Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cartoon character PM 23:12 - Jul 15 with 3700 viewsreusersfreekicks

Come on, who voted for this narccicistic, incompetent fool we have running the country? Time to own up and show humility
Cartoon character PM on 23:27 - Jul 15 with 2030 viewsSpruceMoose

Paz.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Cartoon character PM on 23:56 - Jul 15 with 2001 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cartoon character PM on 07:08 - Jul 16 with 1920 viewsBlueBadger

Cartoon character PM on 23:27 - Jul 15 by SpruceMoose

Paz.

Hammers, who voted for the openly racist Boris because Jeremy Corbyn's half-arsed response to other people being racist was too much for him and because he was going to throw money at people to sit on their arses all day.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 7:09]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cartoon character PM on 07:49 - Jul 16 with 1880 views26_Paz

Cartoon character PM on 23:27 - Jul 15 by SpruceMoose

Paz.

I did vote for him, correct. If there were another GE tomorrow I would vote for him again.

The Paz Man

Cartoon character PM on 08:07 - Jul 16 with 1864 viewsmrshallisfit

Cartoon character PM on 07:49 - Jul 16 by 26_Paz

I did vote for him, correct. If there were another GE tomorrow I would vote for him again.

Well done. (Slow hand clap). Give. Yourself. A. Biscuit.
Cartoon character PM on 08:32 - Jul 16 with 1836 viewsBlueBadger

What was it about Paul Lambert's 18 months of near-constant failure that convinced you he was the right man for the job?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Cartoon character PM on 08:43 - Jul 16 with 1822 views26_Paz

Cartoon character PM on 08:07 - Jul 16 by mrshallisfit

Well done. (Slow hand clap). Give. Yourself. A. Biscuit.

Can I have a chocolate one?

The Paz Man

Cartoon character PM on 08:44 - Jul 16 with 1819 views26_Paz

Cartoon character PM on 08:32 - Jul 16 by BlueBadger

What was it about Paul Lambert's 18 months of near-constant failure that convinced you he was the right man for the job?

I thought Lambert would be good ... I was wrong on that one!

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Cartoon character PM on 08:53 - Jul 16 with 1806 viewsHerbivore

Why? He's been utterly incompetent.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cartoon character PM on 09:14 - Jul 16 with 1779 viewsBlueBadger

Cartoon character PM on 08:44 - Jul 16 by 26_Paz

I thought Lambert would be good ... I was wrong on that one!

So, what about the past 7 months of near-constant Boris failure has convinced you he's still for the job?

Cartoon character PM on 09:15 - Jul 16 with 1778 viewsBlueBadger

Cartoon character PM on 08:53 - Jul 16 by Herbivore

Why? He's been utterly incompetent.

He's made the Match Day Experience Much Better and bought Paz a lukearm lager in the fanzone.

Cartoon character PM on 09:18 - Jul 16 with 1778 viewsBlueBadger

Cartoon character PM on 08:43 - Jul 16 by 26_Paz

Can I have a chocolate one?

Voting for shamelessly racist incompetents in full knowledge of the former entitles you to a Tier One biscuit. Which is basically a garibaldi. A supermarket own brand one.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 12:36]

Cartoon character PM on 09:21 - Jul 16 with 1767 viewsSomethingBlue

A country whose prevailing attitude appears to be "I'll do what I want and it's all a bit of a laugh" — something this edition of the Tories has correctly priced into everything they do.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Cartoon character PM on 09:54 - Jul 16 with 1734 viewsbrazil1982

Voters in his constituency?
Cartoon character PM on 10:04 - Jul 16 with 1714 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cartoon character PM on 23:56 - Jul 15 by Ryorry

I hadn't realised how many of those there are - there's stacks on that thread. An excellent way to waste a fair few minutes.

Edit - I suppose the number 137 at the top may be a clue
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 10:04]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cartoon character PM on 10:47 - Jul 16 with 1692 viewsRyorry

Cartoon character PM on 09:14 - Jul 16 by BlueBadger

So, what about the past 7 months of near-constant Boris failure has convinced you he's still for the job?

