Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ooooh! 22:12 - Jul 15 with 1289 viewsBlueBadger

President Dom's just thrown his toys out the pram!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53422010?fbclid=IwAR0HH_xkH7U8O5Lw40u0JX-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ooooh! on 22:15 - Jul 15 with 1257 viewsWeekender

Grayling couldn’t even win a rigged election!

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Ooooh! on 22:28 - Jul 15 with 1204 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I have tried to get my head around this. It appears as if there is one Conservative MP on the committee who did not want Grayling heading it up and suggested to Lewis that he stands.

Is this because said MP did not want Grayling or objected to Boris or because the MP is after the report being published without interference? Is it likely Boris knows which one of them it is?

There have clearly been deep divisions in the Conservative Party since the Brexit vote but is this something different, due to those or effectively nothing?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ooooh! on 22:51 - Jul 15 with 1160 viewseireblue

Ooooh! on 22:28 - Jul 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

I have tried to get my head around this. It appears as if there is one Conservative MP on the committee who did not want Grayling heading it up and suggested to Lewis that he stands.

Is this because said MP did not want Grayling or objected to Boris or because the MP is after the report being published without interference? Is it likely Boris knows which one of them it is?

There have clearly been deep divisions in the Conservative Party since the Brexit vote but is this something different, due to those or effectively nothing?

I think, what has happened here, is that in an unusual display of principle, a Tory MP did the right thing, in not wanting a complete and utter incompetent person to do something important.

So of course, was punished.
Ooooh! on 00:55 - Jul 16 with 1054 viewspointofblue

So, with a childish response, they’ve reduced their majority on the committee?

If only this was the first reveal of their incompetence.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:28 - Aug 9 with 713 viewsWeekender

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024