.

Turmeric shots on 21:53 - Jul 15 with 636 viewsjeera

Turmeric shots on 20:47 - Jul 15 by sparks

I understand it is thought to have some health benefits. Eat curry. Dont fall for woo though. Google scientific research into turmeric...

I've met Woo, and I nearly did fall for her.

Don't get me wrong, she's a nice girl.

Turmeric shots on 22:01 - Jul 15 with 619 viewsRyorry

Been using Golden Paste (turmeric, coconut oil, cider vinegar & a bit of black pepper) for past 2 months for my dog's arthritis in his hindquarters. Hasn't made the slightest bit of difference, if that info is of any help!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Turmeric shots on 22:53 - Jul 15 with 559 viewseireblue

Turmeric shots on 22:01 - Jul 15 by Ryorry

Been using Golden Paste (turmeric, coconut oil, cider vinegar & a bit of black pepper) for past 2 months for my dog's arthritis in his hindquarters. Hasn't made the slightest bit of difference, if that info is of any help!

You would think the placebo effect would at least kick in.
Turmeric shots on 23:50 - Jul 15 with 506 viewsRyorry

Turmeric shots on 22:53 - Jul 15 by eireblue

You would think the placebo effect would at least kick in.

Heh! Bet Phil & Gav regret a S. Londoner departing the board a few weeks ago, this might have become a 10-pager!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024