Maybe having a laughing-stock figure as our PM gives Paz the impression that everyone around him is happy because they appear to be laughing & smiling all the time? 🤔

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cartoon character PM on 11:45 - Jul 16 with 1651 viewssolemio

I'm afraid brain surgery is no longer available under the regime of our current great bleeder.
Cartoon character PM on 11:52 - Jul 16 with 1641 viewsSpruceMoose

Cartoon character PM on 09:14 - Jul 16 by BlueBadger

If you read between the lines here I believe an answer to your question is apparent.

Why is PMQs a thing? by SpruceMoose 24 Jun 2020 21:45
So let's summarise.

You don't think the comments about watermelon smiles, bumboys and women looking like letterboxes were offensive.

You're not bothered by the plans to assault a journalist because you don't know much about it (and haven't indicated that you will look into it).

You happy to say that the price you're willing (other people to pay) for all this is getting Brexit.

You don't think supporting someone who laughs about watermelon smiles, bum boys, letterbox women and makes plans to assault journalists reflects badly on you.

I think we had best agree to disagree here, as I think they are actually hugely offensive comments and actions, made even worse by the fact that the man who said them is supposed to represent and fight for every British citizen, regardless of whether they voted (or would ever vote) for the Conservative Party or not. If you don't see that then, sadly, I think that does reflect poorly on you.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Cartoon character PM on 13:19 - Jul 16 with 1596 viewsGeoffSentence

Strictly speaking only the people in his constituency.

But in a wider sense WifeSentence did, she ticked the box for James Cartlidge and thus helped the country on its way to this sh1t show of a government. She did it because she did not want Corbyn.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Cartoon character PM on 13:31 - Jul 16 with 1588 viewsWarkystache

I voted for him!! But only because I didn't want the country governed by an anti-semite, Venezuelan-loving, Marxist, policy blind, anti-British, more U-turns than the Spaghetti Junction-loving, cack-handed, terrorist-sympathising, clueless, witless charade like the Labour Party in 2019.

It's not worked that great, admittedly, but then imagine Corbyn faced with Covid. We'd have long since been bankrupt even before his Chancellor drew breath to announce the furlough payments. They wouldn't be arguing about the two-metre rule or face mask wearing, it'd have been the striking mortuary staff and the binmen. All backed by the unions.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Cartoon character PM on 13:34 - Jul 16 with 1570 viewsHerbivore

Cartoon character PM on 13:31 - Jul 16 by Warkystache

I voted for him!! But only because I didn't want the country governed by an anti-semite, Venezuelan-loving, Marxist, policy blind, anti-British, more U-turns than the Spaghetti Junction-loving, cack-handed, terrorist-sympathising, clueless, witless charade like the Labour Party in 2019.

It's not worked that great, admittedly, but then imagine Corbyn faced with Covid. We'd have long since been bankrupt even before his Chancellor drew breath to announce the furlough payments. They wouldn't be arguing about the two-metre rule or face mask wearing, it'd have been the striking mortuary staff and the binmen. All backed by the unions.

That's the stuff of pure fantasy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cartoon character PM on 13:35 - Jul 16 with 1562 viewsBlueBadger

So, you voted for the openly racist bloke who's trying to hide the fact that he's been collabrorating with foreign powers to undermine British democracy?

Cartoon character PM on 13:40 - Jul 16 with 1542 viewsHalf_Idiot

On what basis have you drawn that conclusion?
Cartoon character PM on 13:43 - Jul 16 with 1539 viewsWarkystache

Cartoon character PM on 13:35 - Jul 16 by BlueBadger

So, you voted for the openly racist bloke who's trying to hide the fact that he's been collabrorating with foreign powers to undermine British democracy?

Yep. Rather than the openly racist party who would've driven this country to the wall within months and whose own potential ministers couldn't answer simple questions without resorting to laughable replies (see Diane Abbott) or more anti-semitism (Rebecca Long-Bailey).

Or perhaps I should've voted Green? Or jut wiped my arse with the ballot paper?

Cartoon character PM on 13:45 - Jul 16 with 1529 viewsWarkystache

Cartoon character PM on 13:40 - Jul 16 by Half_Idiot

On what basis have you drawn that conclusion?

Blimey. There was enough of it about in even the independent media. You didn't even need Murdoch to see it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024